Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3921 - 3930 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies-I tested this morning and got a bfn. Just going to see I'd AF arrives now. I had crazy dreams last night. I kept dreaming I was getting BFP this morning. Then I dreamed I was a lion tamer lol! I think the dreams are happening because it's so heavy on my mind.

@pisces I'm so sorry :( I agree with miracle-give it to God and let it out. When your heart is hurting you have to let yourself have those emotions. This will all be worth it <3 sending love and hugs.

10 years ago

Miracle I'm taking Clomid. Other than that I'm not sure probably preseed and softcups. I'm just trying to relax as much as possible.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

pisces - honey, wish I was close enough to give you a big hug. So sorry.

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces I'm right there with you. 16 months and still no baby. I pray Tania is right. My dh is worn down too, I think I told y'all about him leaving the store when we were looking at baby clothes. He wasn't completely on board at first but wanted to make me happy but after a while he changed and he wants it too. He keeps telling me he's ready to be done trying. It's soooo hard.i was sitting on the couch looking into the room that will be our baby room thinking about what I wanted to do with it and just started bawling. Idk how to be positive about it anymore, but I'm trying.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm out ~ Af is here with major major painful cramps.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@pieces hang in there love we have all felt that way at one point. I am starting to feel like maybe this is not for me. But I know god is teaching us all patience .

I'm here for you if you need anything.

10 years ago

QUIET!!! We are either all very bummed or very busy OR both!

@tiff I just realized that I did not wish you well on the flu situation. I apologize. I hope you feel better sweetie. The flu sux by itsself so I know it must DOUBLE suck to be sick and pregnant. Hope you are feeling better soon.

So all day yesterday I was trying my very best to put on a brave face and either accept what is God's plan adn I finally made peace that he knows what is best for me and when he will give me what he wants me to have.

SO those of you who dont know, two years ago I had IVF and they gave me this mini sharps/bio container and thats what I use to hold my used OPK's and Test until I discard in the trash can. Its a two part. Yesterday in the morning I waited about 3minutes, looked negative to me, I chunked it in the top portion and headed out to work. Get home last night and there is a pink evap on that test. When it came I dont know....I have never seen a pink evap on a dollar tree test before, even when I empty my container days later. if anything sometimes a gray line but never pink.

so I google and find a bunch of women who tested and had pink lines show up on dollar tree test and end up with a BFP a couple of days later. Didnt want to get my hopes up so I took a few pics and threw it away. I even took another dollar tree test and left it out for a really long time and nothing.

This morning, I tested again dollar tree it looked like maybe something but then after an hour or so it into a pink evap. Took a internet cheapie and it wasa dye run and its hard to tell if there is something where the line is supposed to be. one moment it looks like a line and sometimes it doesnt.

Dont worry I know better than to get excited but at least I had an evap to look at, well TWO evaps & a dye run....lol

anywho. I am feeling better today. I think AF is due tomorrow or Friday. I am not too sure. I think I should get a better test but I will wait until Friday.

10 years ago

@athena how are feeling today? I hope my mood dont bring you down

@miracle sorry about the witch :-(

10 years ago

Im 12 days dpo today and took a test this a.m. and got bfn :-( af is supposedly due Friday. I had my iud removed Oct 14th and what I think was af on the 17th lasted 5 days. Ive heard a lot of stories of women getting pregnant really fast after having it removed. Im just hoping to be one of them. Am I testing to early? Im having some symptoms like exhaustion, gassy, vivid/weird dreams, some cramping, stuffiness and itchy breasts..Just going to see if af comes about.

10 years ago

@miracle-so sorry she got you :( Hopefully she's nice to you this month too.

@Pisces- This process just sucks. There is no easy way about it. Every time i log onto FB there is a new baby announcement....i am not joking, every time! It's beyond frustrating and sad. It isn't fair. I want it so badly. It is easier knowing why I am not pregnant, but that doesn't help me from still wanting it so bad.

I know God's timing is perfect. I know that we could be more financially stable, and there will always be something more we could do. Again, I just have to trust Him, even when I feel like it's not fair.

I am 5dpo today, but I know this isn't our winning cycle. With DH's count being so low and our missed opportunities, I have already moved on from this month, it just isn't possible. DH has his second SA tomorrow. I just am praying that his numbers are better than the first. I keep thinking...maybe the first one was a total fluke...but I know that's not the case. We also have an appointment with his urologist next week too.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo