Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1141 - 1150 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Wow! Looks like we gota lots of u waiting on af! Or a possative! This is a nervrackig time, I hope all is well with everyone!

@ pices- so next month is ur month? I still think its this month, everything just sounds to good, r u still at work or r u home looking at ur safe? Lol!

@ mirical- thanks, so r u gana test tomorrow if af does not show by morning?

@ jsx- have u got blood work back yet, when u gana make ur first prenatal visit?

Afm- I'm mad at dh, I want spegatti red realy bad, he just left to go get milk for the girls, and said he didn't want to go get sr so I'm mad cuz it sounds soooo good! I hope he brings some home!!!

10 years ago

Hi all,

those readings sound amazing. I am excited to see how all of the facts keep tying up.

Nothing knew with me - still waiting! This is the story of my cycle - lots and lots of waiting.

I am going to OPK tomorrow as that is 15 days before when I think AF is due!

Good luck ladies in the next few days - can't wait to hear about all of the BFP's!

User Image

10 years ago

Ignore the tracker - I am not 4 days PO!!!!!

Still temping and hoping for answers!

User Image

10 years ago

My dh brought home spegatti red! How sweet, I love him so much

10 years ago

@tiff glad DH brought the spaghetti!! Awwwwhhhh we love him! I pulled out a test and took it and so now we pretty much know that Tania is right about one thing, May isn't my month. I was really she would come back and say "your month is now" but that was a little dream. For me to find out June first is too far out. I guarantee you I will have pulled a @topo and faked an appendix & had DH take me to the ER by Saturday night if no AF and no BFP so me being pregnant now and not finding out til June is out. Lol. I her June is the opposite of @jsx and me conceiving in June (next month) and delivering...lol...but I'll take either one. If not conceiving until October then I can enjoy a summer body and go hard in the gym and then get preggers as it gets cold so I can be fat n warm all winter....lol

@trouble it's about that time love to start using those OPK's I need to order some off the Internet bcuz with all those positive OPK's last time it got kind of pricey.

Well ladies another BFN so I guess part of my reading is coming true. I started at the test for 20 minutes willing a line to come...never showed up so. One test left. I am going to order more OPK's and dust off my clomid.

10 years ago

I've already had first prenatal visit on Friday but I go back the 30th or very first ultra sound meaning full exam for the pregnancy!! My blood results were 53 from Friday so it was very new! Def the beginning of the pregnancy as of tomorrow we will compare the numbers they should triple! Fingers Xd that are and everything is ok!!! I can not go thru another mc! I know for fact my numbers have gone up because my tests are super dark now so just praying all I can do now!!

Pieces enjoy your time if next month is it then it sit back and relax a bit! I know it's easier said then done but you'll have a better feel for your body on clomid cuz I know my first cycle was wacky too then realized my temps were very high until right before o and then back up after o and not much of a drop even when af came! Also I took my clamor cd 3-7 to help speed up o to a sooner date I tried cd 5-9 and my o was thrown off and later! So if that helps you change your cd start for your clomid!

Desertchick when are you going to test??? I think you are getting a bfp too rap since your temp dip then rise!! Good luck keep us posted!

Tiff did you have any dr appts yet? How are you over ok? I hope your ok I feel so horrible about the devastation! I even had a massive vivid dream of tornados last night that me my Dh and son were running for shelter was scary so I can only imagine what you guys are going thru! So sad :(

User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- u could still pop possative, with my girls my test showed up realy quick but with this one it took forever, my sister didn't have a test come up possative till she was 3 months, so every preg is different

@ jsx- ur lucky they got u in, my dr don't like to c u till u are 8-9 weeks along

10 years ago

I just took a frer and I got a positive!! Its faint but its there. I'm Soooo ectatic!! My hubby and I cat stop grinning!

User Image

10 years ago

OMG!!!!!!! @desertchic yayyyyyyyyyyyy! I am sooooo happy for you babe! You did it!!!!!

10 years ago

OMG @ pieces girl u did the reading post her link her name so I can look her up I think u guys made a believer in me local was the site u went to secure to pay the. Bucks was that how much it wasI'm so excited for u I think next month has to be it not Oct Cuz for three months we had someone on our forum wit a positive this month desert chick wooohooo so don't beat herself up Lev I'm write behind u maybe she will tell me July. @ desert chick congrats babe finally u did it wow congrats

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo