Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1671 - 1680 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I use soft cups after and I put them in laying on my back with my knees bent. I have to wash my hands after but it definitely works because the left overs are in it in the morning.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@athena thanks. I'll give it a try

11 years ago

Just tested again this morning, and got a faint line on a First Response test. :) I really hope this baby sticks. I hear 1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage. :(

11 years ago

925 - I saw it & it's def +. So happy for you!

11 years ago

Have faith mommy925! The best thing you can do put your baby in God's hands and trust that He knows what's best . And we'll all be praying for a happy, healthy, full term pregnancy for you!

RIGHT ON Cutiepie! Gotta love when you read a post and God puts something on your heart to say .

@enbutler & phat- just watched a video on how to use softcups...IT MADE MY VAGINA HURT! I keep imagining it getting caught on my cervix. Now my other question is this...what about when you have a bowel movement. It said to remove it, that you bare down like having a BM and it causes the cup to pop out from behind the pubic bone. Would you have to replace it everytime you have to poop or does it stay in? I ask this cause we know from tampons that sometimes they move down during #2. I dont know...just seems weird! . And you can have sex with them in....could dh feel it? I may just have to try it this next Af to get past my fear of them.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

CutePieMom I loved your post. It really touched me!! I think it was meant for me. I have just felt God so much more lately and have had the desire to just run back!! I believe and have grown up in church but DH and I have different views so I havnen't had the connection to God like I used too. I feel so emotional and thankful today!!! I didn't have the easiest of childhoods. Without going into too much detail, My mother left my brothers and I when we were 2, 1, and 2 months. Yes were stair steps. I have never had a stable family. My Dad left for Iraq in the first push when I was still in Junior high. Thank God he made it home! And now that I am married to my DH I am apart of his very close knit family and now I have 3 mothers. (2 amazing step and MIL) God is amazing and I know he will bless our family with another amazing blessing. So thank you for your post! I now have an overwhelming feeling of calmness and faith.

Waiting. Sometimes when #2 it will leak a little but it stops when you get up! I have never had it get caught that would hurt. haha and DH has never said anything about feeling it! Its kinda like the Nuva Ring and about the same size!! I used that after I had DS for a short while but the hormones made me psycho!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the soft cup/BM heads up . Think I may try it. Cant count how many times I've been on my period and my libido has been sky high!
I was raised in church too but my parents bought a weekend vacation home and pretty much stopped taking us to church, but God was still a big part of our lives. After I met dh, I started going to church with his parents and bringing him along lol. He hated it at first but the seed was planted and before I knew it we were getting baptized together the sunday before we got married . It was a moment to remember. To be honest, I almost cherish that as much as I do our wedding day! Since then we found our own church and I've seen dh grow so much. Ha...I remember when we first started dating, I prayed for him when he was having stress at work, it made him feel weird. But nowadays, he's preaching to the preacher! I've mentioned this in past pages, but if you're interested...go to joyfmonline.org . It's my local christian radio station. It's been a big part of my life and they feel like family. You can click the "listen live' button at the top and listen to some awesome music. I spend my mornings listening to it. Brightens my day!

11 years ago • Post starter

Mommy925 i see the line

CutiePieMom u hit a spot a good spot its made me see things diffrent . thank you x

tara - have you taken a test ? i been dreaming of u i have a strange feeling u are preg . every time i read u saying about provera i get this stange feeling i just cant explain it

User Image

11 years ago

Tara - when I first used them I don't think I had them in right, and it hurt when I had a BM. Once I got the positioning right it didn't do it as much. I had more discomfort related to my bladder.

11 years ago

waitingonmymiracle... yes I just love how God works... ;)

kcordell... i can relate... my childhood was truly far from the "normal" or ideal... But God. And I am truly not a religous minded person anymore, I grew up baptist, but a few years ago As I grew closer to God I realized I didn't have to label myself to be in love with Him...

So now I am simply me... And I love God.. simple. ;)

lammy1988... glad it was able to encourage you...

LOL, I am actually an ordained elder & work in ministry full time as well as being a life coach. So I am immersed in ministry, spirituality, prayer, etc all day, every day... it is a huge part of my life. But I am also not the typical minister, pastor, leader, lol! I have learned that there is so much more to God than simply reading a scripture or quoting something someone else said. So i let Him lead me & I share when He tells me to...

It is a beautiful thing to be able to share God. ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo