Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5301 - 5310 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Catchwin - wanted to ask did you use donor eggs, only asking given your age.

10 years ago

Regular as clock work every 28 days.

10 years ago

Well like I said maybe your body just needs to get ba k I to rythm. Mine went out of whack doing ivf. Npw all back to normal except this time when I was 5 days late still a mystery until I see the dr.probably have test done

10 years ago

I hope they do a test or you'll be stressing yourself out not knowing what's going on. It could be my body. But maybe I just don't ovulate and that's why I'm not getting pregnant.

10 years ago

Confusedttc dont fret too much the FF chart is just a guess for you O date as you havent been using it for long, and dont worry about lines, If you have any line it means you are producing LH. The surge can be missed easily, I was OPKing for 5 days morning and evening and only got a darkish one one afternoon. It wasnt as dark as the control line. I put in as a pos the next day as my lines were getting fainter again!Then three days later FF gave me an O and cross hairs due to temp rise! So its not always textbook, dont forget without a real positive OPK I got a BFP!

Mandy I was doing it all naturally, my own eggs, just taking some herbs and vitamins and some BDing of course. So yep it was my own eggs!

10 years ago

Mandy- yes ill keep testing and just wait for af. I lost my insurance so there is nothing i can really do at this point. I have been using the digital but it should show up if im 3 days late right

10 years ago

Praying - yeah I would of thought so. Its amazing how we all have so , many different things going on. How anyone gets pregnant is beyond me. So I guess those who can easily kind of take it for granted. Hope something shows up for you soon, how long will you will you wait before seeing the dr. Or are you saying you cant because of insurance? Not sure where you are in oz we have medicare and bulk billing in a lot of clinics.

10 years ago

Praying, have you tried any other brands, maybe first response as very sensitive!

Have my FX for you! xxxx

10 years ago

Catchwin - was just asking due to age. I am 46. I must say reading your posts I am a little amazed. So you have older children. Not sure but did I read right that you have had a coil for 12 years? How long have you had it out before ttc
Also can I ask which herbs and vitamins are you taking. You said you had spotting 3 days ago and today your hpt is positive. Sorry for all the questions, just that I am nearly as old and was wondering if there is something different I could do to improve my chances.

10 years ago

Mandy
here we go, I have 3 kids 18, 14 and 13. Had 3 coils fitted since my last kid, so roughly 12 years. Had last tiny 1 day AF on coil on 16th Aug, had coil removed 20th, then Od on 26th while still bleeding from coil removal. Had first proper AF in 12 years on 7th Sept, lasted 9 days and was extremely heavy. I Od on 21st and was woken by implantation on 27th, followed by 1 tiny brown spot that afternoon.

As to herbs and vits

Vitex from AF to O >tincture 20 drops in water every morning

Red clover tea AF to O >herbal tea after evening dinner

EPO from AF to O > 1 capsul in am

Folic acid

multivitamins with iron

Red berry tea> for antioxidents before bed

That's all. If its any help????

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo