Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2391 - 2400 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces, Sorry if I didnt explained well.

I tested thursday and it was BFN but today I STILL dont have AF.

Im waiting...and waiting... we will see what happens next!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat I have a feeling you are pregnant. Any other symptoms? I sure hope you are! I know you are so anxious. Call and make an appointment at the doctor, can they give you a blood test? You have the patience of a saint...I would have faked a fall out by now and been rushed to the ER.

10 years ago

@pisces & @jsx- I know soft cups are the next step. Pretty soon my whole bedroom is going to look like a terrifying ocd movie (made for tv of course). I'll bring someone through the house, we'll get to my bedroom, and I'll be like "these are my hpt's, over here are my opk's, this is my preseed, here is the tv with crime shows playing 24/7, these are my softcups, have some nuts and olives!, do you want to see my temp chart for this month??? Do you? Do you?" Hahahahahaha!!!
But yes, I'm sure I'll be buying them shortly because I'm just that way! But I am scared...can they get stuck? If they do, how do you get them out?
And what are they made of? If water can't penetrate them, I'm in!!!

@pisces- I have horrible sinus headaches all the time, and oklahoma is especially bad for allergies, which for me always turn into drainage, then I get a sinus infections, and the cycle repeats. I got an olive leaf extract nasal spray from a vitamin store and its worked so far. Get better!

@ants mommy,.you get better too!

10 years ago

lmaso @piecesgirl you going to try that again we been through this months okay okay ladies incase your wondering why @piecsegirl is scared and avoids the topic of sofcups is because me and her have the kind of luck where it will get stuck in there it will tip over we will jab it two far in or not far enouph and it will fall out yeah thats are luck and our story behind them soft cups lol i think we banded that topic on this forum . @piecesgirl i hope u have no more headaches luv ur hormones could be crazy all over the place i am so worried if i have my iui next month what do u guys and piecsegirl think it will fail it will not coninside with TANIA and my reading idk i am so confused.

@HONCAT this is a good sign u just might be our this month

@jsxitzbom did u read my post to piecegirl about me being scared to due my iui becuase tania reading what if i get a n waste the money i am so confused ughhhhhhhhh how is TANIA doing anyway any news i am praying for her how are u

@Mari2013 i agree with piecsgirl u could of still be ov for that much cm because once it is over we usually dry up like a prun but yes i am glad u sat that out u dnt want to drown ur lil swimmers in clorien pool water

@ Ants mommy how u been whats new..

@MIRICALMOMMA U MISS YOU SO MUCH WISH YOU COME BACK I AM WATCHING OVER U AND THAT EVEN THOUGH UR NOT TRYING THAT U GET UR COME BACK COME BACK

10 years ago

@topo

Hey Hun, I'm good 2 days late and no signs of af. I did spot last night but she's not here yet.

I would have the same luck with the soft cups

10 years ago

So my temp is up a little more this morning, but I won't know if it's a spike until a couple more days (I would guess, but I actually have NO clue!). I just don't know if I can really trust this morning's temp though bc I had one of those crazy nights of sleep where I would wake myself up talking in my sleep, or making hand gestures along to my hand gestures in the dreams. It was actually kind of creepy :/

10 years ago

Hellooooooo girls!!!

Still NO AF... Still no BFP ( I havent made any test)
I can go to any lab and make a blood test, haha... I just have to admit that Im a little nervous and I preffer to see a late AF that a new negative (shame on me)

@Pisces... yes, Im a saint
I promess that if she doesnt come between tomorrow and wendesday I will run to the Lab :D

@Mari2013 and the rest of the girls, check this sites so you can know a little about my country!!!

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/honduras/western-honduras/copan-ruinas

http://www.hondurastips.hn/destinos/utila/#.UfVhw43rySo

User Image

10 years ago

Ooooooook girls

Its really crazy what I am going to say, but I pressed one of my boobs and colostrum came out, like three drops.

WTF????????? Am I sick?!?!?!?!?!

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat-have your boobs been hurting? I think I've read somewhere that that isn't supposed to happen until waaaay later, but I don't really know. I'll poke around for answers about that...

Ugh! Right now I am so pissed! Like we talked about, I have been continuing to take my opks since my one that looked positive was dry. So, last night at 2:00 am I woke up feeling like I was getting a UTI, so my husband ran out and got me some AZO, so of course now my pee is NEON orange. I just took an opk and it looks very dark, I just don't know if its really bc of hormone, or if its bc I've had to alter my urine!!! I think I'm on CD 12, so its gotta be that its happening today, or will in the next couple of days. So should I just BD like I am O currently for now? Anybody have any thoughts about this? Can AZO impact a correct test result?

10 years ago

@mari... no, my boobs dont hurt...

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo