Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6971 - 6980 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo! That's awesome Tara!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Tara, that is great!

I ordered the folate online back when I was having difficulty getting my prescription filled regularly (it is a prescription by mail?, but I never mentioned it to my RE.

For a year, I have been taking prescription Prena1 prenatal vitamins. It is a softgel with Quatrefolic and plant-based DHA. It contains 1mg of folate (600mcg of 5-methyltetrahydrofolic and 400 mcg of folic acid). It also contains a host of other stuff.

User Image

9 years ago

Tara - if you need vitamin q's, let me know. Last time I got 2 bottles of gummies for me to take CVS paid me $5 to take home 2 $17 bottles. Sorry to hear the bleeding started & that your doc is difficult.

9 years ago

Hey ladies so AF showed her face 2 days early but she wasn't normal. Light and only stayed for less than 24 hours so I don't know what to think. Any advice would be helpful also I am ignorant lol what does MTHFR help with? :)

User Image

9 years ago

Mthfr is a gene mutation that causes the body to not be able to break down folic acid and can cause multiple miscarriages I believe. I'm sure Tara can give you a better description. The other things they were talking about are to help with the mthfr.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I finally got some good news at my mid cycle ultrasound this morning. I'm CD 10 and have two great size follicles (17 and 16 mm). Also my lining is 7, which is great because it is normally only 5. I guess the Clomid, Bravelle, Estradiol, and Neupogen worked! They are doing a blood test to make sure I'm not about to ovulate on my own. If I'm not about to ovulate, I will BD tonight, trigger on Friday night and have my iui on Sunday am.

User Image

9 years ago

Oh gotcha. Dang I didn't even know stuff like that existed :(

User Image

9 years ago

Bleeding has finally slowed down. Cant wait to ditch the pads. But I probably have another few days til that. And it sounds horrible but my sex drive is through the roof!

@vettech- you can read up on it at mthfr.net :). I'm sorry AF showed but it is weird that it was so short. Have you tested again? I've seen some girls who are ttc and they wind up with really short AFs for some strange reason.

@holly- sounds awesome!!! Did you ask your doctor about levenox?
http://lifebalanceinfertilitycoach.wordpress.com/2008/10/07/the-mthfr-tutorial-genetic-mutation-and-cause-of-miscarriage/

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Waiting: thanks for the info :) and no I haven't tested yet. I will be testing Sunday because my bbs are still sore and I'm still achy and slightly crampy but nothing like AF. I'll update you ladies after sub ball :)

User Image

9 years ago

SON OF A ()@*#%(&@#(*&@#(*&$_@#*$_@*(#$_@#$*(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just got a lovely text from my husband's cousin. Goes a little something like this..."Guess what ( do I really need to continue?)...I'm pregnant! It just sorta happened!"

Guess what else just sorta happened....Yep you guessed it. I freaking SNAPPED! Dh did too. We just spent 5 minutes screaming with (not at) one another in frustration. Where's the alcohol!!!!!!!????????

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo