Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4381 - 4390 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Man die - welcome & good luck!

10 years ago

Bleeding has lightened considerably! Thought I was done but surprise blood made a reappearance.

@ mandie- rofl!!! I'm honestly surprised that they havent tried canceling the forum with as big as it is. Lol! I wont do the psychic thing but my cousin is a missionary and said God showed her a vision of me giving birth to twins and she saw the word November. So we shall see. My dh was nervous about the sperm analysis too but our hospital lab was close enough that he got to do it at home and bring the jar up there. Lol!

@athena- the flood of ewcm happened to me a couple times before OV.

@nicky- Yes . We are going again. I start my 6th round of clomid tonight. And I started my B Complex vitamins and baby aspirin today too. Those B vitamins gave me so much energy which was good cause this morning I walked into my nephew's bedroom (i'm his nanny) and he was covered in puke. Sour smelling puke that slapped me in the face when I got a whiff of it lol! So I was taking care of him and the mess this morning. And when my sister came home from work, she was sick with explosive diarrhea! So I played mother to a 1 yr old and a 32 yr old!!! ROFL! Luckily they dont have a bug. My sister ate from the work cafeteria and my nephew only puked that once! Getting practice in for twins I guess! LOL

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

LOL well thank you ladies!! THIS IS A LONG ONE!!!

@waiting - I still OF COURSE have doubts that these psychics were NOT FULL of it! lol Want to hear something CRAZY!
This girl i work with was telling me this, i quote her ( Can i tell you something without you getting offended because thats not my intention, Idk if your a believer in god or after life but i am, and sometimes, "im not saying you did" but sometimes people Dont get pregnant right away because they did something really bad in their past life like kill a child or something NOT SAYING YOU DID but something of the sort, so until you do something good in this life you wont be granted with a baby of sorts.... )

I walked away from her in disbelief of what she just said to me.. lol i think people speak without thinking...
COULD YOU BELIEVE she said that!!!!!!!

i wanted to cry.. and i just prayed to god...
I was like someone who wants a child MORE THAN anything in this entire world, who deserves a child hasn't got pregnant... and who am i to judge her but she has 3 kids and smokes Marijuana and drinks every night.. so i guess i am a bad person!! UGH!

my heart feels a little sore today but otherwise i am in a great mood!

i just want to say NICE TO MEET YOU LADIES and accepting me into your TTC wolf pack! lol i need other people who understand me!

10 years ago

Haha! Wolf pack?...love it!!! Reminds me I need to watch the last twilight! Lol. I cant believe she said that to you! What God is she talking about? Cause that's not my God. Jesus didnt die so I could be punished for something I did in an "afterlife". I would have walked away too....kudos for not punching her! Lol

Omg Mandie I don't know what I would've done. I don't totally believe it but I find it odd that both said August.

I am so crampy, but I asked for it lol. I told God that I wanted to feel this ov even if its painful and he is doing that for me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

LOL!
I wanted to punch her so bad!
hahaha and our god must be the same bcuz she would never do that haha.
i just went to the potty and there was SUPPPPERRRRRRR light pink, spotting almost unnoticeable except it was a spot on my undies TMI sorry so i am wondering if it will get darker over night.... i am 6 DPO currently. and according too online reading lol they say IB can happen 6-12 DPO.. so who knows. lol we'll see!!!!! and if i am out this month i already have a OB appointment on august 8th to see if anything my GYNO missed. lol
GAHH!!! just wish i was 12-14 DPO right now lol

10 years ago

well i am reporting again... within the hour the spotting became brown...

Whats odd is this happened at 4 DPO for me and now it is Day 6 past ovulation... i am having cramps on my left side. AF is not due til August 3rd... i just think it was strange that i am spotting! THis has never happened in any other cycle ive had.

im driving myself ludicrous with these symptoms...

so i am PRAYING i get a positive this month because if i dont my AUGUST cycle will be my last TTC cycle for a while and maybe let my body catch up..

I just went to Walmart to buy a HCG test to have it for next week.. so maybe it will come up positive.
(i took a test as soon as i got home lol)
it was NEG. of course! haha

i also bought pre-natal vitamens its says on the bottle to use BEFORE, DURING , and AFTER pregnancy.. maybe it will boost some crap in my body lol!!!

never did them before

10 years ago

Tara -I think my two d&cs are seriously the only reason I got pregnant .Take the aspirin .do what you feel is right .

10 years ago

@ Athena, i just saw your reply even though it was 3 hours ago lol sorry!!
and lol ALL night last night and today i have been asking god for my chance!
i started spotting this evening and cramping... sharp pains to be exact but i still dont think its IB pain!
maybe just spotting AF is due next week. so GAHH!! lol

10 years ago

@ mandi- are you sure you OV'd when you think you did? I hope it's IB and not messing with you!

Not much going on with me. I'm excited to be trying again. Wish I could get an ultrasound this round at OV time but my schedule gives me no time to....unless I play hookiel . I have to replenish my squirrel's nest. I need more opks, preseed, hpts, and softcups. But I have about 1&1/2 weeks to get to it! Oh..btw, my dr decided to check testosterone and insulin since I gained 7 lbs since my m/c in march. Hey...I needed some comfort food! Sweets are my weakness in hard times.

Just did the math...if I dont conceive til November...i'd be due now! Wow! Dh and I were talking about how our dad's were supposed to help us finish our basement this past spring but not one thing has been done yet. We need it finished so we have a place to put our office cause baby's bedroom would be in our present office. I need HGTV!!!! If anyone from hgtv or diy reads this forum and would like to help me out...feel free to crash my basement!!! Lol!
I was reading a flyer on my fridge from my church last night and it said ' sometimes God has you build the garage first before he gives you the car.' Food for thought.... I need to get my basement done!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo