Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7551 - 7560 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

My baby boy Elijah Robert was born today at 37 weeks 1 day. He is 6 lbs 7 oz 19.5 in long and perfect.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Wow Athena that's wonderful news!! CONGRATS!!!!!

9 years ago

Tara you're cracking me up lol

9 years ago

Congrats Athena!!! Yay I'm next. Lol

Can't wait to see pics!

I hope everyone is doing well. :)

9 years ago

Congrats Athena!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Congratulations Athena :) xxx

Memphrika when are you due ?

User Image

9 years ago

Oh congratulations!!!!!! So much fun!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm due October 27th. I had my first two at 36 weeks exactly and 36 weeks 3 days. I'm not expecting it to be a full 40 weeks but it's possible. I'll be 36 weeks on Sept 28th so anytime after that. With how ifeel right now, II'mpraying Iit's 37 weeks and not 40!

9 years ago

@memph- WOW GIRL! Time is flying! So happy for you

On day 10 of progesterone so hopefully I'll get AF in about a week. Been a crazy day. My sister was having chest pains so I took her and my nephew up to the hospital. While they checked her out, I stayed with my nephew in the waiting room for a few hours. He did surprising well :). My mom came up after noon to be with my sister while I took my nephew back home for a nap. Finally they released her. She came in smiling and said that I was right...I guessed esophageal spasm and that's exactly what she had LOL. So all is good :) but it had my adrenaline pumping taking her to the ER.

Hope everyone is good! Athena...I so badly want to drive to Tennessee and see you and Eli :) :) :) :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Athena!! Yay! And memphrika is up next, awesome! It'll be here before you know it! I know it prob doesn't feel that way, trust me! It will fly! So glad everyone is doing well! ��

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo