Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1371 - 1380 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning all! I didn't let myself test this morning. I just think it's still too early. I am 11dpo today. I had some sharp zinging pain yesterday evening, but I think it's just a coincidence because it was higher and not where you would expect it for implantation.

I woke up in the middle of the night on my stomach and bb's and they hurt SO bad. I had to sleep on my back the whole night. They are still very tender. Although, they get sore every month so I am not looking too much into it!

@topo, you can scold me for symptom searching. I deserve it!

Why can't getting pregnant be easier then this!?

10 years ago

@Lschrader lol dnt u start lol its okay hun ur only doign what u where tought see @miricalmomma and @piecesgirl what u started lol no SYMPTOM WATCHING here ladies it is harmful lol then i am pickign u up lol. @ miricalmomma u dnt learn there u go symptom watching on the low lol but then again the number 5 hum right i thought the same thing but i owed on 4th i think when i seen the slipper discharge my number was 4 urs was 5 power of postive thinking like piecsgirl says lol speaking of @piecesgirl WHERE ARE U PIECESGIRL WHERE ARE U BEAUTIFUL I STALKED UR FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY LOL whats ur instagram name lol i couldnt find it with the link i think it is idiot proof lol

AFM i had the postive opk yesterday lol it was dark it was a cheapy idk what it means cuz i had not been checking like miricalmomma idk if i od the 4th yesterday or today the 4th and the 5th i was having overy pain so idk damit lol but cm was the 4th flying blind just giving me a excuse to bd lol dh poor him i cried this morning i missed placed my wedding ring and busted a wiggy

10 years ago

alright ladies, i am kinda tempted to get a reading done. I have NEVER been in to that kind of thing, but never had anything against it either....I probably would not tell DH lol.....

I need some convincing please!

10 years ago

Hey everybody I'm here

@desertchic why thank you very much babe...i dont act 41 either...I act like a big kid I swear. DH is like 11 years younger than me and he gets so offended when I get carded and they dont card him...lol... he just acts like an Old man...lol

@introuble thank you sweetie, I really appreciate that. he better know how luck y he is dammit...lol...at least I made him know it last night ;-)

@jsx thanks and sorry you are feelin nausecous. Please get plenty of rest it will pass and then you can start baby bump shopping girlfiriend. I am excited for baby bump. when I pregnant with my last one, I wore a bkini at 6 months...lol...I cant even wear one now ...lol

@lsch you are so nice, thanks. Did you find me? My name on there should be Angee Hosey (and thats for everyone). Now, back to you TEST already woman!! I am a terrible influence...I cheat all the time. Just do it! if my boobs are ever really sore then I'll know that I am pregnant because my boobs are never sore before AF

@miracle I think you should do fertility crads because your work is awesome and people would buy it. I still plan on buying a set because I love the idea. You are so creative and the lady even picked up on how intiutive you are...how many days DPO are you lady & YES we are soooo symptom watching but we will hide it in this forum from @topo ...yeah right, she will find us

@topo I think you O'd on the 4th....your reading mentions the #4 also and yesterdya was the fourth. Here we are back on the same cycle again...lol...we can not escape each other...lol..I got my first positive OPK last night and I attacked this poor man, he was late to work this morning. lmao...Thank you for calling me beautiful, you are extra sweet and you can stalk my FB anytime you want. I am mostly on instagram...

I hope I got everybody...

AFM: last night. more cramping in the ovary (just one) today and my temp went up from 97.43 to 97.79 this morning. I am still going just to be sure but I think it was last night. If the chary gyru's want to take a peek, it should be updated.

10 years ago

@lsch GET THE READING !!! ITS SO FUN. I am waiting for my detailed TTC reading, it should be delivered anytime today...I'm like a kid at Christmas :-D

10 years ago

@pisces- I am holding off as long as possible! When my sister had her blood work down at 13dpo, her doctor said she would have tested negative on a pregnancy test since her levels were so low. So I figure I have a few more days to go.

I have to admit..I stole some sips of my hubby's beer last night and it did not cooperate with my stomach. shame on me!

I feel really good about it this month, but my "symptoms" are the same they always are, so I just don't want to be bummed. I am interested in the doing reading and contacted Tonia so we will see. Yep I found you :)

10 years ago

Pieces girl what's our instagram name

10 years ago

Hello Ladies,
@pisces beautiful family. I'm not on instagram. Only do fb once in a while.

Well ladies the spotting is now fading almost gone. I haven't used a pad or tampon just a liner in case of ne thing heavy. I made doctors appt. I still have nausea and sore breasts. Been real busy today will check back in later.

have a good one...

10 years ago

@pisces- ha! Well the websit was down so I emailed her instead! I am pretty excited!!! OMG I can't wait for your detailed one!! How much was your first one??

10 years ago

@ldav good idea in scheduling a docs appt. unless you are off on your dates and what you are experiencing is inplant spotting. And thanks for the reference to me and my girls :-D keep us posted !!!!

@topo Instagram - Angee Hosey...find me :-D

@lsch yeah don't be a cheater like me. I was bad for encouraging you to cheat...lol...I so would have cheated by now. Maybe I'd lock up these test again this month...my reading has me excited about June although it could be October so I am trying to exhale slowly.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo