Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4311 - 4320 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - I have been hot today, too. :-P It might just be the weather in my case, it's 70 degrees today and feels so muggy. I did have wine sometime early on when I started temping, but I failed to note which days. And then I had a beer early in the day on the 30th. I should have taken note of which nights I slept restlessly and may not have had a solid 4 hours before temping. Oh well, if I didn't catch it this cycle, I will just have to do better on temping next cycle. If I did O yesterday we probably missed it, Sunday night was the last we BD-ed. I wanted to last night, but I felt bad. :(

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Oh yeah! Hehe. I remember you said you were sharing the room, I guess it is a good thing you O-ed early. Fingers crossed! I hope this is your cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline Sunday was the last day for us too. I'm pretty sure I ov'd yesterday too. So I'm hoping it was enough and since I used the soft cup. It is 76 here in Tennessee. But then tomorrow it's supposed to rain then Friday it's supposed to sleet and possibly snow but there is supposed to be ice accumilation.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

70 degrees!! Holy moly! It's like 28 here in Washington!

10 years ago

I'm in Florida and it's 80 and sunny today...wish it was colder!!

User Image

10 years ago

Football did you test today?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

No, I didn't. I'm too afraid to see a BFN. AF is due today, and I feel like just thinking about her let alone TALKING about her, I'm going to jinx myself, and she'll show!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle - Sorry, I didn't see your post with all the activity! Cool dream! I love when I have interesting dreams. I don't always remember them. It's most annoying when I know I dreamt something REALLY interesting, but cannot remember what it was to save my life. My favorite birth dream was actually what convinced me that I needed to tell DH that I would regret it if we didn't try to have biological children (we have both agreed that we might like to adopt older children) and he finally said he was ready. I dreamt that I went into labor and had the baby all by myself in my bedroom. I reached down and felt the head as it came out, it was SO real. I don't know if it was a boy or a girl, but it had a lot of dark hair.

@jsx & @tiff - I wish you both safe and beautiful deliveries!

@athena - Yeah, I realized after I posted that it was the same for you guys! lol I was not using soft cups, so your chances are better than mine. ;) I'll be interested to see what my temps do the next couple of days.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm glad it's not 80 here, 28 sounds nice! lol It looks like we will be having mild temps here in Georgia for the next five days. :-P

@football - I know what you mean. >_< Are you going to test tomorrow if AF doesn't come?

User Image

10 years ago

I know, I wish Florida had more of a winter...we have two seasons: hot and hotter!

IF (and that's a big IF) AF is a no show, I'll likely test tomorrow....fingers and toes so tightly crossed, I'm losing circulation!! ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo