Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6461 - 6470 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football - DH is in line at Bonnaroo at the moment and I am home alone as well. I totally get how you're feeling, probably a mixture of sad and happy tears wanting to fall. It's hard seeing a place like home become "strange" right before your very eyes.

@BeachBaby - I hope it isn't just bad PMS, hope AF stays away!

@miracle - Boo! Sorry about the BFN. :(

@rebecca - I hope the aorta looks fine! I know that's the main concern with Marfan etc. :( If he has to give up the strenuous activities, I hope he can find plenty of safe hobbies and interests to fill the void. Sending you big hugs!

@LSchrader - Haha! I hear that a lot. I get why so many people dislike Kanye, but I can't help but really like a lot of his music. Normally, ego-trips really turn me off, but he amuses me more than anything.

My FIL dropped off the sister that went with DH to Bonnaroo, and he came lugging a big box with him, it was the crib mattress!!

Oh, and tonight was my last GED class. The spring semester is over, and I am ready to take the test, so no need to go back for the summer semester. I'm a little sad, it was fun going to the classes.

User Image

9 years ago

@Beachbaby ~ Sorry about the bfn's. I totally know how upsetting it can be. I hope that if AF shows up that she is kind and takes it easy on you.

@Lschrader ~ I forgot to mention that I'm sorry AF showed up for you. Your hormones are probably fine. If you've had them tested and it was all good, than I'm sure it's good. I think I read somewhere that spotting sometimes had to do with a hormonal thing. Your cycles are regular and you ovulate so I'm sure yours is not a problem.

@Football ~ I think it's natural to be feeling all kinds of emotions given your circumstances. Let tonight be a night of reflection for you. A time of remembering how far you've come and all your memories in that home that you and your dh created together. It's the letting go of the familiar and walking into the unknown that is exciting and scary at the same time. You are never alone.

@Skyline ~ Congrats on completing your GED classes. That's great. I know what it's like to love a group, enjoy learning and then have it end. :(

AFM ~ Been cramping off and on today. Waiting for AF to show herself by Friday.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Lschrader- I found this for you http://www.everydayhealth.com/pms/spotting-between-periods.aspx
The spotting could be a sign of low progesterone. The way to check for this is to have your blood drawn 7 days post ovulation. It will also confirm ovulation. If it is low it could mean you aren't ovulating or it could just be low and you need a supplement. Low progesterone can keep you from getting pregnant as well as keep a baby from sticking, so you may just wanna see your dr to be sure.

Miracle I really hope af stays away. Fxed for you, I know you've been waiting a long time for your bfp.

Skyline how exciting. We are trying to get the nursery painted while we are in Puerto Rico. Not really sure if it's going to happen, but we shall see. I'm sure finishing the GED class is bittersweet, since you're ready to take the test, but you'll miss the people from your class.

Football I'm sure it's hard to move on, but you'll always gave your memories and now you'll make new ones in your new home :)

Beachbaby welcome! I'm sorry about the bfn's, I know how much they suck. I hope you get your beautiful bfp soon.

Rebecca I really hope they figure out what is going on with ds. I know you and Titus don't need this added stress. I had never heard of marfans syndrome so I looked it up. I also saw this thing with famous people that have it or had it. I was surprised to see apparently Osama bin Ladin had it and he stood at 6'6". I never would've thought he was that tall. Sorry I know it's a bit random, but I was just shocked when I read it.

Skyline I forgot to add my dh's grandmother and great aunt live in Manchester. That's where my mother in law is from. My in laws go there every other weekend since his grandma is 88 I believe and pretty much shut in since she can't drive anymore. I think they went this past weekend to avoid the bonnaroo traffic, which they normally hit. His great aunt is in her late 70s and works for the court clerks office and every year she gets 2 free tickets. She's only aloud to give away 1 so one year we may take 1 and buy another and go.

Afm I've just been busy. I babysit my 2 nieces most days now and we had vacation bible school last week so at took up a lot of time. Baby Eli moves like crazy now. So much so I've been trying to video his kicks because you can actually see it. We leave for Puerto Rico on the 29th and I can't wait.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

@Football-I totally get what you are feeling. I am someone who holds onto everything and gets emotional. When i turned my car back into the dealership i got sad! haha. A house is different. A lot of your story began there. I would be so sad to leave my current house too. It is my home. BUT you get a NEW start and a new chapter to your story. This house will even be the house that you bring your baby home to. That is pretty special. I know that will happen for you! Good things are going to happen!

@miracle-yes i was totally checked out but i am scheduled for my yearly next month so i might just talk with my lady doc about it all then. AF did show, but that is ok. I am ok with it.

@athena-Thanks for the info lady. I guess I probably have not had my progesterone checked since I only had the testing after AF started. Hmmmmm, I wonder if i can just go to my regular lady doctor for that. I do not want to go spend money at my RE again.

@rebecca-I am so sorry about everything you are going through right now. We of course are all here for you day or night.

@skyline-Ha, i know plenty of people who love him. I just can't stand him. It's totally the ego for me. It also doesnt help that he just married a Kardashian haha!

9 years ago

Lschrader- no problem, my gyno checked mine when she checked my hormones.

9 years ago

Hi ladies ~ Just waiting for Af to show, tomorrow is when she is supposed to be here. Just feeling moody, emotional, hungry, bloated, sore breasts, gassy, cramping and all the other fun pms stuff I normally feel before she shows. Been either complaining or crying today. Isn't it fun to be a woman.. :(

@Athena ~ Puerto Rico? For how long? How fun! Lucky mama. I hope and pray each new month that AF stays away for me too. You are so right, I have waited SO LONG for my miracle baby! I pray I get to see a bfp soon and be a mom.

How is everyone else doing? Any plans for this coming weekend? I am sticking around close to home and keeping it mellow.

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle we are going for a week. You brought us all together and I am praying for your bfp.

9 years ago

Now I am officially 3 days late, still having cm (very unusual for me before AF) and every symptom under the sun but still getting BFN????
I average 24/25 cycle days, we are at 28 days, and I am 13 dpo, surely these early prediction tests would be coming up positive right?
On top of all this my husband is gone for two weeks, I guess this is good so he doesn't see me going crazy but at the same time he's not here!!!! Am I pregnant or what? And if I'm not this is the worst pms I've ever had:(

9 years ago

I slept like total crap last night. I was very restless and anxious. I think I had too much sugar yesterday, sometimes that will do it to me.

@Rebecca ~ Thinking of you. Hope you, baby Titus and your ds are doing ok.

@Skyline ~ How is the crib coming together?

@Athena ~ A week... how fun!

@Beachbaby ~ Hmm? Are you positive you O'd when you
think you O'd. I know that the uteal phase doesn't change but ovulation day can. The only way to confirm for sure that you ovulated when you think you did is by temping or getting an ultra sound done. Were you temping this cycle? I don't temp, I go off of o cramps and my cm. Also some woman will not test positive on a hpt for a week or so as their bodies metabolize the hcg hormone slowly. Another possibility is that some woman will never test positive in their urine with a hpt but will test positive in a blood test. Mind you, these woman are rare but I have read about it online. Once in a while I will get a whacky cycle that throws me off. I hope you get answers soon. I know the waiting can be very frustrating and confusing sometimes.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-wellllll did she show?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo