Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1821 - 1830 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ pices- just saw ur post! U r trying this month lol!

10 years ago

@piecesgirl havent noticed i am so bummed this morning i think i am out this month yet again another stress so i wake up and my couisen hands me a paper her dumb as signed court papers i am being sued from a debt collector never in my live for a debt of only 2000 like these mother fuckers are gonna die i never new they could take u for that lil and why they would waste there time i am so fucken pissed.

10 years ago

Hey tiff, I got to the dr also on the 2nd for another ultrasound i will see if the dr can see the rate of the heart beat, the ultrsounds there isnt nearly as clear as when i went to the place that specializes in them, they're the ones who told me last time, i think this week is when they can almost hear the heart beat on the thing they use im not sure of the name of the tool lol but i will def ask and let you know!

User Image

10 years ago

Well hirls the witch got me which im happy was now because went to the dr and got my second round of Clomid.

Just in time for my trip.

Praying this cycle works

10 years ago

@pisces- I say you go for it again this month! But maybe this month mix it up a little? Make it all about having fun rather than "trying". Sometimes we can get caught up in the trying aspect that we lose the fun part of it. So this month, HAVE FUN! You never know, maybe that's just what you need to get your BFP :)

@tiff-I am only 5dpo today. My back has been aching like AF since 3dpo and I have very lotiony CM. I never have that, so I am hoping that's a good sign. Although, from my reading, Tania says I won't have a lot of symptoms of pregnancy, so I am not really looking into anything!

@topo-I am sorry you are having a rough morning. I work at a law firm and I hate serving people! I hope it all works out for you. Just try an cut a deal and you should be good to go!

AFM- I went shopping last night for my upcoming vacation. I had lots of gift cards saved up from my birthday so it was really fun to not spend money! Um...anyone wanting to feel AWFUL about themselves...go to the Nordstrom dressing rooms. Seriously, they worst lighting ever. You see every imperfection on your body! You think they would have magic mirrors and lighting in there! Complete opposite!

I just keep thinking about my reading and am thinking that next month has got to be it for me. All the numbers and months match up. I really want it this month, but next month makes more sense :-/

10 years ago

@mamma-I am tempted to get one of your readings, but also am tired of spending money on this stuff. I think I will just let nature take it's course....thoughts?

I have been thinking about you all morning. How are you doing lady? I hope you are feeling good. It's Friday :)

10 years ago

Well I had my first Dr apt Wednesday. Everything looks good. Baby dated right on time, heartbeat at 159 which they said was fast but good. Go back again at 12 weeks.

User Image

10 years ago

@ desert- wow fast heart beat sounds like a girl, maybe she was doing jumping jacks at that time! Do u have other kids ( boys or girls)

10 years ago

I have a boy. He is 11. We are hoping for a girl

User Image

10 years ago

Well I hope u get ur little girl! I have 2 girls 3 years and 1 year old, so we r hopping for a boy

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo