Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4371 - 4380 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mandie I also had 2 fertility readings. Both said August. One said I would conceive or get my bfp between July 22 and August 22. Which would be this cycle. I guess it could possibly be the next but I haven't ovulated yet. Dh and I have been ttc for a year. If your reading said August then you could be prego and get your bfp in August for this cycle. Like August 1 or 2. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

***Warning may be TMI ***
Has anyone ever all of a sudden felt really wet down there went to the bathroom and had just a ton of ewcm. That just happened

10 years ago

I know what you mean. Try Fertility blend from gnc. This helped with regulating my periods. first time in 10 years Ive been regular since starting these pills. :)

10 years ago

@athena-
Well 2 said i would conceive or get my BFP is august, and one said i would conceive in august and find out in SEPT.
so i am hoping its this cycle and i find out on the 3rd when my AF is due! if not we will try August cycle. then im going to give it a rest for a while..

i had one more reading from one last lady who said i was expecting a new life changing experience august 7th well AF is due August 3rd and ranges sometimes.. so it would be nice to see this Change on the 7th! :D its 1:36am so now i am considering i am 6 days post ovulation. lol according to count down to pregnancy.. :D also August 8th i have an APPT with an OB to see what else i can do.. and my wedding is August 17th. so lol MANYYYYY life changes?? idk all the psychics said a girl, and according to the Chinese gender predictor i am suppose to have a girl!

lol i told you i am an obsess-er!

10 years ago

Athena -only when I was pregnant !

10 years ago

Nicky I haven't ovulated yet, but I think I'm getting close.

Mandie I think anyone ttc is an obsessor lol

10 years ago

lol, right.
Ugh i truly feel like i am out this month but hey you never know.
i guess we'll see on the 3rd.. :D
which btw seems a life time away!

10 years ago

I wish I would ovulate already. I guess I need to be patient though I didn't ov til cd 18 last cycle and its only cd 14 but I thought upping the soy would make it earlier. I Ned to O soon though dh leaves for football camp Sunday and doesn't get back til Wednesday.

10 years ago

Tara-did u ever decide if u were going to try this cycle or not ?

10 years ago

Athena - yes, it's happened to me often.

Gracey - I meant to say I'm on cd5. Yes, this would be #4. I was 26 with my first, almost 33 with my 2nd & almost 36 with my 3rd. I use the Wondfo LH strips from Amazon.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo