Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7641 - 7650 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi waitingonmymiracle just took another test n definitely preggo came out a lot darker its image#332673 if u want to see so excited! Just told my dh he was thrilled n he told the my 2 boys before I could. They can't be happier especially the younger one he really took my mc very hard now he can't wait to meet our baby. He's also praying for a girl. My older boy doesn't care what the baby is he is going to spoil them rotten jijiji so cute.

I really hope u get ur miracle soon ive read ur struggle it's heart breaking but nothing is impossible with God praying for ur miracle baby! God bless I'm here if u ever need to talk or cry u have a shoulder to cry on

9 years ago

User Image
Figured out how to post picture. It is a lot darker today can't wait til Thursday seems eternal just as bad as the tww just super excited wish u

These are from Thursday (top) n Friday (bottom) for comparison

User Image

9 years ago

So excited for you liliamrt!!!
Please update after you visit the dr!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well definitely keep u posted took another test yesterday n today getting darker by the day can't wait till Thursday seems so far away

n to u my friend praying u get ur very soon God bless

My test from yesterday n today
User Image

9 years ago

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Ok, got my stitches out yesterday and I am happy to say NO ENDO!!!! I am even feeling better so I think getting the cyst removed helped a ton and so did the d and c. Cause my period started and its soooooo much better than the usual! And doc gave us the go ahead to start trying this cycle!!! So I am drinking some nice tea I found and taking my vitamins and probably going to go on a little trip to see my bf when it comes time cause he is about 5 hours away and wont be able to come home. So yay!!!! And I put in my two weeks notice cause I am going to be a nanny for my neighbor's two month old little boy!!! I am so excited for it all!!! It has been an amazing start to this week so far!! I hope everyone else is having an awesome week too!!!

User Image

9 years ago

HALLELUJAH!!! So happy for you EB! Not only for no endo but that this cycle isnt painful!
I'm a nanny too! It's far from easy but it's a lot less stressful.

Yeah I'm really relieved, emotionally and physically. I have been talking with my aunt who says our family has a history of polycystic ovary disease, endometriosis, adenomios and cystic ovaries but isnt that the same as polycystic? So I think I made out, lol.

I am really looking forward to starting. I have one more week at this job and having a very hard time wanting to do anything lol.

But amid my distractions today of facebook and playing games, my bf surprised me with flowers being delivered. I was so excited and really made my day. Had no clue. Of course he is still in south Florida and I wont see him for another week, so it really helped take the edge off of missing him.

Hope everyone is doing well! And TGIF!!

User Image

9 years ago

@EBordeaux82 That's wonderful news EB praying for u to get ur this month n stay away !

@waitingonmymiracle I had my doctors appointment Thursday they did basic blood work n urine test definitely preggo they did an ultrasound Friday but it was too early to see. Was so looking forward to seeing my peanut but I go back in about a month to get another one n see if we can see my baby hopefully I'll be able to see her heart beat by then. Just praying everything goes well with my pregnancy I have various illnesses so I go in next week to see high risk doctor to make sure we do everything to protect my baby. Please keep us in your prayers I know God is good n he's always with us. Come on baby girl keep growing . Wishing u all n n may God grant u your very soon! GOOD BLESS

My latest very dark now!
User Image

9 years ago

Tara and eb- thanks ladies :). It took lotsa sushi and winne. i got me a bbt now and started charting this month (well started after ov lol) no idea what my norm is, maybe you guys can help me understand if those temps are normal? (they're on my page) also, hubbby doing so much better now and I'm no longer as stressed out. It's been hardd but it's all over!

Tara~ totally wish we lived close too.. ! And totally agree with fam not understanding..hate it when they ask for "updates" every month..

EB~ so happy your surgery went well :)!!!!

Lillia~ CONGRATSSSSS :) :) :)!!! H&H pregnancy girlie

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo