Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4541 - 4550 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting i'm on azurrette which i've been on for like 4 yrs. never missed one before now

10 years ago

Tara, well good that you have options! and this stuff gets expensive i bought prenatal's that are Folic acid vita's and they're making me nauseous. so i am only taking them every other day to see how it works. i am nervous to meet with the OB on the 8th i guess i dont want to see what he has to say. :-/ he is suppose to give me an ultra sound and i am going to talk to him about putting the dye in my Fallopian tubes to see if there are any blockages. as for my
Blood results on my thyroid, glucose, DHEA, and insulin they all came back perfect. lol i quote my doc "well you have no tumors causing you to not get pregnant" lol

so i guess thats WONDERFUL news!

about 4 new women i know have had BFP test in the last week! maybe it is a sign or its just another (want to rub it in) sign!!!

10 years ago

ALSO AF is due sometime today!
8/2/2013...... and i have been having cramps all day! so i know she'll be here within 24 hours or 48 hours! lol

10 years ago

@ Mandie - Prenatal vitamins make me nauseous too. I take mine right before bed to avoid feeling sick. Maybe put them by your bed and pop one right before you go to sleep.
Waiting - I hate how expensive everything is. I hate to think about how much money I've spent on pregnancy tests, OPK, supplements, etc. I won't tell my hubby. hahahaha.
So I took my OPK test today and it was a big smiley face! DH and I will be getting to work this weekend! I hope, hope, hope, hope this is the month. I had a dream last night about my OPK being positive and my DH was leaving to go to work and wouldn't stay to bd. I was so mad! LOL!
I've been on a missiong to feel out my cervix. I've been confused on what I am feeling for. They say it's supposed to feel like your lips when your fertile but mine always feels pretty sturdy. I just can't tell. I also am noticing I don't have as much ewcm as I used to. I remember having it, but now when I check it seems more watery usually. Hopefully the Preseed will make up for that.
Anyways, that is all for now. I hope we are successful this weekend!

User Image

10 years ago

@mandie-i take Triveen Duo (free prenatals with dha through my a local grocery store-schnucks). Some pharmacies will provide prescription grade prenatals for free with prescription. I've been on them for a year and a half. I shutter to think how much I could have spent by now. And I get all my tests from amazon which saves me a lot. Anyways...i take my prenatals at night and it helps!

@kristi- i've been feeling my cp/cm since december. It takes some time to understand all the little differences in the cervix. I can tell when I'm going to surge cause my pinky finger can practically fit into my cervix! And watery cm is still fertile.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I will have to try those tara!
and yeah i should take them before bed! i normally just take it with my breakfast.
This probably sounds crazy but i cant feel my cervix lol!! i have very short fingers!!!!! TMI i know!
My DOC doesnt have an issue lol... but everytime i bring it up she laughs at me. :-/ lol

10 years ago

OH! and as usual AF showed today!!!!
So i started my new cycle chart! :-(

im not too disappointed. i am more excited to relax and tie the last bits of string together for my wedding in 2 weeks.! plus i have a lot of family coming in. :D so it should be fun to have some quality time instead of stressing!

10 years ago

Is it possible to have ovulated before cd10? Today I had some pink when I wiped. It may be coming extra early but today I'm only CD 12... I thought

10 years ago

Praying you can have ovulation spotting.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Oh, well thank you I did not know that.. well hopefully that is what it is

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo