Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8271 - 8280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

AF is over... All the BD begins for a couple weeks! Wish me luck!

Hoping that was implantation bleeding...

Those of you with fertility tests and dr appts coming up:.. Best of luck!

How are we all feeling. Positive? Down?

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

I haven't been in in a while, wanted to check in with you. I have now officially reached the halfway mark of my pregnancy! I'm 20 weeks, 1 day. My doctor's appointment is in 2 days! I'm so excited. The baby is starting to actually kick and we're able to feel it now on the outside. It's incredible. The baby is really active too.

Tara- this doc sounds so awesome, I hope everything is going well or will be. Sorry about your bloodwork. People are so dumb.

8 years ago

Thinking about you Jcbell!

@missdani- I'm actually feeling pretty positive . Granted i'm out the next couple cycles but I'm looking forward to getting the diagnostics done and I feel very comfortable in my drs hands now.

@enbutler- Cant wait to hear the gender news!

Well after 12 big friggin vials of blood, getting a little lightheaded and a massive painful bruise on my arm where the needle went...I'm happy the bloodwork is finally done! lol. The tech today was able to figure out the computer codes for the tests but again...this girl also wouldnt talk to me. The most she acknowledged me was when I started bleeding out around the needle and all over the chair . I think they need a sign that reminds them to smile. Truthfully...much more calming getting a needle from a smiling, calming person that someone who looks like they are plotting your death .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Check out that beauty!!...
Looks more like I got bit by a poisonous spider than a blood drawal.
User Image

Tara- I definitely agree. Glad you were able to get it over and done with. That is a crap load of blood!. Sorry about the after effects!

So ladies.....It's a girl!

8 years ago

Oh my goodness Tara! Looks like she still didn't know what she was doing!! Glad the bloodworks done and that you're on your way to getting a few steps closer =)

That's so exciting to be halfway already! Can't wait to find out if your sweet baby is a boy or girl! What do you feel it is? With my son I just knew he was going to be a boy.. and I was right! I was always drawn to the boy clothes and couldn't think of any girl names that I liked!

Getting back close to o time for me. Haven't been temping or charting, been trying to be less stressed. Probably end up more stressed by not being able to tell what's going on! I think I've been hindering the whole process by being scared to death that something will go wrong. Been trying to think positive, it's just hard sometimes..

8 years ago

That's amazing @enbutler!! Looks like I submitted my last post a few minutes late lol =)
A beautiful babygirl.. so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Jess- it happens lol. I thought it would be a boy, but then I found myself drawn to girl's clothes and stuff so makes sense. Lol. Thank you. I'm really excited. The doctor said I'm right on track and where I need to be abd they're fine with me not gaining mich weight at all because she's very healthy and looking great! My next appointment is on June 24th for another sono.

Stay positive! Everything will be just fine

8 years ago

User Image

congrats Enbutler!!!

@jace- My dr told dh to break my thermometer in half. He said there are studies that show increased chance of miscarriage for those that temp and chart after ovulation cause of the added stress. I told dh if he did, I'd kill him LOL. I actually only temp up to 3 days post OV cause I know it'll just cause me stress. But the idea of not temping to confirm OV, stresses me out.

Watching my nephew today. Took him for a stroll and walked up to a garage sale. My nephew wound up laying on the floor of the owner's garage throwing a full on temper tantrum cause he didnt want to look at garage sale stuff. It was hard not to laugh until he suddenly took off running towards the street and I had to go all Olympic sprinter on him to catch him. He's like a little time bomb when he starts getting sleepy. While he's napping, I'm looking for ideas for a 5th wedding anniversary gift for dh. I always try to be creative but being the 5th anniversary, I feel like it should be extra special. It's technically the 'wood' anniversary and my first thought was a sexy card game to give him 'wood' lol. Then I thought maybe an outdoor fire pit with some logs but I dont see dh and I getting much use out of that right now. I also thought about getting him a japanese maple tree to plant. He's always wanted one of those but it would require us to make a flower bed out back and I'm not sure he'll feel like doing that. Any ideas ladies?

Tara, just get a log and reach it to him! Tell him you thought he'd like getting wood the most :) lol
But really, the tree sounds like a good idea.. if you think it's worth the little bit of extra work. I'll keep thinking and get back to ya on that one. When's the anniversary?
And I do think that Not temping would cause more stress so I think I will just a few days on either side of o so I can make sure.

Enbutler - have any names you really like yet?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo