Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3211 - 3220 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Last night I saw Rosemary's Baby... yikes! Not a good thing to watch for anyone TTC. lol!

@athena - I'm sending lots of good vibes your way, I hope this is your time! :)

AFM - I'm on CD36 and disappointed AF didn't come over the weekend. I got some new supplements to help with my Interstitial Cystitis and they seem to be working great! Hopefully I can get my bladder healthy and get back on track getting my cycle sorted out. This bump in the road with my bladder has been frustrating.

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee CF - is that cystic fibrosis? I hope not honey, I am praying right now. How are those double peas in the pod? I hope they are able to help your baby boy, I know first hand that a sick child is emotional exausting and that feeling of helplessness is over whelming. Keep your head up. I think my user name is @ahosey Angee Hosey...find me :)

@miracle heyyyyyyyyy girl! You made me laugh talking about your phone & not laughing AT you but just that since February I have come to know you as a person and you are everything that I excpect you to be a FREE SPIRIT!!! and a Free Spirit such as yourself wouldnt be caught up in the smart phone frenzy. lol I cant wait for you to be a mother, you have so much to give & I know that God is going to bless you & bless the chilld because he/she will be lucky to have you as a mother

@rebecca Thats great news about your FSH! I was sweating bullets at 39 when I had my IVF and my FSH was 9.1. I started taking Don Qua & Royal Jelley before my surgery (Don Qua NOT good while actually TTC) and in February my FSH was like a 6 something. and I am 41 now. lol

@mrsrodgers I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN about wanting this baby so badly. I am still syaing my prayers daily and trying to strengthen my relationship with God. I feel lilke he wanted to take me on this journey to better myself as a person and to strengthen my walk with him before he gives me what I want. Along with hubby's diet SPEAK this baby into exsistance. Do not HOPE for a baby. Ask for your baby in Jesus's Name & be specific about what you want. Command your body to line up according to God's will and function properly and to have your baby grow & be protected for the whole 40 weeks. It will be done. There are fertility vitamins for men, tell hubby to get some and get with it.

@topo Girl you are so relaxed, I think that when you have this IUI it is going to be your cycle. Keep saying those prayers. I see you smiling on IG and I know that God is working with you. You are changing and this is going to be it for you.

@ants mommy you are quiet but I see you on IG & FB. **hugs** Anthony is going to be a pro player soon! He looks like an awesome kid

@lsch are you in Vegas yet?

@jsx Hey Girl anything new. Almost January!! **whoop whoop**I am just waiting to O girl.

@tiff Big bou huh? I bet he's a new years baby...wouldnt that be COOL!! Either way I owe you a six pack!!! lol

@Athena 4 DPO **whoop** whoop** This is the most exciting 2ww EVER because I know how long & hard you have worked to get here. I got tears of joy when I saw your chart this morning. It looks JUST perfect.

AFM: Still waiting to O. I am almost there. I have the cramping so i feel action. Yesterday, weirdest thing. I had fluttering in my ovary (left, the one woth the good tube) for about 2 hours. It felt like when your eye jumps..it was cool. never had that before. Hope it means something good. I am still saying my prayers and believing that God is going to deliver this for me. My 10am OPK was pretty dark but not positive & my cramping picked up in the last 30 minutes. I think I will get a positive OPK tonight or tomorrow. I started the on Saturday EOD since.

10 years ago

@skyline sorry about

10 years ago

Thank you lolee and skyline and miracle

Pisces my temp is still up. I was sooo nervous that I'd wake up and it would drop, but I finally feel like it did happen. I was waiting for the thermometer to beep this morning thinking man this taking a long time so it must be good. Dh is already asking me when I will test and I'm thinking how can I surprise you when you are breathing down my neck lol. So I bought some frer's yesterday and hid them so he won't know thank you Pisces, you have been so supportive

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ Pisces yes cystic fibrosis .. Babies are doing good so far .just wish this morning sickness would hurry up and pass next appt and u/s is Oct 23.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Awww lolee I hope it isn't too bad on him. I'll say some prayers. I'm glad the twins are so good.

10 years ago

@pieces

Hey girlie, Im here super busy baseball mom..

Thank you about Anthony he is a great kid and super affectionate with his mommy.

How are things with you I see you are waiting to O come on Im routing for you..

10 years ago

@lolee ok I will keep Eli in my prayers. I am telling you everytime I look at my son, he is a testiment to what God can do. He is amazing & I thank God for his miracle everyday!

@athena and you have been there for ALL of us and it is out time to repay the favor. I have know you since February and you have always picked me up wen I was down and cheered me on when I was happy. So I say thank YOU for your diligence, it inspires me. I knew you from another forum and I always kept you on my mind. And once before you came to our forum I said (without saying your name) that we should all be grateful that we ovulate regularly and be thankful to even have a 2ww...something that we take for granted. The fact you are 4DPO, it's had more meaning today for you than ever before on the forum & I don't if anyone realizes this fact.

@everyone @athena shows up here everyday for everybody and this is only her 2nd 2ww since I've known her. This 2ww is HUGE!!!!! Please get behind her and support her over the next 10days, she does it for us every month.

10 years ago

@ants mommy Girl I know you are busy!!! LaLa has two games a week. I haven't been to the gym because I am either picking her up from practice or dropping her off OR she has a game. Lol but they are worth it aren't they?! #mothersLove all of my kids are affectionate. When my DH & I firsts started dating he was just amazed and how huggy kissy we are. He's from Brooklyn....lol...we grew on him. Lol

10 years ago

Pisces you just made me cry. Thank you so much. It has been a hard year, lots of tears but to be here in the tww now I'm so happy and I will never regret buying the Clomid, even if I am not pregnant, because it has given me the opportunity to get there.

I don't know if any of you watch the Kardashians. I do but only for Khloe, her putting her fertility issues out there for everyone to see really inspires me. I know it had to be hard watching both of her sister go through their pregnancies. I really feel for her right now. I know the heartbreak of drug addiction because I've seen it first hand. My husbands brother died last year because of his struggles with addiction.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo