Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miraclemama as previously stated you always come through with facts that make me feel better. i was hoping that semen, 3day thing was the case. i am giving him a break tonight so that he is fresh for tomorrow night before I leave ;-) that way if I O tomorrow or Wednesday, I will have fresh guys to go to work. I have violated the poor man since Thursday...Thursday was just for fun ....lol Friday, sat, and sun were for a purpose. :-) May ...party ova here ! Whoop whoop!!! I love birthdays. I hope you everything that you wish for like a ring on that finger, a baby, and happily ever after. You deserve that and I am praying God brings you all of that!!!!

@topo wishing you peace in your time of bereavement

11 years ago

@pisces ~ That's what I'm here for is to encourage, help, support, uplift, offer knowledge when needed and to listen to you and all the other woman ttc :) Glad I can help you. What our men put up with huh? Makes me laugh when our guy's are all like "I'm tired, I can't and no more" Lol! You would think it would be the opposite, but my guy is 43 with a great libido which I'm fortunate for. I think there has only been a couple times ever in 5 years where he wasn't in the mood...lucky me. However last month he told me that I was acting too aggressive and like the man in this relationship with demanding sex morning noon and night..ha ha ha. Anyhoo get er done hon.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle remember my DH is 11 yrs younger than me....he can take it. Lol...I only feel bad because he is training for special ops and he leaves the gym, straight to the pool, and then me when he gets home (during this O time anyway). TTC is every mans dream! Tell DP oh please! After you have that baby, he'll change story to "remember when you to attack me, I miss that". Lol...the only thing DH and I disagree on through out this entire process is he wants me to breast feed . I'm 41 yrs old and my girls are fabulous, still defying gravity but I have never breast fed...I'm the youngest so I saw my brothers wife and my sisters boobs after breast feeding and I was like NO ThANKs! Lmao it is completely vain I know! My retort for anyone who gives me the "it's healthier for the baby business" I say this: I'm 5'10 1/2, I'm physically fit and hardly ever sick...hardly ever and my mother (God rest her soul) never breast fed me because she was in surgery getting a tumor removed from her thyroid 10 minutes after I was born and I'm healthy as a horse". They usually give up and try again some other day. Lmao

@jsx you should be like 1 or 2 days preggers?

@tiff 13DPO how are ya holding up?

@liz hey how are you feeling today?

Where is @desertchic? She's taking a week or two off from us. And @bdash hoping that bean is sticky!!!

AFM: negative OPK last night...temp is very low today 97.18 so no O yet.Using @jsx's calculations of 10days after last dose...then i wouldn't O until next Sunday which is fine because I would be back from Texas. If I BD tonight then I should be ok should I errantly O during my trip. Seeing as I have yet to have sustain a positive OPK, I think I will be ok. **praying**

11 years ago

15 DPO - wondering what's next! (So glad I don't have any tests, I would be too tempted!)

@miracle - no, I usually don't spot....so again, praying that it could be IB. And yes, to everyone, Let's get some BFP's here!!!

@pisces - since yesterday morning, I had a bit of brown discharge during the day yesterday and a bit this morning when I woke up. Thought I was maybe beginning to cramp for the witch's arrival, but OMG no, it's bloating and gas! TMI but its so bad and painful! I'm sitting at my desk (cube) at work quietly tooting and burping away (and they just keep coming!) so I'm not really crampy, just incredibly gassy, which is weird....I'm not usually a very gassy person at all.

Last night too, dp was trying to get frisky and I wanted nothing to do wih him : ( mild cramps/pressure, and my bbs HURT, didn't even want him gently caressing them (but they do tend to be that way around AF time - I have fibro cyctic breasts)....too many little things to overanalyze!

Hoping these are all good signs - but again, with a cycle thats 28-35 days long (I know, Jesus christ), and I'm on CD 28, I'm just trying to hang onto sticky thoughts.

11 years ago

Hello ladies!!! I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow. :). Feeling pretty good. Everything is going great so far!! @pisces....I can attest to nursing taking your boobs and ruining them. Lol. But the experience was worth it for me. A personal voice though. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise!!! Breast feeding is not a measure of love for your child or your mommy status. Lol

Hoping to see some bfps soon!!!! <3

11 years ago

@ mama- thanks me to, so far so good

11 years ago

@ pices-I'm 14dpo today and just knew af would visit me this morning, it's when she always does is first thing in the morning, af will prolly be here tomorrow, cus I took a bunch of test and all said neg, last one i took was on sat

@ bdash- wow that's great, I hope they do an ultrasound so u can see the little one, how far r u?

11 years ago

@liz spotting but no AF. I dont know. it could be that she's playing games or you're pregnant. Until she comes full on YOU ARE STILL IN THE GAME!!! Never forget that. I think its positive so I am going to pray that this implant spotting since you have a long cycle. The boob thing is an eyebrow raiser. My boobs never hurt before, during, or after AF. So anytime sore boobs comes up, I get excited for people because the ONLY time my boobs have hurt is PREGNANT!! or during my failed IVF, they gave me a trigger. You had me rolling on the floor at you tooting n burpn in your cubicle...lol how cute

@tiff yayyyyyyyy NO AF!!!! I am starting to get excited. So when the hell are you going to test? **the crowd chants "test test test test** lol I am so silly!!!

@bdash yayyyyyyyy! a look at the bean! you made me so happy when you posted. I know you often read but dont respond but I wanted you to know that we are thinking about ya!! no offense taken on the breast feeding, I hope I didnt offend anyone out there that do breast feed. I think its awesome and I wish I could put my feelings aside and try it but it also creeps me out....lol and Love my babies all of them, even the ones I havent had yet but I dont know if I can do it....lol

@desertchic some back and look at my chart girlie, you're the only one who knows about charts. lol

@topo ***AMBER ALERT AMBER ALERT***

AFM: this mid-morning test...the same as yesterday. Its dark but not dark enough to be positive. My temps are 97.18 this morning. I leave tomorrow. I am tonight so in case I O while I am gone. I am back home on Saturday and 10 days my last dose is Sunday so, only time will tell.

11 years ago

@pices- so your big chance is tonight :) keep ur legs up lol!

Don't think I will test till tonight or tomorrow, my back really hurts today so don't think af is far away

11 years ago

@tiff yeah BD tonight. Hopefully those guys are survivors **with my destiny's child song playing in the background**l haven't fully surged yet, I think that clomid had me highly stimulated or something because the lines are dark but not quite dark enough. I don't know. As long as it holds until Saturday

I am telling you tiff with my last one, I was running around for two weeks with tampons in hand convinced I was due to start any minute. My back, cramps, it wasn't until a wave of nausea passed over me as someone passed by with their perfume that I was like wait a minute. I was supposed to start a few days ago. Girl when I made it to my calendar, I was actually two whole weeks late but because of the cramps and what not, I thought she was coming. So hang in there ð???ð???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo