Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6441 - 6450 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Lschrader ~ Thank you very much for your comforting and encouraging words. It really is so hard to have a dream for so long and to wait for almost eternity for it. Remember that "cake" story about waiting to be pregnant? Well I feel like my miscarriage was a piece of cake being delivered to me, put in front of me but then taken away immediately. I too often wonder how my desires can be so strong to be a mom yet not get to be. Really seems so unfair. Did your spotting turn into full AF? We sure could use another BFP in here and it would be amazing if was you. If not, I know your time is coming soon too. I love knowing you have an IUI to look forward to in the near future.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing? Where is everyone? I realized this morning that it's been quiet in here and that eventually everyone will fall away. Life has a funny way of doing that. People get busy with their lives, babies, families, work and just move on naturally. I totally understand, I know that I will be moving on too.

11 dpo today. I might test tomorrow morning with fmu just to get it out of the way. AF is due on the 13th. I have a cheapie lying around and I thought I might as well use it. Feeling my usual pms symptoms. I am not moody yet or crampy which is good. I have more heartburn than usual (I did start a new probiotic this past week)

Hope everyone is having a nice week! :)

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-I am here! Just been busy and like I have said before, trying to not keep TTC on the front of my mind all the time. I can't wait for you to test! I have been spotting ever since last Thursday. Today it has picked up a bit where I am actually wearing a light tampon just in case she comes in full force. I think my spotting is weird and longer than normal. I do not think I am pregnant just because of our BD schedule last month.

So DH and my inlaws just went in on a camping trailer together! I am so stoked! We love camping and this will be so much fun for us. We have GREAT camping here in the Pacific Northwest so I am so dang excited! Wheeeeew!

Hope everyone is doing well today!

9 years ago

Miracle I'm here too.

Lschrader I think you should test just to be sure. You never know, a girl from another forum got pregnant and said she had no idea how because they didn't bd anywhere near her ov date.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@athena-I dont think i would be spotting if i were pregnant though. It's picking up a bit more so I am sure AF will be here soon. I will keep everyone updated though!

9 years ago

@miracle - The thought of everyone "moving on" at some point makes me so sad! I'm terribly sentimental, I think I could stay in the group forever if it lasted that long. :) But I know what you mean, there is a time and season for everything. The time you spent with your dad and sister sounded delightful. I'm glad you got to do that with them!

@rebecca - I am so sorry about your son, I know it all has to be very worrisome! :( My mom was afraid one of my brothers might have had Marfan syndrome because he has a deformed rib cage on one side, but we quickly ruled it out as he had no other symptoms. I hope they figure everything out soon, and knowing what to do gives you some peace of mind.

@LSchrader - It does sound like AF is trying to come, but maybe test just to be sure? You wouldn't want to be wearing a tampon if you are. That's awesome about the camping trailer! That will be loads of fun! :)

@athena - When is your next appointment?

@football - Let us know how the move goes!

@Bean - Hope you are doing well!

@mrssuz - I hope you are doing well, also. Hope you check in soon.

@pisces - Hope you give us an update soon, as well.

AFM - DH is leaving for Bonnaroo on Wednesday. I plan to visit friends and spend Sunday with my family while he is off at the festival.

Oh! My MIL gave us the crib this past Thursday! She said she just couldn't wait, and it was too big to take to the shower anyway. It's the first big item we have gotten so far, very exciting. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Lschrader some people do spot in the beginning of their pregnancies. Like skyline said you don't want to be using tampons if there is a possibility.

Skyline my next appt is July 8.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

I was all lonesome for a minute.. lol! Glad everyone is popping in to say hi. I missed you guys. :)

@Lschrader ~ I'm glad you've been busy and NOT putting ttc on the forefront. I know you have spotted before but not this long. Very curious to what's causing that? Do you think it could be a hormonal issue?

@Athena ~ Glad you're here and doing good... :)

@Skyline ~ I know the thought of us moving on ONE DAY makes me sad too. I look forward to our check ins. I am so happy you got a crib from your MIL! That is exciting. Where is Bonnaroo? Hope your dh has fun and that you do too with family while he's away.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle - Bonnaroo is in Manchester, TN. It's a big music festival out on what they call "The Farm". Huge fields for people to park and camp by their cars etc. It was a lot of fun last year. One of DH's sisters is going with him this year. Elton John and Kanye West are two of the big headliners.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm here, too!! You're never alone @Miracle! I creep in here daily, even if I don't post anything ;)

And though we MAY go our separate ways eventually, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo