Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7891 - 7900 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@sky don't we all. I did give up caffeinated coffee because I read a study that the caffeine can prevent implant in women over 40 & everyone knows that I have Starbucks running in my blood. If I can do that, anything is possible

8 years ago

I came across this in my book, and thought I would share for all those currently TTC.

Ten WomanCode Favorite Fertility-Boosting Foods

Fill your daily diet with these foods, which contain a variety of fertility-fueling nutrients:

Buckwheat - This grain is rich in the compound d-chiro-inositol, which has been proven to drop insulin and testosterone levels and increase rates of ovulation, thereby improving fertility.

Leafy Greens - Spinach, kale, Collards, and escarole, among many others, are high in folic acid, which is essential for healthy ovaries and reduces the risk of spinal cord or brain defects in infants. They are also rich in vitamin E, magnesium, and calcium, which promote menstrual cycle health.

Chickpeas - Just one serving of this legume can maintain proper B6 levels, which are essential for the production of healthy progesterone levels for conception, as well as improving sperm and egg development.

Honey - All honey, but especially bee pollen and royal jelly- the queen bee's favorite dish -- is a nutrient-rich compound with many features. While being fed royal jelly by the worker bees, queen bees lay up to two thousand eggs each day. Bee pollen can help stimulate ovarian function when trying to conceive.

Eggs - These ancient symbols of fertility sometimes get a bum rap. Don't skip the yolks! Free -- range egg yolks contain vitamin D, which is essential in maintaining healthy ovulation.

Sunflower Seeds - Rich in zinc -- which helps your body more efficiently utilize your reproductive hormones (estrogen and progesterone) and also helps with DNA production that can support egg quality.

Salmon - Omega-3 fatty acids, which salmon has in abundance, helps in regulating hormones and ovulation, while also increasing cervical mucus and blood flow to the reproductive organs.

Avocados - They're high in monounsaturated fat, which has been shown to positively affect IVF outcomes.

Cinnamon - In addition to its antibacterial and digestion-improving properties, cinnamon contains a compound that makes fat cells more responsive to insulin, which in turn increases ovulation rates.

Turmeric - Not only will this spice boost the health of your reproductive system; it -- along with other similar ”warming" spices, such as coriander, cumin, cardamom, and black pepper -- helps dispel, according to TCM (traditional Chinese medicine), excessive dampness in the reproductive organs. It helps create a drier, warmer internal environment that's ideal for conception.

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca hoping that my choke hold on the witch is working & that you are still pregnant until proven otherwise

@athena temps up this morning???

@lsch Maternity Pictures look amazing!!!! Your sister took those? she did an amazing job. You & hubby are so gorgeous that Lucy is going to be a Supermodel for sure. and she's smart too, cuz her name is Lucy ..lol

@sky that article is very interesting, I read it again..I didnt know that fried foods also contributes well that explains a lot of my sisters problems, bless her heart.

AFM: I have Vitamin D blood work on Friday & my HSG scheduled for Oct 28th at 1Pm I am very nervous my lonely little tube is closed so prayers up that it is open please. Getting the HSG scheduled was a chore I had to keep calling and calling but God was on my side. Last two months, I have been unable to get it scheduled due to scheduling.

8 years ago

@pisces- You are so sweet. Yes my sister took them! She is wonderful. It was very fun! I loved the way they turned out. I usually hate photos like that of myself, but i really like them! We will get a few of them blown up for sure! Ha, i know she will be perfect, but of course i am biased. Her dad is very smart, so hopefully she will get his brains :)

Oh i am so happy that your HSG is finally scheduled!! I have a good feeling about this so i think it will be open! If it's not, i hope its a super easy fix and that was the issue all along! Way to be persistent. Sometimes, that's just what we need to do. I always felt like an annoying patient, but I also knew that no one else was going to be my advocate -- that was up to me. Hey, Oct 28 is one week from today, that's great!

Good for you for giving up caffeine also! I gave up caffeine the month before IVF. I had read that caffeine intake can negatively affect women's infertility and it was specifically linked to implantation for IVF. It was not as hard as i thought it would be. I learned that I more so enjoyed the taste than anything, so i just switched to decaf. Now i drink split shot americanos. I only ever drank them and they have less caffeine than drip coffee, so i feel ok about it!

8 years ago

Yes Pisces my temps were still up this morning :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Well ladies, 15 dpo, no AF. Pisces, your choke hold worked! Got a with 2nd MU today!!! Excited and so scared. Please, Lord, let this baby make it.

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca - I hope the witch is staying away!!!

@pisces - Sadly, every tasty thing seems to be bad for fibroids. Ugh. I'm going to be eating pretty plain Jane for a little while. I am so glad you were able to get that HSG scheduled at the right time!

@athena - Sending lots of your way!!!

@LSchrade - Same for me, I drink coffee for the same reason other people might drink hot chocolate. Caffeine doesn't give me energy or keep me awake because I have ADD. Caffeine is actually supposed to help people with ADD focus better, but alas, I don't seem to benefit from it that way either.

AFM - I had a big temp spike this morning, if we were TTC I would be excited about a triphasic cycle. I am catching DH's cold, so that is probably the reason for the temp spike.

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca - ACK!!!! Woohooo!!!! Sending SOOOOO many your way!!

User Image

8 years ago

@athena-Glad your temps were up! What dpo are you?

@Rebecca-Whoooooo! Very exciting! Praying for a healthy baby and mom. You have a VERY busy life, so please try and take it easy.

@skyline-Ha, hey lady, well you never know!! Hopefully your sickness passes quickly though!

It's so fun to have an active board again :) I am 33 weeks today....7 weeks or 49 days to go. 49 days seem far less than 7 weeks, so I like to say 49 days :) Baby girl still moves so much, but her movements are less cute and dainty these days. It's obvious she is growing and does not have too much room in there. I feel bruised from the inside from some of her movements! Still loving them though. I am really trying to enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy. I have heard so many people say that once the baby is here, they really miss their belly and those movements. I want to cherish this as much as possible. My pelvic pain still hurts really bad, but its manageable. Sleeping with the pillow between my legs does help a lot. I also am using a wedge pillow to support my belly. Ladies if you can, get prenatal massages. My doctor put a referral in for them and they are covered by insurance. I have been getting them weekly and they are saving me. This week I was unable to get one and i can totally tell the difference.

8 years ago

Wanted to update everyone, I'm officially 3dpo as of this morning my temp is still up! I am so happy.

Lschrader glad the pillows are helping, 49 days does sound like less. I had Eli 20 days early so it could even be less than that. Your pregnancy is flying by, I can't wait to see how gorgeous that baby girl is.

Sky I hope you feel better. I wish your temp spike meant something else.

Rebecca I'm so happy for you. I pray this is a sticky baby for you.

Pisces can't wait to here how your appt goes! The good thing is if that tube is a little blocked the hsg can help clear it out and I've heard a lot of people get pregnant right after an hsg. Good luck!

I really feel as happy and excited as I did the first time around in the beginning. I'm just afraid of how I will feel if af shows. I'm afraid it'll bring back the old emotions. I know it's still early, but once you've been through something, it's hard to let it go. I guess luckily this time I have my sweet boy to think about.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo