Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3971 - 3980 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Skyline I don't really blame her. My older niece has ADHD which isn't her fault but she can be a handful, my younger niece is a little diva, she's girly girl to the core and is cute and knows it.

Lsch glad you got it figured out.

I am so relaxed and I love it. :D

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Just found this forum and have been lurking throughout the day. Decided to join because everyone seems so nice!

Anyways, I think I am 10 or 11 dpo. Either O'd on Sunday or Monday. Knew it was early but still tested today just in case and bfn. Not too surprised.

AF is supposed to rear her ugly head on Monday. This is my 4th day with PMS like cramps but a bit more dull. I usually only cramp the day before AF an the first 2 days of my cycle, so this is new. Extremely sore boobs M-W, but not tha bad today. They seemed massive yesterday too! I'm not testing till Sat and if bfn again I'll test on mon unless AF arrives. Well, that's the plan anyway...I have a feeling a few pee sticks might jump in my cart during errands tomorrow lol

10 years ago

Hey ladies I've been reading along with everyone and I am praying for all of you that are struggling right now :(
I can't reply to everyone right now but just know I'm still here and reading everyone's post :)

Al108 hello!! Please keep us posted! I last tested at 12dpo with a bfn on Tuesday so we are very similar at this point.

AF was due today and did not arrive. Have not tested since the bfn Tuesday. I have been cramping mildly on and off today and it makes me think she is coming. I know just because she didn't come today it's not unlikely she will come tomorrow or even Saturday just because my AF can come around a day or so after she may be due. So I'm kinda thinking I'm out. I will test again probably Saturday or Sunday. When I know for sure that AF is really "late" I know I'm not truly out but I'm beginning to prep for AF because at this point I feel it's just more likely she's coming than me being preggers :(

10 years ago

Thanks lyrah!

Hoping it's your month. Some people say when they actually got pregnant was when they didn't feel like they were at all! *fingers crossed*

Just noticed today my sense of smell was extremely heightened. Was in the living room and could smell the coffee grounds in the garbage all the way in the kitchen and though DH had some on him for some reason, till I figured out I was actually smelling the garbage! (One day's worth!)

It's so hard not to get excited over every little thing.

10 years ago

@athena - I might be a little biased, I'm third born with two older sisters. ;) (They didn't stop with me though, two boys after me and then three more girls.)

@al108sd - Welcome to the forum! Is this your first cycle TTC?

@Lyrah - Good to hear from you. It's frustrating when AF isn't always on time. I was only TTC for two cycles before I put things on hold and it had been being an average of 37 days, the first cycle TTC AF didn't show up until CD55 (which really had me starting to think I might be pregnant even though I was getting BFNs) and the second cycle AF didn't show until CD41. So I know exactly how you feel. :-P

User Image

10 years ago

Yes Skyline, it's my first cycle ttc. I told myself I wouldn't get excited this early but I can't help it. I had hypothyroidism and am on a high dosage of Synthroid...175mcg a day. My dr told me that makes me very fertile...I wish she hadn't told me that :)

10 years ago

Happy Friday all. Hope everyone is doing well today and ready for the weekend. I know I am!

Nothing to report here, just wanted to pop in and say hello :)

10 years ago

@ al108 thanks! Fingers crossed for you. I know it's hard not to get excited about the little things

@skyline yeah it's frustrating. I have an app that I use to keep up with my periods and O and I average 35 days but the past couple of months it'll be like 37,33,35 days so it's so frustrating! But I am feeling those cramps and lower backache from hell. The backache has been there mildly for about a week and a half (something I thought may have been preggo sign) but now I'm feeling more and more she's coming. But as of 12 today she has not arrived yet. I'll keep y'all posted. I'll prob test Sunday morning if she doesn't show

10 years ago

Hey ladies just updating today.
Not too much to say-AF has not started yet but ever since Thursday I have been having AF type cramps. It has made me think any min she's coming but she hasn't yet. I'm really not hopeful at this point. Im just at the point where I just want AF to go ahead and start so I will be 100 % sure and I can not have to be debating one way or another. It's annoying because my CM is giving me this constant "wet" feeling so I keep thinking I've started but nothing. I'm thinking I will test tomorrow morning or maybe Monday morning if AF doesn't show (have family get together tomorrow so I'm thinking it'll be too busy to try to test). I'll update when she shows or I test-whatever comes first. I hope all of you are doing well!

10 years ago

@al108sd - Haha! You're Dr. is definitely not helping! ;) When do you expect AF?

@LSchrader - Hope you are having great weekend!

@Lyrah - I went through the same exact debate with myself because AF was taking so long. I know what it's like. Paying close attention this cycle, I had AF cramps for 5 days before she started. (Not constant, just off and on. I will have to take note if it is always 5 days in the future...) Hope you get an answer sooner than later.

AFM - Elton John concert in Atlanta tonight! WOOT! I know he won't play Skyline Pigeon, but I can dream. ;) I had a great day hanging out with a new friend yesterday and today I did a photo shoot with her and her husband. We shot on one of The Walking Dead filming locations. I hope everyone else is having a good weekend! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo