Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2651 - 2660 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ Pieces
Almost done the tile goes up today. Im dieing for it all to be over. I also have Anthony's birthday party on Sunday. Im going crazy

@ Lshrader Im trying ot keep my sanity girl everyone always tells me dont think about it and you will see you will get prego fast. I swear I feel like yelling. "I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT BECASUE I DRINK CLOMID ON DAY 5-9 THEN I HAVE TO FUCK DAY 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20" LOL
I look like a crazy woman. I can tell you this month I feel alot less stressed.

Other then that keeping busy with the party and just having sex every other day!

10 years ago

We just got a 3-d ultrasound done and we are having a girl!!

User Image

10 years ago

@desertchic81- A GIRL!!!! How exciting!!!! Now that we have so many pregnant gals, i can't remember what everyone was predicting!! Congrats!!! Are you super excited?

10 years ago

Yes!! We were hoping for a girl

User Image

10 years ago

oh yayayayay!!!! So happy for you guys!!! keep the bump photo's coming!

10 years ago

Desertchic congrats.

my temp dropped again so I guess I didn't ovulate. It s so frustrating. But I've been researching online what can help and I found out that women with pcos typically have deficiencies with certain vitamins. So I went and bought all the vitamins that helped with my symptoms fxed. Some say they help with weight loss too. If I don't get my period soon I'm going to test and start the provera

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ desert- wow! Congrats I'm so glad u got ur little girl in there!!!
That's so great! I'm jealous cuz I wana know what
I'm having but have to wait till the 28th!
I guess it's not to far away! Injoy ur moment!

10 years ago

Congrats desert chick! That's awesome you found out so early! Can you post your pic? I can't wait til the 28th! I'm super excited and started buying a few neutral items but I really want to be able to buy pink and purple!! Did they say the heart rate? Mine last night was 165 so I'm really thinking I'm having a girl! My son heart rate stayed around 130s so I def believe we're having a stubborn lil girl like me! Lol congrats again!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok lots going on !! In here....

@desertchic Congratulations on your baby girl!!!! Man ideally suck at predicting babies, I predicted a boy for you last night...... I guess I shod keep my day job! But CONGRATULATIONS on your daughter! how many weeks are you? You found out fast!

@athena sorry your temp came down, but we still have until the 22nd. I mean we have forever because God ultimately decides. Wowzers 3 family boxers...awwwwhhhh. I love mine he keeps us laughing. Sleeps anywhere at any time. #awesomelife I have often joked that he SOD, Sleeps On Demand! Lol. I had a boxer named Zeus but we was pretty sickly, had congestive heart failure, he didnt make it to his first birthday. Are yours Fawn or brindle? Scar is a Brindle & so was Zeua except he had four white paws. I hope that caring for your brother in laws dog brings your in laws some peace. I mean its hard enough to bury a child. My grandma has never really gotten over my mothers death, she often says she feels guilty.

@lsch a Frenchie would fit right in this house nicely. Lol...Scar is fun AND lazy. I love this guy, I often sleep in when I am off and he sleeps as long as we do. Hops right on bed or rather sneaks on in the middle of the night, we wake up and he's there....like "whattttt I belong here" ....lol.

@tiff I totally agree! I am highly social and love get togethers and drinking. Having a new infant and even being pregnant is going to be NEW AGAIN!!!! Lol I'm still going to send you beer! And some Italian Moscato! Yum

Where is everyone else? @skyline you cheat? I haven't yet but I may over the weekend **devilish grin**

AFM: still nothing exciting! But I am making a cake so talk ya alters ladies **muah**

10 years ago

Pisces they are all fawn. Ours has more white than the other two. He has white on his face, all of his feet and part of his legs, and he has a small white heart on the back of his head. As for yogi, my in laws forced my brother in law to move back in with them a year and half before he died. They owned his condo and he wasn't going anywhere. He didn't take care of yogi so when he moved in with them yogi became his parents. He is the sweetest dog and his face is almost completely white since he is so old now. They had another fawn before missy that had cancer and my father in law put her through chemo. Not cheap at all but he wanted to save her for my mother in law. She died when dh and I had been dating a few months and they got missy a few months later. She is the snootiest dog lol. If she knows your talking about her she turns her nose up and walks away like how dare you. Her nickname is missy prissy lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo