Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4801 - 4810 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Wow... why takes so long to have the results of a blood text up there?
I live in a country of the 3rd world and it takes 3 hours to have results once you go to the lab...

Anyway... let's expect for a possitive!!!

User Image

10 years ago

hey ladies I'm here I've been reading up but I just wanted to say hey. Between the holidays and m brother's wedding that was today Ive been busy. It's cd 15 and my opk was almost positive today and Im at cd 15. I'm hoping for a new year bfp. I bought 15 dipstrips and 10 midstream tests for the next testing period. I hope everyone is doing well and makeupmommy congrats on the BFP!!!!

By the way my brother surprised me today, I was skeptical about his wife being the one but he showed me today that they are meant to be together and I am happy for them.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

Looking forward to the updates later today.....
Lots of testing: @Kimmy- Best of luck for BFP and @Makeup- Can't wait to see your BFP on here tomorrow!!

Lots of baby dancing going on as a few of us are on or near ovulation!

I'm CD 13 today, cm has dried up, opk's faint positive last night and this morning so surge is on its way.....bd'ed all week but now DH is full of cold (that I gave him) so have to be super nice and gentle with him for next couple of days!! x

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Im at my MILs in VA, and cell reception is sketchy at best. Trying to stay up to date but its hard. Makeup....congratulations hon. And sorry about the drs test. I know that had to be rough.

Cd10 for me. Got my first peak on the monitor yesterday and almost fell out. Hubby and i managed to dtd by sneaking away, but its not easy with 11 people crammed in to a house! Got my second peak today, so fxd we can bd again today and maybe tomorrow. I dont have any EWCM, but i think ive been dehydrated since we got here. I miss keeping up with everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

@kimmy - Any news?

@muraclemama - I have been cleaning, too. My house is in decent shape, I just need to get on the ball and make cake pops. I haven't had any in the shop for two weeks! :(

@HON - Good question, it's ridiculous. :-P

@athena - Woot! So glad it looks like you are O-ing on time. :) I had forgotten about your brother's wedding, glad you have peace about them now, that has to be a nice feeling. :)

@Bean - Aw! Poor DH, hope he still feels up for BD-ing! ;)

@rebecca - Woohoo! I would not have been able to pull off a sneak BD. Haha! Hope you are able to DTD again. When will y'all be headed back home?

AFM - Today is the start of week 7. The past two mornings I have been woken up by hunger and this morning I puked. I keep reading that you need to avoid an empty stonach to easy the queasiness, so I think I need to munch on something right before bed and get up right away and eat something in the morning. Right now I'm sipping organic razzlemint tea and getting ready to start on a batch if cake pops. I'm really starting to feel like it's real. :) Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

User Image

10 years ago

I've went POAS crazy! So far 6 instant BFPs so I'm pretty friggin confident that the blood test will be positive!!!

Bought pre natal vits yesterday...my son is so excited to become a big brother! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Also BD last night and felt a tiny pinch after I got off...is that ok? Been 8 years since I was pregnant so this is all brand new again..

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup - I was a little tender back where my cervix is when we had sex shortly after getting my BFP. I don't think there is anything to worry about. :)

User Image

10 years ago

To those that check their cervix:

When I check mine sitting down (right after I urinate), it's low (I think, I'm new to checking. It takes about half my middle finger).

I'll check it again right after, only I'm standing this time, and it's much higher. Like I can barely reach it with the same middle finger.

My question is: which do I record? High or low? I'm 11 DPO today if that matters. And like I said, I'm just starting to track my CP :) there's so much milky CM is ridiculous. I feel wet like I do during the time of O. I have not dried up at all during this tww.

User Image

10 years ago

Idk why im so nervous about the blood test results. It cant come back negative right? I had 6 bfps since Friday morning including 2 digis...am I just being paranoid? Im about to post the 5 bfps in the gallery..doesn't include this mornings.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo