Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6611 - 6620 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Baby magic - Congrats!

Afm, no testing yet. I'm 2dpo.

Interview tomorrow - hope it goes well & everything falls into place.

10 years ago

Thanks Holly. I know you're traveling for work purposes, but hopefully you get to throw in some play time for yourself. Enjoy and be safe!!!!

Thanks Phat....I thought you were further past O for some reason. Well I have my fx for you. Good Luck on the interview.

User Image

10 years ago

Holly - be safe!

10 years ago

Well crap crap crap crap!!!!
Parints called and said the my metabolism panel looked great and my FSH is up which shows my ovaries are working overtime (which is normal for me with pcos). However, my estradiol levels have dropped. My cd1 estradiol was 65 which is normal. But my cd 10 estradiol dropped to 61. Estradiol goes up as your eggs mature. They were looking for it to be at least 100.
So either my eggs arent responding to the clomid this round or it's just too soon. My bloodwork was done 12 hours after my last clomid dose so they said that could be causing it. Another possibility is that I woke up with sinus pressure and a stuffy nose and it's normal for your eggs to stop growing if you're sick. So that would explain it. Also, because I ovulate late anyways, my eggs may just be late to grow.
But whatever the case, I have to go back for more bloodwork on saturday morning. If it comes back higher, then I'll have an u/s on monday at 5:30pm. If it doesnt come back higher then they'll wait a few days and retest my estradiol. They dont want me to have to have an u/s for no reason. So right now, everything is up in the air. I'm just trying to concentrate on getting rid of this cold. My nephew was also running a 101.6 fever last night and I have to watch him ALL DAY tomorrow. He's fine today so I'm praying, it's just his teething cause I dont want to get sick with that either. I just cant catch a break! I need to be committed so I'm in a small room with no one else so I can stay healthy!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Everyone must think I'm a messy, gross person with an immune system like a petridish! I try so hard to stay healthy!

Tara, do you take vitamin D? I take 2000iu (my dr told me too) daily, and I have not been sick once this entire pregnancy. Take that and garlic, and it should knock it out if you.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

No Vitamin D. I'll pick some up later. Doctor gave me the OK to take alka seltzer plus since I'm not close to OV yet :). Dh is picking me up some more bones from the butcher for another batch of bone broth. I drank my last bit of it today and it was SOOOO GOOD! Opened me up immediately.

I seem to always get sick at the worst times. Hopefully it's gone by this time next week. Possible iui AND I'm baking a 2 tier doctor who birthday cake for a friend's birthday. Nice part....it's an extra $120 towards the IUI!

Cold is staying on the mild side. Just stuffy on one side with some sinus pressure. The only issue I'm having is breathing with my mouth open all night cause it's causing my temp to be lower than normal.
Parints just messaged me and said that it was okay to use preseed. She saw her note and realized she screwed up. So back to using preseed. I'm so hoping my numbers are going up! It would have been perfect timing to have the IUI next week cause I'm off most of the week, the week after I have to work everyday and will have to play hookie. Timing is such a pain . They said that sometimes, RE's will donate FSH injections and they'd give me one to boost my eggs but they dont have any right now

How's is everyone doing? Where is everyone in their cycles...I know most of you are preggers now though . Praying I'm not too far behind. Oh, I talked with parints and they said if my tax return isnt here in time for my iui that I can pay them when it does :) YEA!

So who is still here and NOT pregnant??? Me! :-(
I read daily, I have just been super duper duper busy this year and we took a break from trying June - December last year. We didn't start again until January. We did find out that hubby has "Low Morphology". We are testing again in a couple months to give the vitamins and diet change a chance to improve it then off to the RE we go.. Yippeeeeee! NOT

10 years ago

xomandy- I'm in the same vote babydoll. BLAH! lol The low morphology explains a lot and the supplements will help. I bet his next SA will be awesome! Hopefully you wont even need the RE. Parints concurred that in fact dh's semen analysis wasnt perfect as the dr had made us think and his semen is too thick and motility is average. He's on Fertility Blend for Men to get his swimmers in better shape for the baby olympics!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo