Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lol. I know. Self preservation I suppose. Also had a major change at work that has been consuming a lot of my time. I have been following though. Y'all are HiLarIouS! :) it's been very entertaining. I'd like to wait until Friday. I have been like clockwork for 4 months so that would be an answer in itself. But it's soooo hard. Lol. When are you due for AF?

11 years ago

@bdash ok glad you were at least reading along with us. We (miraclemama, me, and topo) are technically due Thursday BUT @topo and I usually start a day early so Wednesday is when I should start but @topo had a 26 day cycle so she could go as early as tomorrow. But NOT cuz we are already pregnant **power of positive thinking** my dilemma is Wednesday is my anniversary and I was REALLY hoping to give a BFP as a gift. But I'm too chicken to test. Lol I mean I have a back up gift but I have a whole thing worked out to end it with and by the way ....**big cheese**!!!! We are pregnant !!!! .....I get all gushy just thinking about it!!! ***Awwwwwhhhhhh****

11 years ago

@bdash u have been missing i been ttc since sept 2011 cnt do the math lazy lolz i am so exausted i am so negative.

@piecesgirl u make me so happy weird i can be so grouchy then u go post something and having me hold my butt bm lol i am so going to go without a pad and just bleed everywhere watch i want the world to know i am bleeding she wants a show i give her a show lol i am fucken going dilirious this testing is all your fault tanting me lol about u going to the store and wanting to test i couldnt help it so it is only far u test lol so we can both be late implanters idk but something deep down in my high hopes are telling me i implanted friday with all those cramps and u implanted this weekend ohh god plz let me be right i went yesterday lit us all candles at church for palm sunday and said a extra prayer and been doing so i hope he hears are prayers sad face.

11 years ago

@topo is no pads your version of the Scarlet letter? Lmfao!!!! Where are you going sit? Lol... You are too much and you said I have You cracking up! Lol. And what is this business about me making you test...lol...I said I was tempted and resisted the urge. Almost ran over three people trying to get off the row with the test. Lmao. I was in such a hurry to resist the temptation that I forgot to get my prenatal vitamins **shame** If you cheated and tested its bit my fault which I snitched on you. Anywho. You were cramping on Friday right? So if that was implant day, that's too early to test.

11 years ago

Good Morning,

Wow so much conversation in here since I went to bed last night. I had weird and crazy dreams last night. Also had 1 nightmare. Night 2 of sleeping very shitty. A few hrs at best of sleep. Breasts are not sore. (not normal) Extra cm (not normal) Slight nipple sensitivity, weird poking again (not normal but prbly gas) Stuffy nose (prbly allergies) gassy and bloated (normal)

@topo ~ Our dear friend piscesgirl snitched on you for testing to early. Seriously though, I'm sorry that really sucks big time to get a bfn after all that you have through with ttc. I pray you are just a late implanter. There is still hope. Sorry you are down. I understand. Glad pisces can make you laugh though. We are here for you :)

@piscesgirl ~ Snow? Wow! I hope you stay warm, especially since lil bean is implanting and you need to be cozy warm.. :) power of positive thinking! Sorry you have been dealing with cold symptoms, but I am kinda jealous b/c they (meaning all woman getting bfp's) say that they felt run down with flu like/cold symptoms and ended up with a bfp. So ya never know. Don't test, don't test and I repeat do not test. Ok well test the morning of your anniversary and even then remember it could be too early. There is a reason that doctors tell us to wait until day of missed AF. I have 7 cheap tests calling my name, but like I said I am not eager YET to know.

@bdash~ Hey welcome back. You were MIA. I'm also 9 maybe 10 dpo today. I definitely think you tested way too early. Your symptoms sound good though. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

@lei ~ Welcome to this crazy group of wonderful woman who will make you laugh, listen to you and be there to support, cheer and root for you. Warning though, some are a little hormonally whacky (not mentioning any names) lol. I hope you stick around and keep us posted. Your symptoms sound good.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@piecesgirl no pad I'm gonna sit in a pile of blood on the floor and be mia till I bleed to death lol dh had his way he will probably keep me on the toliet yes scarlet letter my own version lol yes I was cramping Friday never cramp only during af but who knows fingers crossed it was implant yes its ur fault wit all the tempting u were say n running from isles I said what the heck lol way to go sitching lol miricalmoma knows it was ur fault lol
@miricalmomma I hate when u guys leave me and go to sleep lol fingers crossed for u yes hun devistating but I'm trying to find tha lil spark of hope u ladies keep me strong

11 years ago

Well I did it to myself . I am hoping that it was too soon or because I drank two glasses of hot tea this morning. I'm bummed . Super bummed. But not enough to count myself out!!!!!!!!!.....yet anyway.

@miraclemama why oh why didn't I read you're message before I headed to the bathroom test in hand. I knew better, I said I drank too much liquids this morning trying to fight this cold.

@topo.... You and your Scarlet letter are a little too scarlet

11 years ago

I am so bummed too! I posted all this good stuff about staying strong, don't test early, I am not eager, ect.... and what do I do you might ask? Well my best friend's b'day is today and she made me take a test while on the phone with her saying it will be her birthday present. I did and it was a bfn :( stark white. It was with 4th or 5th urine of the morning since I got up at 5 am to pee, 7 am, 9 and 10 am. I know that it's way too early with way too diluted urine. Still hopeful.

@piscesgirl ~ glad you know it's too early too. Why do we do this to our obsessive asses. lol.

@topo ~ find that spark. we all need to stay calm, cool and collected... who am I kidding. We are going nuts and butts right now.. it's a crazy ride.

User Image[/url][/url]

Lol!!!! I'm so glad you tested too so I am not bummed and guilty for cheating. Now I'm just bummed but as Lenny Kravitz said "it ain't over til it's over" ...

We are absolutely BONKERS !!!!! @miracle I bet we were cheating at the same time. Lol...

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I bet your right and that we were testing at the same time. LOL! I have a secret to confess. I pulled my test apart. First time that I have ever done that. I have reached my low. HA HA HA! I know why they say tests are not valid after 5 to 10 minutes. Because there are nutso's like myself out there taking it out of the trash hours later and pulling it apart. Plus you run the risk of seeing a evap line and convincing yourself that you see something. Guilty! What happens in these forums stays in these forums. Now I am going to test in the morning with FMU. All constraint has gone out the window. God help all of us.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo