Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7781 - 7790 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe 4th.

I started hemorrhaging yesterday about 3:30, after getting back from grocery shopping, and had to rush to the ER. Bled through the clothes I was wearing that day, and the things I changed into for the ride to the hospital. Right in front of our kids, so that was awful. The ER dr didn't have a clue, just stood in the background saying wow while the nurses worked to clean me up and get an iv started. The nurse in charge of my care went on her own and called for an OB dr, which was great because about 5 minutes after they saw me my blood pressure dropped to 74/48 and the nurses had to run in and start a second iv and lowered the head of the bed and wrapped a warm towel around my head to get my blood pressure back up. Because of how intensely I was bleeding, they decided to skip the bedside procedure they could do and headed straight for the OR for a D&C. Since I couldn't remember what time I ate lunch, they couldn't put me under anesthesia and just had to give me really strong sedatives. This worked out, though, because I didn't have anything strong enough to interrupt my nursing Titus once we got back home.

We were in the hospital from about 4 until 11pm. The OB dr's and all the nurses that cared for me were some of the most caring, kind hearted people I've ever met. I was in a great deal of pain and just felt terrible - like I was going to pass out at any moment - but they were very gentle and made sure my dh knew things were going to be ok. I wound up losing a liter of blood. They said I'll be anemic for about two weeks and need to take a multi vitamin with an iron supplement in it. It will take that long for my body to reproduce what I lost, and they said I won't have my normal energy levels for about that long, too.

I wish I hadn't lost the baby at all, but I'm glad this part is behind me. The dr said there's no reason to expect the heavy bleeding to be a problem going forward, and said we could wait for one cycle before trying again if we want. I know I want Titus to have someone to grow up with, but it's a little daunting to think this is what I could face each time we get pregnant. Asking why this has to keep happening to us makes me feel like a whiner, but I know you ladies understand. I guess at least this didn't happen on my birthday, and our oldest was back from camp so we had someone to watch the kids.

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca- how scary! I'm glad you are okay, but I'm so sorry you had to experience that. How are you feeling now? Sending healing prayers your way, lady! Hugs!

User Image

8 years ago

Football...thank you for the prayers. I have not had a good weekend. Today my BP jumped up and I'm being watched for postpartum preeclampsia. Oh what fun. There is some discussion among the nurses as to whether or not it's advisable for us to try again.....but I'm waiting to see my OB next Tuesday before I get worked up over that. I am beseeching God for good news and His guidance. To think I can still physically get pregnant and they might tell me it's not safe would be a terrible blow. To be honest I'm struggling with depression right now.

User Image

8 years ago

@Rebecca- Please don't let those nurses and what they say have any impact on you! I know the thought you may not be able to have more children is a sad thought, but until you've heard it straight from your OB's mouth, don't even stress about it! No offense to nurses, but after their incompetency after my experience giving birth, I don't let their views hold any weight anymore. At least L&D nurses. And I say this even though my mother, father, and stepmother all are RN's. Some women just have a difficult pregnancy. That doesn't mean your child bearing years are over. Let go and let God and He will comfort and bless you for your faith and perseverance. :)

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca- I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I wouldnt worry about it, or even think that way until you meet with your OB on Tuesday. Hopefully you will get all the answers you need. I pray you get good news. However, if it is not the news youre hoping for, i pray that you are able to move through this time. We are all here for you. I am sure your children were terrified. Did you end up having to tell them you were pregnant?

8 years ago

Lschrader. ..no, the kids still don't know. All my dh told them was I had a "female problem" that needed surgery. So no one knows but us, y'all, and my sister in law. I feel so lonely in my grief. Pretending I'm ok so the kids don't have to go through it. It's tough. One of my biggest problems with depression is when I imagine all the bleak scenarios, and they play out in my head. It's a fight to tell myself to stay in the here and now and not imagine what COULD BE. I'm doing a lot of praying, even when I sometimes feel like God isn't listening. (I know that's the sadness and depression talking. )

On the good side, Titus had his 9 month checkup. He's 30 1/2" tall and 23 1/2lbs, so over 90% for both. The Dr said he might be 6'3" like our oldest ds if he keeps growing this way. She also said he might start walking soon, and it looks like he's trying to get his one year molars in already. I told him he needed to slow down!

User Image

8 years ago

@Rebecca I am terrible sorry you are going through this my dear. I wish I could hug your pain away however be strong and I am praying for you, I am sure God will never send you something you can not handle and he has great plans for you. I admire how strong woman you are and I am sending you all my love and support in this difficult time, may the lord keeps you in his arms and wash your tears away filling you with comfort. You have all the right to be sad and depressed however look around you and also see all the miracles he done for you and don't lose faith. Sending you the biggest hug!!

@miracle how are you my dear? Thinking of you.

@everyone else I hope you had a great 4th of July

8 years ago

Hello ladies!!
I haven't hear from you in so many days makes me wonder how you all doing... No news here either, AF still is a no show so far, that makes me almost 18-19 DPO and 20 days past trigger shot. My breast is very sore, I never been so late after trigger so I'm kind of worry I might have a cyst or something wrong. I been having very mild cramping which made me think AF was coming today but so far nothing, I hope she hurries up so we can start with our cycle and new meds (injectables) I tested 2 days ago and it was a BFN so I am very confident we are not pregnant this month which is the main reason I al kind of concern AF haven't make her appearance yet.

Anyway, hope you are all doing ok. I missed you!!

8 years ago

@zyara- I'm here! I'm just usually on my phone while I'm nursing so it's hard to always respond. But I'm always reading along :) I'm sorry about the BFN and late AF! Maybe you implanted late? When I got my BFP, I was crampy and expecting AF any second. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you though :)

Hi to @skyline, @Pisces, @bean and everyone else! It has been quiet, but it's usually a little quieter during the summer months.

@rebecca- how are you recovering? Been thinking about you. Hope you're feeling well. Titus is the cutest. I can't believe how fast all the babies are growing.

@Lschrader- picture??? How are you and baby GIRL doing?

@Miracle- how are you? Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're okay. So sad to hear about your friend's father. So, so sad.

@athena- your trip looked so fun and you're looking great! Eli is, of course, adorable!

AFM- Winston has his first cold! My hubs was sick for about a week, and I thought W and I had made it through unscathed, but alas, Winston started showing signs of congestion yesterday and had a terrible night last night. He woke me up coughing and threw up phlegm and proceeded to cry because he couldn't breathe and was scared. Took him to the doctor and his lungs and ears sound and look good, so it's just a little viral cold. Been cleaning out his nose (the Nose Frida is amazing) and just trying to help him stay as comfortable as possible. Everything else is going well though! He'll be five months on the 13th and I can't believe it!! :)

User Image

8 years ago

Zyara...hi there! It has been very quiet lately, but I'm sure everyone is just enjoying the summer. Hope all is well with you and you don't have a cyst. Could the medicine be making you late? Of course, I'm hoping for a BFP for you!

Miracle. ..your pictures from Oregon look amazing! I hope you're having a great time.

Lschrader. ..how are momma and baby girl doing? Is the heat getting to you, or not? I think we need some pictures! ; )

Football. ..so sorry Winston is sick. I hate it when they catch something and they're so small. The only good thing is when they're small usually extra hugs and snuggles comfort them more than almost anything else.

Afm...not much going on here, just charting my bbt. It's been interesting to watch my temps. They finally had a big drop yesterday, so I'm guessing my hormones are leveling out. I'm looking forward to seeing my OB Tuesday and getting that behind me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo