Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2251 - 2260 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Mari ~ sorry AF visited you too :( I agree with Honcat and that is stay healthy as you can so you can have a nice inviting healthy womb for lil bean to implant in when the time is right. Glad you are going to temp.

@Misskitty ~ Get to testing girl.. we need answers. LOL! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.. Good luck. :)

@Lschrader ~ I'm connected to Tania through her facebook page so I receive her updates, contests, ect. and I saw her post about being in the hospital. I'm praying for her. I hope everything turns out ok. I hope you see a positive opk soon. You temping?

@Topo ~ How are you firebug?

@Pisces ~ I know it's AF time for you so I hope you're MIA b/c you're just taking care of yourself? Your presence is missed when you're not here :(

AFM ~ Starting to cramp now so I must go lay down.. ARRGGHHHHHHHHH!! :(

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- ok so I just heard back from her (via email) and she is now on bed rest but baby seems to be fine!

I am temping. I forgot to yesterday though. I don't even know if my temps are right because my BBT isn't reading how a normal BBT should. Mine is a BBT but read 97.6. That was my temp this morning.

10 years ago

@lsch are you sure it's a BBT? The temps it gives you are weird. Why is the brand? How are you by the way?

It's so many post and I am trying to keep up but I have been not feeling well at all this past two days. My cramps were absolutely awful and a very heavy flow and clotting (TMI) so I was laying around when I wasn't working and going through the motions when I was unable to lay around. My HSG is scheduled for July 29th and I start the clomid back Sunday.

@miracle and @mari any BFP or AF yet? I am sorry if you guys said and I missed it.

@fire bug warrior princess how are you?

@ants mommy hoping you get a BFP!!!

@honCat when are you testing?

I saw a new lady who got a BFP, congratulations!

10 years ago

@pisces- Yep, totally sure its a BBT. I have read that some read like a normal therm. So who knows. If I get AF this cycle I will get a new BBT or just stop trying, I am torn. We have Vegas in October (to see my all time favorite...ELTON JOHN!), so If I don't get pregnant this month, we might just see what happens. I might stop temping, etc.

10 years ago

@Pisces, I had a BFN this morning, but no signs of AF I dont feel nooooothing...
I dont know... I guess that in this point I just have to wait!!!

Actually Im really peaceful about all this... I want to be in the will of God...

User Image

10 years ago

@lsch and that's when you'll get pregnant, the second you aren't trying. Lol...I got my bbT at Walmart, I love it.

I think I will hit gym tonight and hopefully it will knock some of these cramps. I haven't been all week. I have a cake to make for a co-workers' friends birthday & she doesn't mind it's not perfect she told her that I was new at it and needed practice. I'm kind of excited about it. It will keep me occupied this weekend, well I work on Sunday....

10 years ago

Damn I dont know!!!!!! .... Still no sign, but I had cramps one hour ago, I guess that the witch took a fly from Oklahoma to Tegucigalpa. Well, I will let you know girls...

User Image

10 years ago

Hey I am totally bummed. I'm nearly in tears (which is another weird symptom but anyhow)....I told my Boyfriend's sister that I'm going for a test next Friday, she was like "Oh I have one at home, but what symptoms are you having?" So i told her what day they started and what they were, and she kinda rudely said, "Well your bbs would definitely be hurting if you were"

My bbs do not hurt even during periods, and they aren't usually that sensitive, because they are larger, so I don't really think she's correct, but she didn't even offer to let me have/buy her test, (and I couldn't ask to buy it off her after she was rude, I was too upset).

Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but I sure am glad to have all of you for support. Up until today, I hadn't told anyone In Real Life (not ,even *my* family) that I thought I was, because I wanted it to be a surprise. Especially for my boyfriend. We weren't/aren't exactly trying, it just sort of happened because we love each other....and he wants kids someday, so I thought when I got a BFP I could surprise him!

*Sigh* Feeling upset and blah now. Any advice? I did try to get my own test on Wednesday, but couldn't find one.

User Image

10 years ago

@misskitty, everyone has different symptoms. Some women don't even have symptoms. I know we as women get extra sensitive during the TWW (at least I do), so it's totally ok for you to feel the way you do. One thing I have to always remind myself is that only you know what your going through. Even though us ladies here are going through it together, we all handle our emotions differently.

Keep your head up and cry if you feel like it! Sometimes that's all you need. Nothing wrong with that release.

If it makes you feel any better, my sister is now ten weeks and she never had sensitive or sore boobs. Does your bf's sister have kids or is she trying? It also could be that she just doesn't have ANY clue what you are going through.

Cheer up lady! Xoxo.

p.s. how many dpo's are you today?

10 years ago

@ miss kitty- with my first sore bbs was my first sign with my second it happend about 5-6 weeks and with this preg I didn't get sore till about11 1/2 weeks and they still r barely sore at all! So don't listen to her

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo