Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5271 - 5280 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Football, how are you doing?

So i have a question for you ladies. I stopped taking my evening primrose oil because I think it was messing me up. So last night I tested and my OPK was close to positive. The day before it was not even close...at all. So that made me feel a ton better. Well this morning my temp was SUPER low. 97.43. The last few days it has been in the 97.50's. Should I pay much attention to this or just keep going? I slept fine, and everything was normal. I am hoping I will get my positive OPK today, and then maybe ovulate tomorrow. I am just praying I didn't ruin this cycle :( I have had EWCM for like four days straight. We are BD EOD, but I think starting tonight, will just BD until after I O. Why can't this just be easy!

Sorry for the long rant and questions. I hope everyone is doing well today.

@Pisces-how are you doing lady? I miss you!
@miracle-Thinking about you all the time. I hope you too are doing well.

All your preggo ladies, hope you are feeling well and not too sick!

10 years ago

Well i just did some research and I think I might have answered my own question. I read that it is normal to have a big temp dip right before ovulation. I guess I will need to go back and look through my charts. I don't remember having that before. Do I dare say that maybe EPO actually helped that? I am feeling some small twinges on my left side. However, when I went through all my testing, my RE said that my right ovary appeared to be better than my left and it was clear I was about to O from my right. I hope that doesn't mean my left is popping out bad eggs!

10 years ago

Lschrader the epo could've made your temp dip since you stopped taking it. If you got a positive opk today, it's not likely you will ovulate today. Unless you normally get a positive opk the same day as ov day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-I did stop taking it a couple days ago, so that is true. No, if I get a +OPK, I know I will most likely O tomorrow. I am not expecting to today. My cervix is SHOW so I think I am close. I still have EWCM so finger's crossed I ovulate tomorrow.

If I ovulate later than normal, will my luteal phase stay the same (16 days), pushing AF back, or will it shorten it? Taking a month of TTC apparently deleted all my TTC knowledge.

10 years ago

@rebecca - I was so happy when you posted those high numbers! Yay! How are you today?

@LSchrader - Yes, a dip right before O is normal, but not something that happens for everyone all the time. As for the luteal phase length, it can be changed, though generally they say it doesn't. You will just have to wait and see I think.

AFM - Have you guys seen this awful Snow Jam in Atlanta?? It is a nightmare. My sister was stranded at QT until my dad could go pick her up and my brother didn't get home until 2 am and a friend's dad was stuck on 285 the entire night, ran out of gas, and she had a friend with a 4-wheeler take her out there to "rescue" him. lol

Apparently this happened once before in 1982. Most of the time we get icy roads it lands on the weekend and not many people are out. All the forecasts were saying we (areas south of ATL) were going to get most of it, but it kept moving north and ATL got what we were supposed to get. They weren't expecting that. So it was a perfect storm of rapidly icing roads combined with rush hour and just turned into an epic nightmare.

I think the Atlanta area just needs to go ahead and shut down when anything like this is in the forecast. Most of the time it is a false alarm, but the weather around here is just so unpredictable, I think it would be the best way to handle these situations. It doesn't happen often enough to justify spending tons of money on snow clearing equipment and never lasts longer than a day or two. Plus, when you don't have the chance to drive on ice more than once every 4 years, it's kind of hard to be an expert. For every 1 person that knows how to handle it, there are 20 people who are clueless and making it dangerous for everyone around them.

The funny thing is, we shut schools down here further south! We were all ready for the worst, but we didn't get the worst.

Anyway, sorry for the rant! I'm just frustrated with all the criticism and blaming going on, it was an unfortunate series of events and that's that. A southern city simply cannot be expected to handle this type of thing as expertly as a northern city.

(Oh, DH and I made it to work safely. The roads were solid ice this morning, but not many cars were out, so we didn't have to worry about anything other than one pretty steep hill on our road.)

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - I understand the craziness of the south and winter weather. I grew up in SC and I can remember ONE time in the 17 years I lived there when it snowed. The rest of the time, if we got ANY winter weather, it was ice. Our little town was extremely unprepared for any of that, and EVERYHING shut down if they thought it was coming.

I moved to NC and lived there for 20 years. The first part of my life there we lived closer to the foothills. They were more accustomed to seeing snow, but still didn't have the plows, etc to handle it. So things closed whenever we got snow there too.

Now, my 3 years in New England have been much different. They see a ton more snow than all the places I've lived put together, but they have the equipment to make it mostly safe to get out and about. There are still times they advise people to stay in, but for the most part you can drive no matter what - you just have to be careful.

Atlanta is in a tough spot. It's large enough that most people probably think they can handle everything, but unless you see that kind of weather all the time that's just not true. People are going to be talking about this one for awhile.

Afm - our kids swim classes were yesterday, so my dh and I swam in the pool while they did their lessons. I'm not Michael Phelps by a long shot - I basically dog paddle my way around the pool - but we swam for an hour and it felt really good. But when I got up this morning the muscles along the front of my body were so sore it hurt to stand! How crazy is that?! I'm not in THAT bad a shape. So I've just been taking today easy. It's my dh's day off, so he's been keeping an eye on the kids. The nausea has threatened today, but if I snack on something small and healthy every few hours it seems to help. I have an appointment next Tuesday with the RE to get an ultrasound.

Lschrader - I know things being different this cycle are frustrating you, but it all sounds good to me. I'm keeping my FXd for you.

Athena - how are you today?

Football & Picses - how are you ladies?

Miracle - thinking of you and praying for you, dear.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- Wow that weather sounds insane!!! WA has fairly mild winters and believe it or not, yesterday was the first day of rain in a VERY long time! Just goes to show that it doesn't always rain in Seattle :)

I hope it calms down!!! Be safe!

@rebecca-It's funny how when you use different muscles how sore you get. I am sure you are in good shape, just don't use those muscles very often. Glad you can take it easy today. Thanks, I am fine this cycle so long as I still ovulate! I think I will. I am feeling little flutters on my sides today and my cervix is def in O position. I am sure my OPK will be positive tonight and I will O tomorrow. FX! I think we will BD tonight, then just keep going ha.

10 years ago

@Skyline- My husband is a manager for Publix in their distribution center, and because of the weather in Atlanta, (technically Decula) the Publix warehouse is shut down and they're having to reroute all the trucks to Jacksonville, FL and down to Lakeland, FL in order for the GA people to eat! My husband and his team are in overdrive to fulfill all the needs! He's worked 32 hours the past two and a half days and today was his day off, but it's mandatory attendance for everyone! It's crazy how bad the weather is up there..you and your DH stay safe and warm!! I live in Tampa, and it's 48* here and rainy. This Florida girl does NOT have the clothing for this weather (I'm born and raised from Jacksonville)!

AFM: I'm light headed because I just had my blood drawn! My husband just changed our life insurance, so MetLife sent a nurse over to take all my information and I ended up getting my blood drawn, too. Didn't know that was going to happen, and I haven't eaten since last night, so that was unexpected. My period has been so, so strange. I'm CD4, and it's only been spotting for the last two days. I had one heavy day of bleeding, one say of so-so bleeding, and now two days of basically spotting. My boobs still hurt, too. And the weirdest thing is I've had no, absolutely zilch, zero, nadda cramps since 9-10DPO. I just don't understand my body sometimes!

Do/did you ladies temp during your AF?

@LSchrader- Fingers crossed for you!! I have a good feeling about this month for ya :)

@Rebecca- When are you going to tell your children? I love the fact that you got pregnant while you were on family vacation. Super hilarious! My DH and I are flying out to Salt Lake City in March to see my parents, and will be there right during my fertile/O phase (that is if traveling doesn't delay O). And you thought that cycle would be a bust! ;)

User Image

10 years ago

So I went to the dr. She did an u/s, if you go by my period date which they did I'd be almost 7 weeks. But I'm pretty positive I'm 4 week 4 days. So we didn't see anything. I go back next Friday. I'm hoping we will see something. They're doing blood work to make sure my numbers are doubling.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@football-Thanks! I really hope this is my month! This is our 12th month of trying. Pretty depressing when I think about it!

@athena-I hope you are able to see something next time and pray that your numbers are doubling!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo