Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5481 - 5490 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena-I have prayed a lot these few months and feel like i pray for everything ha. I think what I need to focus my prayer on is feeling at ease and letting what is going to happen, happen.

10 years ago

@Athena- you're right..oops! It's so hard doing responses on a phone. Glad you're on the mend :)

@Skyline- LOVE Cheesecake Factory. So sorry your appointment is being rescheduled :/ lame weather!

User Image

10 years ago

ALMOST 1 YEAR SINCE I STARTED THIS FORUM!

Feb 23, 2013 is when I started this forum. WOW! Time has flown in some ways and in other ways it has not. Thank you ladies for being the wonderful, amazing, funny, empathetic, kind, supportive, helpful woman that you are. What a special group this has been and continues to be.

I thank GOD for all of you.

@Football ~ your comment made me tear up. Thank you for reminding me about the 1 year mark. I can't believe it. Yes my shop keeps me busy, creating and my mind occupied. :)

@Athena ~ Sorry you are getting nausea. I have heard other pregnant woman say how awful that can be. Hope it is short lived for you.

@Skyline ~ Bummer about your midwifery offices being closed for your 12 week scan. Did you reschedule? Hope the sleeping this is a fluke as well.

@Lschrader ~ I am feeling good. Bloated, but what's new.. lol! I am 11 dpo today with a 13 day luteal phase. AF is due on V' day! I am pretty sure she will arrive. I hope my cycle is at least regular b/c of the m/c.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks y'all! The forecast keeps getting more and more dire! We ran to Kroger to grab a few supplies in case the worst happens. (Power outages for several days.) I really hope it's not as bad as all that, but we are in the middle of the area they are saying will be hit hardest. *sigh* I'm going to be very surprised if my appointment does not get rescheduled. I will just have to wait and see.

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-That is crazy!!! I cam on board in May I believe. Glad you asked that simple question, who knew it would bring us all together like it has! Thank you :)

@skyline-Stay safe lady!!!!!

AFM-Well I am happy to report that I won the tickets I was trying to today!!! Wheeeeew! At least that is some good news for me :)

10 years ago

Hey Everyone!!! So I didn't end up going to my prenatal massage, I was so busy napping that I slept right through my appointment..woops! But I did see a Chiropractor yesterday and it helped a little. Still early in my day at work so we will see how my back feels by 5pm!

So yesterday for the first time I started feeling "different" in my belly. It's feeling heavier and I keep feeling pulling and wierd feelings going on. Could it baby?

I'm up 8 lbs :( and I'll only be 11 weeks tomorrow. Time to take it easy and attempt to eat healthier...yikes!

I'm getting my NT scan on 2/24 ill be 12 weeks 4 days and I'm hoping we can peek between the legs to see if anything is there [or not there!] Is anyone else doing the NT scan?

For my east coasters --- I wish I was back home in long island BUT az is having some lovely spring weather! 77 today and high 80s the rest of the week!

User Image

10 years ago

Is it normal to have the exact same temp two days in a row?

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup-Well even though a massage would have been great, clearly you needed to sleep! Glad you got some rest! That is exciting you are feeling different. It could be your uterus stretching. I really have no clue as I have never been pregnant!

Some women gain differently, but maybe that is something to talk to your doctor about?

Um AZ sounds wonderful! I cannot wait for summer!! We had super cold temps last weekend and now we are back in the 50's.

@football-Yes, i have had temps that were the same back to back.

AFM-14dpo today. If i do not have spotting tonight/tomorrow I will test. I just know it will be a BFN though. I don't have that "feeling" that I am pregnant. My temps are still above my cover-line, which I guess is good. I had some yellow stretchy cm today. It was almost like snot. Wow, that is gross ha. That is something I have never had, so fx it means something. Boobs are still BARELY sore. That has never happened in the last year or trying...but maybe that will be my new norm.

Ladies, do you have any plans for the big V day? Maybe pampering yourself, fancy dinner, night in? I don't think we are doing anything. I keep going over this plan in my head of giving DH a present with a positive pregnancy test in it. That would be amazing. A girl can wish, right!?!

10 years ago

@miracle - I think I jumped in around June. Hard to believe it's been that long! I am so glad you started this thread too. It's like having a whole bunch of pen pals in one spot. Haha! I used to love having pen pals. I need to get my butt on the ball crocheting for my baby, I have always planned to make certain things and I am so afraid I am just completely burned out and will have trouble making them now. Send me some good stitching inspiration vibes! ;)

@LSchrader - Woot woot! Glad you won those tickets. We are at the radio station at the moment. The roads are still fine and look like they will stay clear until we go home (in about an hour), but I am so mad that our boss didn't tell DH he should go home. It's just not that important, but maybe I'm missing some major Radio Station Employee Gene that tells you that being here and reporting the same things over and over is a vital community service and way more important than getting your PREGNANT wife home safely!!! Let the big ATL stations handle the emergency crap, we are not equipped to get stranded! (Am I finally experiencing this pregnancy rage that I hear so many women talk about?? )

Man, I hope so bad you get to give your DH a BPF on V. Day!!! Same goes for @miracle! :)

@makeup - Maybe! They say you start feeling things sooner with #2. I have been able to feel my uterus for a while and now I can tell something else is going on (I think it's my uterus moving up and out of the pelvis) it's making my guts feel weird. No pulling or pinching for me as of yet. My mom told me that the very first baby movements felt kind of like bubbles popping in there. lol She said she could feel them pretty early if she lay on her back and waited. The weight is so frustrating, I try not to stress over the scale going up because I know it needs to, I just wish there were two dials, one that says "Baby Weight" and one that says "Bad Weight" so I would know for sure what kind of weight I am gaining. LOL Just focus on eating healthy and hopefully it will take care of itself. I am not getting the NT scan.

@football - I was going to say I knew I had seen someone post a chart that had back to back temps that were the same. Must have been @LSchrader. :) What is your chart looking like? Have you seen a spike yet?

AFM - They just called, it's official, my appointment has been rescheduled for next Thursday. I guess I can survive another week before I get to hear the heartbeat and eat my red velvet cheesecake. I hope DH is still okay with us announcing on Facebook on V. Day.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies, Just enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. Don't mean to make anyone jealous. lol!

Today is 12 dpo. I can feel AF lurking around the corner. I'm getting a few my usual pre af cramps & stabs. I'm sure she is on her way. One thing I am grateful for though is that I don't feel super emotional or moody like I normally am a few days before AF which is nice. I'm really ok either way this cycle if it doesn't happen. I don't have a panic feeling of "IT HAS TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW". I think getting my bfp last cycle reassured me that it can happen and maybe it will and maybe it won't. Doesn't mean that I don't wig out a few days from now.. lol

@Skyline ~ Glad you got to reschedule your dr's appt. I bet it will be so fun to announce on fb your pregnancy. How exciting.

@Lschrader ~ I really really really really want you to get your bfp for Valentine's day! :)

@Pisces ~ Hope you are having a happy wednesday. Thinking of you.

@Makeup ~ glad you're getting your rest and a little bit of relief.

@Football ~ I don't temp, so I don't know. If I took a guess, I'm sure it's totally normal to get the same temps 2 days in a row.

@Athena ~ How are you feeling today? Is your nausea any better?

@Lolee ~ How is your pregnancy with the twins going? How is baby Eli doing?

@Topo ~ Hope you are doing well. Miss you.

@Rebecca ~ How are you feeling?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo