Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8721 - 8730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

The excess, if it's unopened, should have a fairly long shelf life Tara. Good Luck hon! I'm so hopeful for you this cycle.

I can't remember for sure, but you've been on metformin before, right? Are you still on it?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

@lisserb- Yea I've been on metformin since my 2nd m/c. I was on 1000mg but when I changed doctors, she upped it to 1500mg hoping it would help somehow but it didnt help any with my hormones. I stayed on the 1500mg but I developed horrible stomach cramps and (forgive me for the tmi) water diarrhea, every single day. It always hit in the evening. It lasted a full year and I thought it was just ibs but by experiment, I cut back on the metformin to 500mg and after a full year of dealing with it daily, it stopped. Apparently I had developed late onset diarrhea aka "metbum" from it. So I'm still on 500mg metformin and so far all my hormones are still balanced. And may I say, Thank God because I was so tired of almost crapping my pants everyday lol !

Well, I joined dh last night on the couch and we both passed out cold til midnight. We were both half asleep climbing into bed but we knew what had to be done. So dh pretty much just rolled on top of me, did the deed and we both fell back asleep....sexy huh??!!!
So far all opks are super negative. Just have to call the dr first thing in the morning. I definitely feel 'off' down there. Feels like a fullness on both sides where my ovaries are...like I'm carrying more weight. But it's not painful...just feels like my ovaries are bloated. Guess that means I have some happy follicles. I'm dying to know what my estradiol is though.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello sweet Ladies!

Just dropped by to say that i am thinking of you and praying for you all!

I don't know if i already wrote about this, my doctor sent us to a fertility clinic, we have our first appointment on the 11th of January. We will take it from there. I want to do absolutely NOTHING until Christmas and New Year are gone because i want to enjoy every Minute of it. We will spend 2 weeks for X-Mas at my parents in Romania, then 1 week skiing in the Alpes in Switzerland with our friends. After that can the doctors tell me what to do :)))))) I am excited that on the 15th of Nov starts in my Religion (Orthodox Christian) the Cristmas fast and for one that will help clean my Body and my Heart, and second - it means that from then on we only have 40 days to Christmas!!!!! YUU-HUU!

Tara, i Keep you in my prayers and don't ever Forget how strong and beautiful you are!

Wish you all ladies a great and blessed day!

User Image

8 years ago

Hey Ladies, hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

I posted this in the question section but arrrgh, I'm making myself crazy over this so wanted to know if any of you experienced this, or what your opinion is.

My periods are pretty consistent. 28 day cycles, 4 day period, quick and painless, which is great because makes the inevitable disappointment that much quicker moving onto the next phase of the cycle.

I had such a good feeling about this month - normally my husband works away during the week and just comes home sat-sun so makes baby-making hard when I can just catch him those days in my fertile period. Usually the very start and very end of my fertile week :/ but this month he had the week off exactly the same time as my fertile days so we definitely got some quality sessions in :)

Saturday, 11dpo I just barely started spotting. Like I probably wouldn't even really notice if I wasn't ttc. That evening I felt some 'twinges' so thought AF is coming. Sun morning 12dpo wake up expecting my period, nothing. Sun evening, spotting again. This time more brown, still not bleeding, but definite brown spotting. Had another sook thinking this is surely it, and EARLY wtf.. pop in my diva cup and go to bed thinking this is surely it. My cervix even feels low and slightly open.

Today, 13dpo wake up expecting full period and NOTHING. I'm obsessively checking to see if I start spotting again, but what the heck? Is this just warm up for the witch to truly make her appearance tomorrow? She's just not happy with the minor disappointment so have to go for maximum impact? Or do I still have a shot at this month??

Sorry for long.

Hope you're all doing well, and sending good healthy sticky baby vibes to you all.

8 years ago

Welcome a ! Trying to conceive apparently screws up even the most normal predictable cycles.. mine was always 28 days, always starting at the same time.. ovulated on CD 14. The very first cycle we started ttc - my reliable cycle turned crazy. Fingers crossed for you though! It ain't over til the witch comes full force!

I know what you mean Tara!! When my sex drive was AWOL it was such a chore to bd. But always gotta keep a good face for him LOL! I've felt really off the last couple days.. been getting out of breath real easy & really dizzy. What's weird is the dizzy spells are only hitting me in the evenings. Hmm.. ok ok, that's enough symptom spotting for me!!

8 years ago

@astrid- I always know when you post cause your posts come in the middle of the night over here lol. I'll see the latest post being like 3am my time and I'm like, "YAY astrid posted!". That sounds like an AMAZING christmas vacation....TAKE ME WITH YOU !!! LOL. I'm getting so excited about christmas this year :). Hopefully this year, I'll be knocked up with sticky babies for christmas :). For some reason, I've always wanted to be pregnant with the christmas tree up :)

@aisfor- Hi sugar! I say you still have a shot. I know many girls on here that had spotting around that time and got bfps. But there are some that af showed. So hard to tell...af is such a tricky little butthead. I hope the witch stays away!!!! Keep me updated!

My dinner is almost done (beans and cornbread!). After eating I'll update on my follicle scan today!

Wow astrid!! What an AMAZ vacation! I'm soooo jealous.. I'm sure you'll be enjoying every single second!!

Waiting to hear how your scan went Tara!!

8 years ago

Ok, dinner is done and cleaned up! It's been a long day! Anyone else? lol

I never got a positive opk over the weekend so I went in to get rescanned. Dr came in, transvaginal u/s wand went in, and the dr's jaw dropped! . I looked at the u/s screen and my jaw dropped too! The first thing we saw was my right ovary and I must say, I now know why I feel bloated and uncomfortable around my ovaries. Not 1, not 2, not 3....but 4 follicles in that one ovary!!!! He started measuring and they are all about 18mm meaning mature and ready. We thought...'sweet!'.
Then he checked my left ovary and that time, my ovary got my doctor to choke on his spit and say, "Oh my God!" . In my right ovary, I have a 20mm, a 25mm and 26mm follicle!!!!!!!
I sat there dumbfounded with my feet in the stirrups. I wasnt sure what to think. My dr sat there thinking for a second and said, "well, definitely can't trigger you with 7 follicles". He was so excited with the way my body responded that he forgot to check my lining lol. He said oops and popped it back in. My lining was 10.7mm, which he said is perfect! He was making me laugh cause he was so giddy. So I asked him what the plan was. Since trigger is out, he said that dh is going to have to buy him some beer to thank him cause dh will be getting a lot of sex this week!!!! ROFL! (apparently he doesnt drink much but he's had husbands bring cases of beer to thank him for the amount of sex they were getting during their wife's fertility treatments lol...men are funny).
Anyways, I asked how my ovulation will work with this many eggs. He said I'll be ovulating many eggs over multiple days so we just need to have lots of sex this week and take multiple opks but he expects me to definitely OV soon. Opks are still negative but my cervix is very fertile right now. My chances of multiples is higher but without the trigger he' not worried about grand multiples. Some women with these many mature follicles can have triplets, twins, a singleton or may not get pregnant at all so he's comfortable letting us try. The only issue that gets tricky is the progesterone. I have to insert 2 progesterone pills vaginally every evening starting 3 days after OV and without trigger and multiple OV days, it's hard to tell when to start. So, he's planning on having me start it on friday just in case.
He said that the amount of follicles plus my lining and plus dh's happy sperm that we have a really high chance of getting pregnant this cycle and the protocol he has me on with high dose prednisone, heparin, aspirin and foltanx has been shown to decrease miscarriage risk in repeat pregnancy loss by 71%. He's very hopeful and very excited for us. I already have my beta paperwork ready to go. Likely, my betas will be the monday and wednesday before thanksgiving and he said to call and update him with my bfp
. It's so hard not to get excited. I know he said that my chances are high in a healthy pregnancy this round but I know some girls have this chance and dont get pregnant. So I'm trying to remain calm yet hopeful . But right now...I'm going to happy dance!!!!!

OMG TARA!!!!!!! 7, really!! I have tears that started halfway through your post!! I have ni more words, just soooo excited I can't think straight!!!! Happy bding for the next week :) WOW I'm still trying to process it!! Good Lord, He's setting you up for it.. can't wait to see!!

8 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle --- holy cow that is amazing! I'm praying and hoping the best!

We had our blood test today and it was a BFN. While I'm still spotting, its probably just the precursor to AF... We were thinking of taking a break! The disappointment is overwhelming! Maybe I should start to work on my mental and physical well being! Maybe I am focusing on something that isn't in the cards right now. I still believe God has a plan and starting a family is part of it. Its funny because everyone says eat healthy and exercise but when you get your BFN news all you want to do is lay in bed with ice cream and cake! And did I mention potato chips... I'm a salty savory kind of girl! ;) So of course that is what I did today after work and just before I made this post.. I joined planet fitness and committing to at least 3 times a week! Hey guys keep me honest! :) I also downloaded some meditation apps on my phone and will try to relax and calm my mind... I find myself always thinking! I had decided that i wasn't going to buy any clothes until I was pregnant but I'm starting to think some retail therapy might help! We discussed it tonight and said to continue to try in conjunction with bettering my mental and physical state... So here is to another medicated cycle! I love reading all the post! It helps to know that I'm not alone... Sometimes I feel others just don't understand! So thank you all for reading and listening to my story!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo