Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1841 - 1850 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ jsx- aww ur sweet thanks! The pic was so little I didn't know if ne one could c my belly, I mad it to small! Yes our bellys look a lot alike! It's funny! We will have to keep updating so we can see how r bellya r growing!

10 years ago

@pieces I missed our post about hsg I'm sorry love maybe it happens for reason mabe this is uour month who knows power of positive thinkingg no ovulating for me well idk ifI did Cuz I don't feel nothing n haven't use opk will tonight maybe

miricalmomma haven't ov yet that iI know of no tempting no opk so idk I feel I'm out wit all the extra stress they took 1900 from meFertality clinic l had saved I'm so upset fuck bill collectors I'm so mad

10 years ago

@tiff hey you, how have you been? I gotta go see the bump pics. Mine is going down with all the working out...lol.

@jsx I gotta see yous too how are you?

@topo I have O pain but haven't used an OPK yet, no ewcm. I'll keep an eye out for it. Don't stress love bug, this month we on smooth sailing type TTC, no fuss, no must!

@lsch when are you testing? I am sure this is your month. I'm excited

@miracle hey lady bug! I'm just chilling

Did @trouble post and I didn't see?

AFM: Saturday afternoon date with DH at the gym, few laps in the pool and lunch. Happy Saturday Girls!

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Back from my lat trip of the season! Phew - it's been a hectic few weeks.

Been reading all along and loving the updates.

The readings have been good and lots of positive energy as usual.

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the weekend.

My clinic told me to call if no AF by Fri so a few days to wait. Guess I could test before then as that would be days PO I think
It's hard as I don;t know my cycle lengths etc but pretty sure form my temps I o'd on 20th......

Anyway, off to look at the bump pics and enjoy the sunny day we are having here!

Happy Saturday

User Image

10 years ago

@ trouble and shrader- test test test!!!! Lets see some bfp!
@ pices- there u r! Eww I hate working out, don't think I've ever done it a day in my life lol! I can't stand to sweat, my dh makes fun of me he was a prof UFC fighter and works out all the time but if I'm gana sweat I have to be near a pool

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!! I'm going to post something quick since I'm babysitting this morning. There are a few women who know that we're trying. I went to dinner last night with one of them and as I walked in, she asked if I was pregnant. She said she feels baby and can she sense it. Later that night I saw an old friend and we ended up hanging out and I told her we are trying. She told me the second she saw me, she thought something was different was and thought I was pregnant too!! So if it doesn't happen for me this month, I hope my time is soon!
I'm only 6dpo today so I won't be testing til probably Tuesday morning before we leave for Kauai. It would be fun to find out there! My lotiony cm is pretty gone which kinda gives me a loss of hope, but who knows!!!

I hope everyone is having a great day! We're finally getting our summer here in WA!

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I have been reading this thread forever, kind of stalking, but I have a question (or 2) I'm hoping one of you can answer. :)

I am 40 and TTC my 4th pretty quickly. I just don't "feel" finished yet. Sooooo....back when I was younger, I could just LOOK at a stork and be pregnant, this time I'm having to WORK for it. I've had a miscarriage and a chemical in the past few months.

This month, I had fairly heavy spotting on June 13, and then full on AF on June 16. Which of these would I count as CD 1???

Then on June 19, we went on vacation and just got back a couple of days ago. My plan was to buy OPKs as soon as we got there, but we were in a very remote area and they didn't have them. In fact, they only had ONE brand of pregnancy test! Hahaha! So when I got home I tested, and had a line, but not as dark as the test line. Every time I've tested since then, its been fainter and fainter. Is that what they do if you've already O-d???

I seriously appreciate any advice or ideas about ANY of this. I think the dh is starting to get scared to come home :))

10 years ago

@ mari- it sounds like u o'd a day or so before u took the test! I hope u got to bd the day or two before u got back! Good luck this month!

10 years ago

@mari welcome and glad you reached out to us. We love more friends. Sounds like you I'd while on vacation and you caught the tail end of the surge. So you are in the 2ww. Hope your sticky bean was conceived on vacation, wouldn't that be awesome?! I am 41 and also having problems with getting a sticky bean. I have been taking Fertil CM and juST started Ova Boost to help with egg quality :-D hang in here sweetie.

@lsch oh I thought you were 10 or 11 DPO so in that case no, no testing for now. How is babysitting going? I swear when I was pregnant with my last one people said things like you look so beautiful today and you have a glow about you, BEfORE I even thought to test. So maybe this is it!!! **excited dance**

@trouble welcom back!!!! Did you test yet? I hope this is your cycle!!! You got to the doctors tomorrow?

@tiff and @jsx bump pics are so cute, I can not wait to bump shop, I want to be so cute...lol...and I say that now and probably won't feel like it once I am actually pregnant.

@tiff sweetie you are absolutely beautiful! And working out. I have been an athlete my whole life so working out is like 2nd nature. When I was in high school I was like the girl from Love n Basketball...lmao...all of the boys were just my homies...lmao. I went to college on a basketball scholarship. After my surgery I gained about 12lbs which was on top of the 10 lbs of holiday pounds so I am 192lbs, wow! I am usually about 175...but I am 5'10 and muscular so my 175 looks like about 130...lol. Wow your husband is into UFC, my DH got into mix martial arts about 4yrs ago. It is coming in handy right now that he is trying to go special forces. But we play the game and everything, it's so f'ing fun (yes I play call of duty, gears of war, madden, ...I'm a big kid/Tom boy) lol

@miracle and @topo hey you two! What's going on today? I hope you are chill-Laxing any body O? I haven't yet

Sorry guys, I was absent, I had left my phone in the car and DH said leave it cuz I'm on the phone constantly so I had no access. It was kind of nice. We didnt even make the gym because we went shopping for new running shoes and stuff. Then we came home and hit the gears of war game and played that until about 3am. #fun today it's gym, late lunch, and probably more gears ...lol

10 years ago

I am 9 dpo and experiencing minor cramps for the past 3 days. Usually, I get pms cramps only when my AF arrives. A lot of promising signs thus far, but only ahold knows. I am praying for a BFP :)
Blessings to all!

I am 34 DH is 40 No known fertility issues User Image User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo