Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9141 - 9150 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thank you.. I'm just sooooo frustrated. Like, I know I'm not out until the witch shows. But.. I got my bfps with my daughters waaayy early. Its so easy for me to just give in to the disappointment and cry. I feel like if I am pregnant I should be getting very clear results by now.

8 years ago

Looking forward to those test results tom aharris :) -x-

8 years ago

Has anyone ever tested with the Family Wellness brand from Family dollar?

8 years ago

Thank you so much ladies! Your responses made me cry. You all mean so much to me, you have no idea!

@harris- I'm all frazzled for you! I think you'll get a bfp on the frer. So did you take the $test today? If you did, post a picture. I'm dying to stare at a pregnancy test lol. I have not tested with that brand. But the purple one you posted in your pictures, I have.

@pinkster- Do you still have your opks? If so, lay them out in order and take a picture to post to the gallery under ovulation tests. That way we can get a good look. So, most girls will get a fully positive ovulation test 12-24 hours before OVing. For me, I'll have light tests until BAM I'll suddenly get a dark, positive test where the test line is darker or as dark as the control line. Because I usually temp, I can see a temp spike the next morning (which shows OV occured). Since you're not temping right now, I'd say the day after your positive test (test line darker or as dark as control line) would be 1dpo. So if tomorrow is your positive opk, then the next day would be 1dpo. I'd love to see your opks all lined up. I've had doctors tell me different things. Some have told me to just have sex everyday. Others have told me every other day and make sure to BD day of positive opk. But for me it's difficult because my OV day always changes. Once your dh has his sperm analysis done, they'll be able to determine how good his swimmers are and then they can prescribe sex on the best days for you. As of right now...just have fun. Have sex everyday if you're in the mood. Just make sure to do it the day before and the day of your positive opk.

@Babydreams- good luck honey! I'm thinking about you!

@xomandy- Happy Retrieval Dance !

@2frsty- I've thought about doing a blog for a long time but I wondered if anyone would find me interesting enough to read about lol . I guess this forum proves that they would lol. I'm actually certified in fertility and prenatal/postpartum massage. I had thought about becoming a doula as well but it was right when all of this started. I do really enjoy doing prenatal massages though. My favorite part is massaging the abdomen. If the baby is awake (they usually fall asleep during the session), they'll try to follow my hands. It's an amazingly weird connection. I see babies that I massaged in the womb and it's so cool knowing I gave them their first massage before being born. On another note...I'm sorry you almost barfed! I hope your son is feeling better today :).

@koffee- Sweetie . Keep us updated! Changes in breasts are a great sign

@phat- that would be fun...the RE consult not the freaking nuts thing LOL

I decided to go with my sister to her appointment. It's not til Feb 15th so I have time to prepare. I'm excited to hear it...just dont want to burst into tears. I'll have to do like xomandy said and just play it off as pure joy lol. I am really excited about new niece or nephew...it's just the pregnancy that's hard to be around. Emotions are weird lol.
I've actually been off all week. My brother in law caught influenza. So my sister has been off work taking care of him. I'm praying it doesnt spread to my sister or nephew. One, I just dont want them to get it. Two, if I get it (have to watch my nephew next week), then I can't make my cousin's wedding cake next weekend.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you waitingonmymiracle, thats very informative and well explained, yes I have got them and will put them on a soon as I get back home Sunday eve, (away for weekend), would love to hear your views -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Here's a question: If I want FMU, do I use my 3 AM urine or my 6AM urine? I almost always wake up around 3 AM to go to the bathroom. I guess that would be the time to test right?

8 years ago

UPDATE
No baby ...turned out to be a hemorrhagic cyst. They did a blood test, a regular ultrasound, and vaginal ultrasound which actually triggered the
It just doesn't seem like it should be this hard to get pregnant. To be honest, I'm all out of positive thoughts about getting the chance to be a mom right now. Hopefully everyone else gets what they're hoping for

8 years ago

@aharris- The main thing about FMU is that your urine is more concentrated due to so many hours without fluid intake.
Less fluid intakes means that less water is absorbed into your bloodstream. Then your kidneys cleanout byproducts from your blood. So the urine that is produced in your kidneys, has less water and the concentration of byproducts is higher, including uric acid, salt, sugar, excess minerals and vitamins and of course, hormones. So, your body naturally dehydrating in your sleep, makes "FMU" the best for detecting HCG.
So it all depends on how long you go without drinking. So if you go to bed at 10am and wake up to pee at 3am (that's 5 hours). But 3am-6am is 3 hours of pee. So your 3am urine maybe the most concentrated. Just depends on whether or not you chug water at bedtime like I do LOL. And so you dont have to pee on a stick at 3am...you can pee in a cup and save it to test at 6am. And if you want to...experiment. Save your 3am urine and pee in a cup again at 6am. Test both samples and see which is most concentrated for you.
I'm sure this was WAY MORE in depth than you ask for but I love physiology so I always go overboard! LOL

@Babydreams- Oh honey! I'm so sorry! Cysts are such a...well you know... (rhymes with ). It definitely makes sense but that totally sucks! I know it's hard right now to be positive. But know we love you and we're praying for you! And I'm praying your cyst heals up fast. Did they mention a follow up with your obgyn?

aharris --> Girl, you GOTTA test and show us some pictures! I'll bet your eggo is preggo!

Dreams --> I am sorry about the cyst. I was hospitalized in 2006 with a ruptured one so I remember that feeling. And I know it's hard to stay positive when you keep running into walls. But you've gotta keep the faith. 12 years. I was TTC for 12 YEARS before I ever got my first BFP which turned into my beautiful boy!

AFM: Holy BLOATING, Batman! OMG! This trigger shot has given me SO much bloating and gas that it's terrible! I had to bust out my maternity pants from my pregnancy with Bubby! And what's worse is that I LOOKED pregnant!

User Image

It is the most uncomfortable thing ever! I have trouble with constipation anyway, so all this extra gas and bloating is KILLING me! I feel like I'm one good fart away from blowing myself to the Moon!

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo