Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1321 - 1330 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@kcordell- LOL! Dh isnt the best dancer so he usually lets me lead. But we look like we know what we're doing . I get my rhythm from my parents. My dad was a sorta "disco king" back in the day...the ladies used to rub his bald head for good luck on the dance floor and my mom is the queen of pointing her finger back and forth diagonally in the air !
When we're trying...we notice every sign! From the smallest twinge to the biggest new vein on our boobs! So you may have had them before and just didnt pay attention to it. Probably thought it was gas passing by or something lol. Keeping my for you!!!

BTW- my friend from TX started AF a day late. So she's going thru the depression phase right now. Poor thing

Sat at my parents' house tonight watching movies with my mom, silently thinking to myself...."Will I ovulate this time? Will I get to see that spike of LH I've been dying for? What if it doesnt come?". This is really going to suck if I still dont ovulate this time. I found myself sitting there next to my mom wanting to scream, "WE'VE BEEN TTC FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW, AND I CANT GET PREGNANT!!!". Oh and my last AF...I was light for a whole week and then mount st helens! This Af I'm not light but I'm not my usual heavy flow. Waiting for Dante's Peak this time! Praying AF only last 7 days instead of the 14 is lasted last time!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

im 3 dpo not hoping too much this month as only day of ov as dh has been working loads and his shifts are killing him as been on same one for months now when it used to be 2weeks early 2weeks late a month now its all lates and has been for a while so its stressful on us both atm

not looking forward to the 2ww so going to try and keep as busy as i can

so not much to report here

User Image

11 years ago

You already ovulated again Lammy?! OMG! The time is flying by! Feels like you were just cycle day 1.

CD 6 here. For having a tampon in overnight from 11-9am...it wasnt as full as it should have been. Why am I so much lighter this time. I wonder if it's because this past cycle was only 58 days instead of 112. Waiting for an eruption...or in light of the situation, waiting for the storm surge ROFL!

Dreamt last night that I went into labor and didnt know I was pregnant. Dr told me to move my hand down and I was able to touch the head. I wound up having a girl. Within hours I was home and my daughter already looked like a 2yr old with blonde pigtails . But I got to see her face this time and she was beautiful.....hmm?

yep time does fly when ur watching it lol here i am in the 2 ww again

User Image

11 years ago

I am seriously about to go CRAZY here!! The is due Thursday and I have had all BFN'S until today and I only have the faintest of lines that I am thinking is probably an evap. I have been so exhausted that I can barely keep up with my dear 2 year old. My temps are still up at 98.6 when I typically run 97.7. IDK. I've had many symptoms that I never had other months but am thinking my hormones may still be jacked up from last month. Oh well! Ready for the now so I can just start fresh

User Image

11 years ago

@kcordell- can you post your hpts? I'd love to look at them!

@Kc...hang in there girl. The may stay away after. for you and Lammy!

AFM...well, as you guys know...I had a D&C a week ago (CD4 - the day after my period ended) to remove a polyp. I was told pelvic rest for 2 weeks (no sex and no tampons). I was praying that my O would wait until 2 weeks (which would be CD18) instead of coming on or about CD14.

On CD6 I started taking OPKs...and today on CD11...guess what? I was feeling kind of strange, like my hormones were ranging and I couldn't hold my pee any longer, so I took the OPK 30 minutes earlier than normal. Guess what? Smiley Face on the Clearblue Digital. I also took an internet dip strip just to compare and it is positive too. Then to boot...I had some EWCM when I wiped. I am seriously bummed out. Instead of a 2-week wait, I now have a 6week wait...4 weeks before I O again and 2 more weeks before I can get a If I wasn't working...I'd drown myself in a marguerita and have a real pity party.

I may post the pic later just for the heck of it.

Will somebody...anybody post a ! I could use some good news right now.

User Image

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images90800

Here's the page to my HPT'S! I will probably continue to test until the witch shows her face! Serious POAS addict here

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all I'm a newbie :). We are ttc #2. We are in our fm of trying. I am in the 2 week wait. Today I am 10dpo AF is supposed to be here the 3rd or 4th. Got a bfn today still holding out hope and going to tey and not test every day lol. I'm exhuausted, cramps, thick CM past couple days, hungry, peeing often, horny, irritable, cotton mouth, and I have had the WORST stinky gas for about a week lol. Oh and I'm reading into every sign and symptom. Yup I'm a mess lol. Now I continue to wait and hope I don't start :)

11 years ago

@ Holly I am so sorry that is happening to you! Get off work and hit the happy hour!! Drink one for me too

@Sowell good luck trying not to test daily!! haha I know I can't seem to do that. I am a serious addict Your symptoms do sound promising though! I have been having a lot of the same ones so for both of us!!! I am 13dpo and ttc #2 as well! He was a surprise so I didn't test until a week after I was late with him. Not sure when or if I will get a positive this go round!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo