Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6071 - 6080 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football I don't think that is an accurate way to test your thermometer. If it's in a slightly different place in your mouth it can change the temp. Just breathe sweety freaking out about everything isn't going to help and stress for sure doesn't help. Try to stay calm and not over analyze everything.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena- That's what I read to do from a few different places if you wanted to check its accuracy. I know it may seem like it, but I promise I'm not stressing/freaking out. Just trying to figure out what could be causing it whilst avoiding writing a paper ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@football- I really think it's very normal for your temps to change month to month. I know mine did. Mine were never the same.

10 years ago

@Football ~ I guess that's why I couldn't get into temping because it was so confusing and hard for me to do. I wasn't consistent with my sleeping patterns. I am a light sleeper and wake up too much in the night. Some nights I sleep with the fan on to block out sound which cools the room temperature down a bit therefore my temps would change. It drove me nuts so I gave up before I could get the hang of it. Luckily my body gives me signs right after I have ovulated. I get instant sore breasts/nipples, dry cm and sometimes my feet feel hotter internally.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@football - I have taken my temp several times in a row and have found that the temp will increase gradually each time unless I move the thermometer to a different spot, then it could jump back down again. I looked it up, and sure enough, the thermometer warms up and has a chance to go to a higher reading each time. If it moves a little bit to a new spot, it may not be as warm and ends up lower again. Taking your temp orally is not 100% accurate, so it will fluctuate if you do it multiple times in a row.

You may not be stressing right now, but you ARE over analyzing, and there are WAY too many variables along the TTC journey; if you over analyze long enough you will find possible red flags in every detail.

In other words, I think you should go write that paper.

User Image

10 years ago

There have been no updates on @lolee's page since yesterday when she said it was possible go time. I hope everything is going okay!

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena and @Skyline ~ I think that football is just trying to figure it all out. It is confusing and it takes time to understand. I gave up on the whole temping thing because it was so stressful. The whole process of opk's, temps, ewcm, cervical position, ect is a lot to learn. This forum is for woman to come and share what's on their minds and ask questions without being told they are over stressing or over analyzing things. Please have compassion and understanding how difficult this is and can be with ttc. Please remember you both were trying to figure it all out not too long ago.

I'm just wanting to keep this forum an emotionally safe place to ask questions and share what we as woman who are ttc are going through. Please don't see this post as me being mean. Just wanting to be a reminder that's all.

Thank you!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle- thank you.

I'm sorry for bothering you guys.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm sorry I was trying to help. Stress is detrimental to your cycle and can be your worst enemy when trying to conceive. I wasn't trying to be mean or anything.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miracle - I didn't mean for it to come across that way at all. I wouldn't dream of discouraging someone from figuring things out, I just felt like @football HAS figured so much out since coming on the forum and was second guessing herself.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo