Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2631 - 2640 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Pisces,
My Sympathies for your loss...
where in Texas? Depending on where you are coming/going....
I'm in El Paso...

af is due technically Saturday... but usually it comes the friday before... (so tomorrow) ... I don't know why my body does it... but it will run Friday-Sunday (tmi) i told hubby... If AF does come... he is taking me to red lobster... for the lobster fest.. * I have been craaaaving lobster like no ones business*

I am really curious what the "I NEED IT NAAAOOOWWW" food is going to be if i'm pregnant. I seem to be craving sweets a lot...
with my son it was kosher Dills..
I've been using Dum Dums (those little lollipops) to help with the nausea, i have a few stashed everywhere I am <3 this morning it was that Empty belly type... you know if you haven't eaten anything... and you start to feel sick?
I've also been getting FLUSHED... I don't feel warm but out of no where my cheeks will get so red. I freaked my friends out at church last night... because it looked like I wiped my cheeks with raspberry .

User Image

11 years ago

waiting - CONGRATS!!! i just KNOW it's your cycle! Have fun making a baby!!!!

Athena- I;m with you on your O date, by the looks of your chart it looks like you O'd on the 22nd. Your temps are looking good and i don't think it's too early for implantation bleeding 5DPO is right in the time frame!!! GOod luck!

soarys- Good luck on your test, you are POAS tomorrow right? yay!!!!

So the lab has my results back, of course they wont tell me what they are they have to be faxed to my Dr.'s office so i have to wait for them to be faxed and then call back later today for my results. The office said they STILL might not have them today since the results need to be scanned into the automated computer system before they can tell me!!! What the WHat?!? i'm SO nervous i can barely type this!!!!!!

11 years ago

Pisces I am so sorry, my brother in law passed away this past may at only 25 and my mother in law is the one that found him, you can't even mention his name now without her tearing up. I am praying for your family and I am so sorry for your loss.

6dpo and if I have spent more time in the bathroom with number 2 problems in the past 2 days than I ever have. I went like 4 times in 2 hours last night and had gone 3-4 times that day already, along with a lot of gas. I don't know what's going on. My temp went back up above the cover line. Fingers crossed. Good luck to you ladies.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

you know..
Part of me is like YES!!! TEST... TEST NOW!!!
and
the rest of me (most of me)

Is like..
You know what.... why? If my AF doesn't come by saturday night... I'll go buy the sticks... and POAS sometime next week..
After having some of the icky parts of the First Trimester... I'm like "i dunno if i really wanna do this"
Little late now huh *laughs*

I don't know... I'm afraid to be disappointed i guess... I've been so sick... and cranky... and sappy... and to get a after all THAT?! I'd feel ... Gypped?

User Image

11 years ago

Finally dh has been made redundant yes I am happy about it as dont have to worry every month now and hopefully won't be on lates anymore now he just has to find a new job please pray for us for this to go as easy and smooth as possible .

9dpo and my right side is a little sore today maybe from yesterday's cramps ?

User Image

11 years ago

Bfn on my blood test... i must be out this month. Really wondering what is going on with my body i always have 29 day cycles for the last 10 years and now a 36 day cycle with no signs of AF? Confused. I hope one of you ladies gets your bfp this month!

11 years ago

I have really bad cramps like and not due till tue I'm scared to go to the bathroom

User Image

11 years ago

Memphrika that's what happened to me, out of no where my cycles just stopped, always had regular 28 day cycles for 13.5 years then bam a 90 day cycle. Your hormones may be outta whack.

Afm been having nausea, fell asleep at 11 after my class also having strange shots of pain in my breast, mainly the right one lol. Sharp pains in lower abdomen, and very light pink spotting only noticed cause I check the to when I go. Dh thinks I'm pregnant but I don't wanna get my hopes up and be crushed. I took that nap with my Rudy ( one of my cats) and I still feel like I could go to sleep now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Ok everyone I need some good solid advice here. I am on CD 24 cd 25 or 26. tested yesterday on FRER BFN and didnt today, expectin AF this weekend and feel like she is coming.
Here is the question.....some of the other nurses I work with told me about an OBGYN. SO I CALLED and told them i have been trying and how much would a consult be? 200 ( including pap) and if the doc prescribes fertility charting? then it would be 45 every month and I would have to come every month. This is month 5 of TTC next cycle will be six. So I made the appt for the 11th, ( I also have free pap at health dept scheduled that day) My fiance says that I should not go the the doc this month, he swears the problem is him ( he smokes pot) he says he will stop the week of O, and I also bought him some male fertility supplement that got awesome reviews ( avalible at GNC got off amazon for 20 bucks cheaper) . He says dont go and let him try to the supplements and stop the other thing and If i still don't get preg then go to doc. I am just so tired of waiting and want to make sure I am not the problem. So my question is should I just go to health dept for pap t on the 11th as planned? ( waitied 2 months for health dept appt) or should I go pay 200 for a pap and I dont know what else? I dont know what the doc will be doing other than the pap, I want to know if its me, and what is fertility charting, I feel like I have already been doing that? Please help!!! Is it worth 200 for this 1st appt or am I going to get same thing at health dept?!?!?!?!?

11 years ago

@piecesgirl no luv still in arizona I will be here till Sunday trying to be strong I want my prent to lolz n its not my bday but we got this I'm gonna keep telling myself dispite the pimple on my forhead @lammy me to me to I am scared to go to the restroom we'll l to wipe lol sorry everyone I dnt have access to respond to everyone no computer wit in laws in arz wnt be back to cali till sunday

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo