Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3241 - 3250 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@xoxo wowwwwww!!! I am very regular. But I am 41 so I thought it would help. Mostly the Fert CM because it says that it helps the uterus lining with implantation. When I had IVF, they remarked about my egg quality (transferred 3 eggs, and 2 were 8pt) but they say it harder to implant in women over 40. I got a couple of faint lines last time but not sticky beans. So maybe the Fertil CM can help and I will not take the other one.

I took the herb Dong Quai and my most recent labs look awesome! My FSH is now a 6.8 ...used to be a 9 something. But I don't take that one anymore.

I didn't order the tea.

Thanks for the info.

11 years ago

@xo- thanks for the article!! I'll have to check out that fertility friend too! :D I'm really enjoying temping so far! :D

@soarys- well at least you know now! Hope your appointment goes well :)

11 years ago

@Piscesgirl - I'm als 41 and will turn 42 this summer. I don't know what my FSH is. I am in the process of scheduling my first appointment with the RE in hopes of getting answers to by 1st trimester miscarriages. I missed their call today and when I called back the office was closed. I just found out that I have to travel to my jobs HQ next week, so I probably can't go next week even if I wanted to. I just hope I don't ovulate early those few days when I'm out of town since DH won't be with me.

AFM - My body is doing some wierd stuff! My CBEFM said high fertility today.

My first period after my miscarriage (45 days later) seems to have only lasted about 16 hours. It came on in the morning when I went to wee at around 4:30 am. I used pads all day, but it was light to medium bleeding. Then last night I put on a nice super overnight pad. I woke up this morning and it was bone dry. All day I keep running to the bathroom to check and guess what? Nothing! I could understand if I had a DC, but I didn't. Also, the U/S post MC showed a nice thick lining.

Now all of a sudden I'm having ovarian pains and cramping, but no bleeding. I wonder if I'm having ovarian cyst issues again. Grrrr.

User Image

11 years ago

@xo- Checked out fertility friend- thank's for telling me about it! It looks pretty cool. I uploaded all of my temps for this cycle, and we'll see how it goes! It's predicting that I'll be ovulating today or tomorrow.. haha

I've really been enjoying doing this (getting into temping).. I feel like such a dork.. hahaha

11 years ago

My sister had her baby boy today. It was not an easy birth. She went in at 5 this morning to be induced. Was in a lot of pain all day. About 2 the babies heart beat started dropping. So she had to lay still on her side for a while which was also painful. Between 3 & 4 she started pushing and he got stuck and they thought he was too big so they took her straight to a c-section. Found that the reason he was stuck was because the cord was around his neck. He is happy and healthy 7 lbs 9 oz and looks just like his sisters. My sister has pcos and she has had her fair share of fertility troubles, her oldest is 11 and middle is 3. This baby was a very welcomed surprise and she is hope for all of us that it is possible.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Well today has been a roller coaster. Just when I think things cant get crappier...I get another scoop of crap on my crap cone ! My 9 month old nephew that I've been watching part time (for those of you who dont know, I'm a massage therapist and can work my schedule to watch my nephew and see clients). Anywho...I accepted minimum wage cause it was my sister and we pay nanny taxes. Well my sister out of the blue tells me today that minimum wage is too much and they going to give him to my cousin to watch part of the time cause she's a bit cheaper and she has a son his age. I dont really care if my pay gets cut in half but my heart was broken in a thousand pieces. Besides God and dh... my nephew has been what has got me thru this past year. None of my family knows we've been TTC this past year, so they have no idea how much he means to me. His smiling face, his sweet little laugh and his presence alone calms me and makes me happy. I cant imagine not having him around me. I felt like I was being punished for not having children. But I sucked it up and knew things would be fine. Then this evening, my brother in law calls me and says he wants me to be the one to watch him no matter what. So now they are reconsidering budget/salary . Dh acted like I was nuts for being upset about the situation. I told him I had every right to be mentally/emotionally unstable right now . He agreed!

Havent been able to sleep well since starting the metformin and birth control. Hopefully my body gets used to it. Sleepless nights suck!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Time for repliescause we are burning up this forum recently .....
@lammy- Dh was worried the mc was his fault cause we had sex the night before. The dr reassured him, it wasnt him and sex is usually very safe. I told him how your dh was feeling...he said he'll feel better in time (and the wait will drive him nuts ). I'm sooo happy to hear that your dh got the job! I'm even more happy to hear that your faith has been renewed! I love you sweetheart and you're very welcome!

@athena- stranger things have happened! We're already like twins...maybe will get our babies together! Glad to hear your nephew was born healthy! I was born with my cord in a knot and around my neck!

@xomandy- I think you OV'd the day before your temp spike.

@staggart- your temp will always spike and stay up if you OV'd due to the release of progesterone. So you probably havent OV yet.

@lacey- None of our family knows we're TTC either. It makes it difficult but I know that I'd regret it if I told them. It'd be hard for them to understand since none of them had infertility issues. I'm sure if they knew we were ttc that I'd get constant unwanted advice and the dreaded.....are you pregnant yet are you pregnant yet are you pregnant yet??? So I understand how you feel.

@soarys- sorry love

@pisces- I have an herbal book called the pregnancy year that ironically, I got a year ago! It mentioned the dong quai root...

@holly- praying over your ovaries now! Wait strike that...praying over your whole reproductive system and that you get an RE appt really fast!

Ok...I think I got everyone, sorry if I missed you!
Weird to think tomorrow would have been my ultrasound appt

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. I've been going crazy checking to make sure I'm not bleeding every 5 minutes it's driving me nuts waiting for these beta results. My doc took until yesterday to get the order for my blood work so I won't get my results until tomorrow! So after the results are in I'll go for my 2nd round. Fingers crossed. I'm wondering what my numbers should be especially my progesterone. I'll let you know when I hear something.

11 years ago

@S.Tagg, girl I am obsessed over BBTing! Lol, you aren't odd for loving it!

@Waiting, Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it all works out :-)

@Athena.. I am so HAPPY to hear everything is okay!

@Mem, GOOD LUCK!

Well I am going to TRY and not test until 1) I miss my period or 2) I have some signs of possibly being pregnant!
WISH ME LUCK! We are going out of town this weekend for my Dads birthday so I will not be to busy worrying about it. I am always so busy during the week that I think I can just hod off. Believe it or not I do not have the slightest urge to :-) "Pat on my back!" I am trying to ignore all the dumb things that our bodies do to play tricks on our mind. They ONLY thing I have noticed is WAY MORE CM than I have ever experienced in my life! And what is really weird is the Benadryl is NOT drying it up and it isn't knocking me out! Usually I am like a zombie within an hour after taking it!
Who knows, either way my fingers are crossed!

11 years ago

Men I know that feeling I'm scared to go the the bathroom I case I see blood . I don't have to have blood test I just told doc I had a positive test and that we it i made an appointment to see the nurse next week to start the papper work for the midwife . Other then That its just a sit and wait game lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo