Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1181 - 1190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

yesterday DH says to me are you pregnant ? your always horny latley im only 4dpo so wayyy too early but i am deffo feeling IT lately thinking maybe it the Agnus castus i started taking ??

User Image

11 years ago

I cant get my fingers up that far...Women who can do that deserve an applause! I'm gonna check that website...Lol...
SO IF WE ALL TOUCH OUR CERVIX....WE'LL HAVE WORLD PEACE!! Holy crap! Iran needs a sex change!!!!!! Scared to death to click on photo gallery...here goes!.......Ok I feel sick now! Ok, now when I have sex I'm going to imagine 2 penis heads facing eachother! If you look at the gallery, you'll know what I mean! Eww!

Here's hoping Lammy!

Feel sorta blah today. Wishing I was going crazy with symptoms. But without knowing if I O'd yet, I cant even do that! lol Ugh. I'm pitiful.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Phat and Waiting...I call tomorrow to schedule my appointment to have the polyp removed. I will let you all know what I learned. I forgot to ask the doc the size of it, but he did not tell us to wait TTCing, so it must not be that bad.

The interesting thing is the sonogram showed a perfectly normal uterus...no issues at all. It is not until the doc did the sonohistogram that he saw the polyp. Makes me wonder how many women have them and never even know. I also read yesterday that some women get their the cycle after the sonohistogram because of the saline solution they use to inflate your uterus so they can get a better view.

That was a wonderful suprise to read. I didn't know that and hope it helps me get my this month.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly - here's hoping for the best.

Tara - IKR? Those pictures are indelibly etched in my brain now. Glad I'm not the only one who didn't find them quite so beautiful. I feel really sorry for OB-GYN's now!!

Lammy - I hope he's right.

11 years ago

feeling ill today really sore throat feels like a lump in throat when i swollow

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy-I've heard of sore throats before BFPs!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Phat- I always wondered what it looked like down their when they did a pap smear...NOW I KNOW!!!! Looks like swabbing your bumhole with a Q-tip!! ROFL!

Last night I curled up with dh on the couch and watched tv like we did when were dating. I was enjoying curling up with him for a while until I suddenly had a wave of nausea hit! Felt better once I sat up and had some water. I've been very tired and very hungry the past few days too. With my luck, I didnt ovulate yet but if I did, I could be 7dpo. Call me crazy!

i am really going crazy im only 5dpo

i got cramps , sore throat , cramps in my bbs , lots of bowel movement . implantion ( sp?) hasnt happened yet ? has it ?

after last night my tummy hurt .

urghhh i hate the 2ww

User Image

11 years ago

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
I ran out of opks so I took a hpt for my addiction. I just did it about 20 mins ago (bfn of course) but OMG I'm laughing so hard. Dh just came home and went into the bathroom to get his shower. He comes out into the living room with a towel around his waist looking all sexy and says with a cocked eyebrow...."HONEY, would you like me to dump your pee?" I forgot to flush my pee in my pee cup!!! LOL. And left it on the counter. My face turned red and jumped up to dump it myself. He said, "dont worry I'll dump it"
Me- "It's ok, I'll dump my own pee"
DH- "No I'll do it"
Me- "You dont have to touch my pee!"
Dh- "It's ok, I'll dump it. I dont care ".
Me- "Well...enjoy, it's still warm!! HAHA"
He actually did it for me! Talk about LOVE! When your husband isnt afraid to clean out your pee cup..there is no more mystery left in your marriage!! LOL! I cant believe I actually felt embarrassed when I farted in front of him while we were dating. Little did I know he'd be cleaning out my pee cup! OMG!

that is love lol my DH pick his hand in my sick once cos i blocked the sink up one durnk night lol you know they a keeper when they do thicks like that

User Image

11 years ago

I'm up and down in emotion today. My sister posted pics of my nephew on fb, bragging about her baby. I started crying. As of today, I've made it to 10% weightloss and I'm still not ovulating apparently. It's so frustrating seeing people I know that weigh twice as much as I do and "accidently" getting pregnant bc they dont have PC. Feeling broken. I know God's working in me and I need patience. But it's so hard not to cry wondering what it will be like if a year from now, we're still TTC. On cycle day 37, and in the 8 month of trying. Never thought it would be this hard.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo