Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2711 - 2720 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone, cd26 today, tested this morning bfn, my last cycle was 26 days even if im usually always 28 so i really don't know what to think about that...I've been feeling some slight pelvic cramping which could be af creeping up, i guess I'll test again on friday or saturday. Crossing my fingers for us all, don't lose hope! Xxx

User Image

10 years ago

Just stopping in to say hello and hope every ones having a great day

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@athena- Everything I've read concerning PCO says they don't become cysts. I will have to research it some more when I get some free time.

@LSchrader- Ugh, that's not fun. Hope you feel better soon.

@Mary- Keeping my fingers crossed!

@miraclemama- That's impressive that The Penny keeps giving you the same answer. I have not tried it again since my first toss. I will keep it that way so as not to upset the balance... ;)

Quite frankly, I have been feeling ornery. I don't know if it's PMS or what, but I don't usually get like this. Still no sign of AF, I'm starting to get antsy.

User Image

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Congrats on finishing your cleanse. Proud of you. Sorry you're not feeling well :( Hope you feel better ASAP.

@skyline ~ Have you tested recently? I understand feeling antsy and it's no fun at all. I did the coin toss and it finally said NO this evening.. lol. I guess I am grasping at anything at this point. My best friend is finally pregnant after trying for 5 years with her husband. I so wanted to be pregnant with her and go through it together...

Lolee ~ :) Hi there. Hope you had a great day as well.

Marygc ~ Hi hon. Sorry about the bfn. I know that seeing one of those can be a total downer. Sounds like you have your head in a positive space about it though. Yep, this is that time for quite a few of us to find out if it's AF or BFP. We could use some inspiration, hope and renewed faith in here... bring on some bfp's... it's time.

AFM ~ Well after being gone this past week I sure had a lot of catching up to do today.. tired.. going nighty night.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Skyline from what I've found the main difference is with pco you have the cysts in the ovaries, some call it the string of pearls, but you don't have any of the other symptoms and that is why it isn't a syndrome.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ok usually I have no problems adding a ticker but can some one please help me and Tell me what IM doing wrong and help me put a ticker on for this group..thanks

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone!

@pisicis- so you're late today? I'm dying in suspense, I really hope this is your month!
@Miracle- Fingers crossed for both of us tomorrow, af better not show up :)
@Lschrader- Feel better soon!
@Lolee hi, ty, how are you doing lately?
@skyline- thank you, i'm rooting for you too

no update, last night all i had was this sensation like i was about to come down with a super heavy period, I don't really know how to describe it other than "you can feel the blood rushing toward the cervix" like during day 2 of af, so I got up to check often and nothing so far, definitely never felt anything like that before outside of af, hope it's a good sign, not in the books thats for sure hahah tomorrow is cd28, the decisive day..heres hoping

User Image

10 years ago

@miraclemama- Uh oh, the Penny Test has been broken. lol I can relate! Both of my best friends had two kids several years ago and I wanted to be pregnant with them so bad! Now I keep hoping they might get pregnant with me now. lol I tested Sunday, BFN. I don't want to test again too soon. I'm not sure how much longer I will wait for AF to show. In the meantime, I'm doing my workouts low intensity and taking double folic acid just in case, but I really don't feel pregnant.

This is my cycle history for this year:

Average Length 37 Days

07/03: 44 Days (Current)
05/28: 36 Days
04/25: 33 Days
03/23: 33 Days
02/14: 36 Days
01/08: 37 Days

Last Year:

11/30: 39 Days
10/04: 57 Days
08/27: 38 Days
07/26: 32 Days
06/16: 40 Days
05/15: 32 Days
04/08: 37 Days
03/02: 36 Days
01/27: 35 Days

Anyone else have a cycle like this?

@athena- String of pearls? lol I should get my mind out of the gutter. One of the things I read did say that they form a circle.

@lolee- I think you just need to create your ticker, add the code to your signature and then when you post click the box that says "attach my signature to this post"... Hope that helps.

@Mary- Hoping that's a good sign!

@piscesgirl- You said you would be officially late today, right? I guess you will have your answer soon.

AFM: Still no AF. Just trying to decide when to break down and test again.

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry ladies I am Ã?BER busy at work but wanted to let you guys know that no AF but no BFP either. Two BFN's today so I am guess that the witch is on her way. My boobs were so sore last night that i couldnt get comfortable woth or without a bra & that didnt start until late in the day at 12 DPO. and my temp shot up to 98.79 today & 98.40 yesterday...all promising but even on the cheapest of test I should have tested positive at 15 DPO, so I am going use a logical mind and say no, not this month. Unless she doesn't show.

I will respond to everyone later.....

Gotta Run!!!

10 years ago

Ok thanks sky I think I got it

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo