Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2981 - 2990 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@lammy I couldn't have said it better myself. It's like watching your favorite chick flick and there is always a few rough patches and then finally, the happy ending you waited two hours for. *exhale..long sigh* my new favorite movie.

@holly hope that line gets darker. Keep testing girl!

@tara you did it! *she is STILL smiling*

@s.tagg I am stalking your posts. Wishing you the best sweetie

11 years ago

I'm going to add to my "not reading into any symptoms" symptoms list. I have been getting shooting pains through the left side of my cervix for several hours now. Not intensely painful, but very, very noticeable. No more pains or cramps in my uterus though. 7 days down, 7 days to go.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Ugh... Tired this morning! It took me a couple of hours of tossing and turning before I was able to fall asleep last night! So frustrating!

@pisces- that's very sweet of you! :)

Still no sign of the I'm fairly sure she should have come by yesterday, but sometimes my cycle varies by a couple days, so I'm holding off on any more testing til either tomorrow or Monday if she's still a no show. Trying very hard to just relax. I woke up with a dull ache down there, so more than likely she'll show up today. :( but we'll see

11 years ago

I'm out... Haha stupid witch. :) Ah well

DH and I have decided we're going to wait a few more months before trying, as December is a crazy time of year. I'm gonna stick around though, and practice charting my temps. :)

11 years ago

So where are we all in our cycles as I'm lost as who is still try and where we all are in cycle

I'm oving tomorrow I hope

User Image

11 years ago

I'm waiting to OV!

11 years ago

That sucks s.taggert. *hugs*

I'm 8dpiui today.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Well ladies, I took and OPK last night, and it was negative, might have been diluted but that am AM was also neg. Today around 11am took one and i could see it was + as soon as the pee hit it. Took another with different PEE another +. So when do I O....???? DH is out of town:( i am hoping he gets home tonight he will be home tommorow at latest. But I work till 11pm today and tommorow. BD'd every day last week except wensday......so i got some yesterday :) lol, I cant wait for him to get home, I read, anywhere from 12-48 hours after + O test. I am so excited and just need him home! I did have a dream about a glaring positive OPK last night, but also the dream was about some other girls taking fertility meds, do I have baby brain or what? So one dream for my neighboor and one for me......could this be it? Prayers and baby dust needed RIGHT HERE!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Hkellerman- Since you got some action in yesterday, you should be covered. Those swimmers can last a good while. But just in case you dont OV til tonight or tomorrow...jump dh the 1st chance you get. If you're temping, you'll know if you OV'd already. AFM, I got my + opks around 4pm and then by 7am the next morning, my temps would show I OV'd. But everyone is different.

@staggart- I'm so sorry love! I was for sure you'd get yours! Good idea taking a month off....a december baby would be nuts. But hey...if God wants you giving birth at Christmas, he's gonna make it happen .

@pisces- awesome way to put it! We're a REAL LIFE CHICK FLICK!

Feeling much better today. Fever is gone. Temps have been hovering about 99. The pressure headache and swollen lymph nodes are gone and now it's just a stuffy, runny nose. Going to a small family reunion with dh today, so I'll be keeping myself in quarantine just in case it's contagious. Looking forward to today. It'll be fun with dh having our own little secret . Hoping everyone had a great day. In some ways...I feel really guilty getting my bfp without all of you getting yours too. to all my lady loves!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Dh's little girls conceived on ST Patricks day 7 years ago, wouldnt that be weird.......if me and his baby mamma, got preg at the same time 7 years apart? I think it would be cool, but thats just me......Oh i am so hoping it works this time. I am still taking my fertiaid and tea, and fertile CM, I have noticed there is a lot more "wetness" down there. I have also started using preseed. The fertilaid doesnt seem to be delaying O....since this is about the right time, ive gotten + on day 12 and 14 before, today is CD 12. I am so excited, I just want him to come home. Work is gonna suck! I just said a selfish prayer but it was a prayer, for god to bless me with A BEAUTIFUL baby!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo