Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1071 - 1080 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@PIECESGIRL N MIRICALMOMMA what are u doing NOO symptom checking how many times do i have to tell you ladies dnt do it. i miss u guys whats this talk about fb lol my dh might scar u ladies we both might with all our tattoos lol.

@introublealot welcome.

@ whoever mentioned the physic ladies on fb are they free yes piecesgirl i am being noisy and my mind is going ummmmmmmm lol interesting i tried to go back n cnt remember who mentioned physic

about the geritol i thought they gave u that when u needed iron isnt it a iron supplment vitamin idk could be wrong lol

AFM waiting patiently to bleed lol waiting on AF going to go to six flags tomorrow tricking dh lol hope it is not hot lol he hates it there waiting for Af to schedule my surgery fingers crossed ladies.

10 years ago

@ topo- where have u been? I wana go to six flags but now I think we r just gana go to white water this summer, it's easyer with little ones cuz they just like to swim, plus no roller coasters for me know, do u live close to six flags? When is ur af due? Did u try this month since surgery is close?

10 years ago

Top wifey it was me with the baby psychic they are not free but also not expensive they have many different readings to choose from but are as cheap as $8 the most I paid was 12$ and then I purchased fertility bracelets that's where more so all depends they each have sites with prices! I recommend them!

I'm just left obgyn had blood work to cheek my beta numbers and will go back for another check in bloodwork numbers on Wednesday then I go back the 30 th to maybe do ultrasound if not then wait a lil longer but my dr are being proactive and going to make sure all my worries are comforted and taken into action to make sure no problems since my mc last aug! So now just waiting for that call on Monday for my numbers and then next week to make sure they tripled! Come on little bean! Grow like a weed!!

User Image

10 years ago

@topo and @tiff I literally live 6 minutes from the six flags outside of DC and never go because the girls go to Texas with their dad from day school ends until when it starts again. But this year they are not leaving until mid June so we will get a chance to go **funners** and the DC zoo is free.

@topo where have you been? @jsx was the one who had the psychic reading and I pretty certain that they are not free. I AM NOT symptom watching, I was just making a few observations. I happened to observe that my nips are a bit sore...lol...and in regards to FB @miracle sent us a link to her guidance hand painted cards and I commented and let her know it was me :-D and totally would not scare me with tatoo's I have two and DH has them everywhere including one that stretches across his shoulder blades ...so NO we will not be scared.

10 years ago

@ pices- ur lucky but I love the water parks, I live like an hr and a half away from Branson mo. So we usually go there for vacation.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! All this water-park talk is making me jealous...I guess I have a water park too. All I have to do is step outside and enjoy the drizzling rain....yay for Washington weather :) I do have to say though, the last two weeks here in WA were fabulous. Back to what WA does best though....rain.

Anywhoo....yes, I ended up buying the Geritol tonic. I just kept reading so many things about it. Apparently there is an old wives tale about it. They say there is a baby in every bottle. It is an iron supplement though too. So I will take it up until I ovulate I think, and then take just my prenatals. I will keep you ladies updated on it.

10 years ago

@tiff If it were a water park, I'd go even with out the kids ...lol

@lsch busted out laughing at your rain comment. I was at a conference last year in Seattle ...rained every day. Lmao well that sounds berth interesting and me being from the south, we know ALL about old wives tales.

10 years ago

Where is everyone at tonight it's quiet in here!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies - it is quiet tonight!

I generally have a very short AF, 3 - 4 days.
Before DD I always took back-to-back pills so ran 2 packs together. Don't think that has changed my cycle, especially after diagnosed with PCOS. But yes, until I knew that kept thinking I was BFP!

Finding my cycles so hard to work out and chart not helping yet but know it probably won't until I O.

@Tiff - congrats, always happy for a BFP!

@JSX - so excited for you!

@topo - never done fert physic but my mum had a regular one done that proved v accurate

@lsch - looked for geritol in pharmacy and they had none so let me know how you get on and I will look harder!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx I know it's too quiet !!!!!! I was working tonight (all weekend) and I kept refreshing my email...lol. So how was your appt? When do you get the test results? I wonder if its twins ? I'm so happy you!!!

@trouble yeah it so important that you temp & use OPK's so that you can catch your O. You order some OPK's off the Internet to save $$. I have a friend who is pre-ovarian failure but randomly like once in a blue moon she will have a period and I'm like you missed an O about 14 days ago. I begged her to order Internet OPK's and take one a day... She never does. Oh we'll I can lead the horse to water....well you know the rest.

No changes for me, just crampy...too crampy. Makes think the witch is chasing me. My lower back hurts.....DH is trying to keep my spirits up by giving me a back rub. Hope my temps stay up at least....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo