Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ Pisces well if I stand on ur head n the right light there is one lol

11 years ago

@Tiff ~ sorry you got a bfn hon. I'm still holding out for hope though for you. It's not over til AF shows :(

@Pisces ~ I love being creative. I'm glad you have that ability to write poetry when inspired. So fun when it flows. When do you go back home? Maybe you will O the day you go home? Miss eggie knows what to do and when... :)

@LSchrader ~ pain near the arm pits is one of the first signs that I see other than dog tired that woman have before finding out they are pregnant. Every body is different. I hope though in your case that this is a good sign. Have you tested yet? How many dpo are you? When is AF due?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Egg white cm lots of it does that mean i od today lol just curious @piecesgirl i always here u calling me on a amber alert lol i try not to stress but its in our nature lol
Miricalmomma did u miss my post whats going on wit u we flying blind together like piecesgirl said wit ov u didnt test either or get ur opk right

11 years ago

@mir- I am 11dpo's today. I tested yesterday morning and it was negative. I am really hoping this is a good sign since it is not normal for me. I was really really tired last week and first of this week but not as bad yesterday and today. I just noticed some thick yellow cm. Not a lot though.

11 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Oh your symptoms are looking good and bfn on 11 dpo is still too early. There is still lots of hope for you. Tired and sore breasts near arm pits is a good sign.

@topo ~ you just made me laugh when you said flying blind together..lol! I think you are O'ing since you are having ewcm and it's mid cycle... you are on the same cycle as pisces and I. The last 3 months we have all started within 1 to 2 days of each other. Get to bedding even though you are not technically "trying"... bed anyways.. I am not using any opk's and I'm temping but my temps are nutty. I don't sleep all the way through the night. I wake up at 4, 5, 6 and 7..so I don't know if I can trust my temps. If I go by cm than I had plenty of it for 2 days in a row on may 6 and may 7th. I baby danced in the morning on May 7th. So I'm hoping that was it. Today my breasts are hurting on the sides and my nipples are slightly sore which both of those signs let me know that I O'd recently. So we shall see.

AFM ~ I had a hot sex/orgasm dream last night and it was about my honey... He is going to love it when I tell him all about it. They say sex dreams, pregnancy dreams and vivid dreaming is a sign of pregnancy too.. Although I have weird dreams in the 2ww all the time and they haven't resulted in anything yet.... Can't complain about sex dreams though :)

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Omg!!!!!!! Ok so still no af, took a test last night and thought I could c a line but me and hubby both thought it looked like the one under the test , so took another one this morning ( both 88 cent test ) and we both think it looks darker but u can still barely see it, I'm trying to figure out how to put it up so u all can c it!! My hubby said he thinks I might be preg this is day 32 since af was last here!!!

11 years ago

@tifferz....go into pregnancy tests and post a pic then tell us what number it is in the forum feed. You can invert it and a shade it once you post to see better. If the line has color, and came up quick there's a good chance its a faint positive!! Good luck. Hope to see pics soon. Oh, i just noticed you can add an image from here too. When you type a reply there is an add image tag directly to the left.

11 years ago

Where is piecesgirl where arth now piecesgirl lol hope ur doing good trying to diet doesnt seem to be working lol
@miricalmomma lol so i was ovulating yesterday is that what it is should i put my ovulating day as yesterdsay since im flying blind lol i bed last night finally homey kicked in maybe he smelled the egg lol like he smells af he always wants to bd when af is here sick lol always gotta push him off

11 years ago

@tif-- yay!!!! Can't wait to see it!! Sound pregnant to me!! Congrats :)

I am 12dpo today. No symptoms other than the side of my boobs hurting. Still too scared to see a bfn so I don't want to test :-/

11 years ago

I finally figured out how to crop it, its up in galary #127345 please tell me what u. Rhink

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo