Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6471 - 6480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara, I really feel (have felt for awhile) that a clotting issue may be involved for you. If it is, you'll likely need Enoxaparin the second you see a faint bfp. If they want you on something during the IUI cycle, unless your insurance is really good about covering the enoxaparin, you can use preservative free heparin too. It's way cheaper for TTC until you get pg and need to switch.

Also, keep taking your daily low dose aspirin too.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I'm taking the baby aspirin every evening and they think they'll put me on folgard.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Waiting - send me your jamberry website and I'll place an order tomorrow. I've been meaning to for sometime.

Mephrika, I hope the hsg leads to my bfp. I just remembered a couple of days ago that my bfp a year ago was after a saline hsg.

lisserb, I have mthfr and am a carrier for 2 other clotting disorders. I wonder if my re will take the right precautions after I get my bfp. Right now I'm only taking a prenatal with folate she prescribed and the baby aspirin I'm taking on my own.

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- Hey sugar cube! Of course!
www.nailpassion.jamberrynails.net
You can just shop straight from that website :). Warning though...the new collection is starting on Saturday at 7am. That will include more spring/summer designs. So the website will be very busy tomorrow as people try to get their last minute orders in of the old catalog:). So if you wait to saturday, it'll be easier and you'll have new spring/summer wraps to choose from :)

HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE DESIGNS AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY!
http://youtu.be/qDNEJTcQXT4

I'm so excited about the new designs...especially cause throwing parties get's me the free one's I want lol

Tara - I'll message you because I had trouble checking out.

10 years ago

Holly, I would actually talk to your RE about it now, to see if they want to refer you to a hematologist first. If not, it's good to be on the same page before the bfp, so they don't give you any trouble getting it once you do have the bfp.

They don't test for mthfr in Alberta, so I don't know if I have that issue too, but I do have heterozygous factor v leiden and a protein s deficiency, both of which and especially combined can cause miscarriage and clots during pregnancy which can affect fetal growth and placental function.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Tara - I got checked out & was really excited to see you have little ones for my girls. I have looked for them in storez with no luck. They'll go crazy over them! I think the spring styles are on there already since I was able to get Easter styles. Thanks!!

10 years ago

They'll love them!!! My little nieces wear them all the time. The Easter styles have been available since Feb 1st and will be available with the St Patrick's day designs until April 30th I believe :). I'm dying to wear the Easter Bunnies LOL!
Thank you so much Phat! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

Tara I'm curious, how many do you get in 1 set.it doesn't really say on the website as far as I could see.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Each sheet comes with 18 individual wraps which total will give you about 4-5 mani/pedis. Here's a pic :)
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/751CE2DD-5181-4053-BC46-CF36456D1755_zpsjuozjp6h.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo