Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miraclemama girl don't have me riding through the Grand Canyon on a donkey looking for you like that episode on the Brady Bunch **now I got the giggles** and I must add that although I am a Texas Gal, we will do what we must, this girl likes ALLLLLLL the modern stuff like electricity, running water, air conditioner...lmao. How are feeling this morning?

@topo Good Morning Sunshine! You see what @miraclemom said, it's good, cm is good. I think we are all starting to get a little restless, as the date of witch gets closer, we are starting to let it get the best of us. Even I had a few moments last night. I had intense pressure and cramps, thought for sure AF was here a few times bcuz I felt really wet, ran to the restroom and nothing. And the pressure was gas. I had this moment of the witch is coming, the witch is coming!!! Maybe we should hire Hansel n Gretel, they hate witches too! **ha ha**

@mrsweese how are you doing?

@desertchic anxiously awaiting your BFP!!

AFM: cramps this morning, could be more gas. Last night I had a slow, but steady ache in my left nip but when I touched it, no pain, then it stopped. Last night I had some very ackward dreams but the last one was me taking s pregnancy test and DH came in and I was trying to hide it cuz I wanted to surprise him, and as the timer went off (yes like a thermometer) I saw pregnant and I was do excited but DH was all in my bathroom space which was weird cuz he never is...and I couldn't get a good look at it ...I was trying really hard to see it but it was so far away...then my sister was in the phone saying I knew your were pregnant all of dates match up like Princess Kate (huh???) lol ...and then my sore throat woke me up **booooo***

****yep I have officially gone bonkers***

11 years ago

@piecesgirl good morning luv no symptoms this monring but it is only 625am i feel asleep yesterday depressed at 700pm woke up at 500am got another night sleep and some crazy dreams lolz. how r u luv u have gas i have loose stool lolz eww yes we aren not out till she shows her ugly face and if she does i am going to beat my insides out lol yes i am pregers piecesgirl trying to own it no more of that CM good sign idk ohh wait i think i got a cramp in my lower back lol maybe just in my head lol

@miricalmomma yes hun u are truely blessed with us we are hear for u this is why we are here dnt get it twisted hun i dnt got a perfect relationship weh ave are moments i wont hesitate to slaping my dh upside his head i shared i was feeling so emotional because he has been picking on me i know deep down he is frustrated with me because my bro is having a baby my dh also has a child from someone else i have a child from someone else and i want one together. my aunt had the same thing you had and she had my lil cuz only one but she had him it took her awile but she was blessed miricals happen dnt u see alot of those women who have severe endo having kids ur time will come and your time will be this month while u are feeling so down member lets own it. Miricalmomma dnt leave us plz as much as i want to do the same if this doesnt work shit not only on computer but i would want to crawl under a rock..

@desertchick have u got blood work done yet lets not guess hun got find out make up a reason to get a ultra sound tell them u think u had a miscarrage and u want to make sure tell them u had a postive test they wont deny trust i do it all the time like a weirdo lol

@weezers must be nice hey i heard from another forum that ivf in Canada is like 6000 including medication u are so lucky over here in cali it is like 9000 the less not including medication all bad.

So HOW is everyone this morning. as for me it is still to early.

11 years ago

@ miraclemomma- pretty sure frolicking with my hubby is what got me in this situation! Lol!

11 years ago

Feeling good this am! Feeling bloated but no other symptoms! Hoping this is a good thing! Normally have more cm by now but nothing! No sore bbs or cramps, but I do take painkillers everyday so it'd be hard to tell I think!
How is everyone else doing? Any implantation?
Ya my gyn said if I take the 1mg FOLIC acid not to take prenatal because 1mg is the most you should take safely. Now this might be because of other meds I'm taking, but again not 100% sure!
So excited for next week! We should all know by wed that baby is on its way!!
I'm going to Costco this weekend to pick up my pregnancy tests!! :) :) :)

11 years ago

@mrsweese I am not going to buy any until after AF doesn't come, bcuz if I buy them...I will surely take it. I'm not up for any BFN so either the witch shows up and WHEN she doesn't **power of positive thinking ** then I will test.,,well maybe Tuesday.

@desertchic ya killn me smalls!!!! **BFP DUST**

@Miraclemom go find Mariah Carey's song "When you believe" that's our new theme song. Hang in there babe. Keep working on that communication in the relationship and everything will be ok. Stay with us !

@topo LMAO at faking to get a sonogram! That is hill hairy a$$! I never thought of such a thing, although I did consider going to the emergency room to get a blood test last month. But I couldn't think of a good reason...lol...now I know what to say. Thanks for the heads up. Yes girl, lets OWN this pregnant thing! We are close! **i think I can, I think I can**

Now AFM: I had a whole lot of pressure and what not turned out to be a BM (tmi). Now I am back to mild cramps and lower back pain. Nothing else. I hope that's a good thing...wait of course it is cuz in pregnant **power of positive thinking**

@miraclemom no thoughts of donkey's today please! Lmao

11 years ago

Hi everyone,
I am new to this board as well. I so enjoyed reading all of your stories and symptoms. Its nice to know that their are so many other woman going through the same thing. I am on round 2 of IUI, clomid, 3 large follicle right ovary an 10dpo today. Sore boobs for like 4 days now and very vivid dreams, other than that no symptoms. I have never poas before and dont think I can handle it either, may just to make sure the passes over my house. I wish you all Baby dust and am glad to find others on the same cycle as me :)

11 years ago

@Jme626 hey welcome omg a buddy so u can not poas either becuase of ur hcg lol me either i am on my secant iui back to back this time though paid for two i had one last month just one it failed sad face.

@piecesgirl right i am a clever lil one i am having those lil mild cramps right now off and on nothing to noticable so idk and back kinda of achy not to bad.

@miricalmomma yes do what piecesgirl play are theme song.

@ MrsWeese sounds promising hun postive sticky vibes.

900am in cali as for me some mild cramps in the middle of uterus and left side of uterus lets see.

11 years ago

@jme welcome!!! 10DPO wowzers, you are almost there!!! Stay in touch! Since we are all on the same cycle this is the busiest time for post. :-) so post away and there is no such thing as TMI ( too much info). We say any and everything and you can too. Welcome

@mrsweese did you say 1mg of folic acid? I thought the recommended dosage s 800mg's I think but then again you did say you take other meds. Why don't you ask your Doc if it would be ok to take pre-natal pills? Then you get the benefits of other vitamins included. My iron is always low, so I prefer to take the prenatal as opposed to straight iron pills.

@topo hey girl. Light cramping is good. I read that implantation is supposed to feel like AF but milder so that is good. My cramps continue and my back pain is still there....hope that's good!!!

TTYL

11 years ago

Thank you everyone!
@topwifey i think I can poas I just dont want to bc of the anticipation lolol.. Does doing IUI interfere with the results? i have only taken clomid no tigger shots or anything.. do you have any idea?

11 years ago

Well ladies I just ovulated early. Negative pregnancy test this am. I got a positive on my opk yesterday morning and negative this morning plus I had a little pink when I wiped. Ovulation bleeding? Never got that befor. I was on Lorena 4 months back so maybe just getting back in a normal ovulation cycle.Did the bd weWednesday morning and last night. I did use preseed last night so I am feeling good about it. Back in the 2 week wait with you guys. I am just glad I know when I ovulated this time. I have never used opk before so just had to guess. Crampy this morning too.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo