Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4861 - 4870 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lolee - Hope everything goes well on Monday, it would be awesome to see a pic of Eli. :)

@jsx - Wow! That's a ton of 9s! 24 has been my recurring # My birthday is Feb. 24th and the friend who's shower I went to a couple weeks ago is due on my birthday and her birthday is Mar. 24th and I'm due Aug. 24th! I just keep noticing it! I have my GED orientation on the 9th, I hope you are holding your baby in your arms while I am sitting in that classroom. Haha! :)

@Tiff - I really hope that baby holds on until the weather is not so severe!

@rebecca - Okay, I give in. I will post a picture at the end of the post, but it seriously is just bloat! Were do you live? We haven't gotten any snow yet this winter (central Georgia), but it's in the forecast for tomorrow! I really hope your sneaking made a baby.

@football - I have moments of feeling pretty bad, but overall I think it's mild M/S. I puked again last night, that was only the second time. Hopefully I just ate the wrong type of food too late in the evening. I do tend to feel worse as the day progresses, but mostly just when I'm hungry. It's 50 degrees here in Georgia, tomorrow the low will be 9 degrees. That's pretty rare! I hope you are able to let the old TTC habits go for the next few months and enjoy the time off and I get what you mean about not wanting to be part of a swarm of pregnancies. Happy Anniversary! (How many years?)

AFM - 9 days until my appointment. Feeling decent most of the time. Here is a picture showing my little food pooch. The left side is from last Sunday morning (6 full weeks) and the right side was from this morning (7 full weeks). I think my posture was a little slouchy this morning.

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - I don't think that's a food pooch! Lol! That looks like a teeny, tiny, baby belly to me. :) And you are adorable! I can't wait to see more.

We live in Massachusetts. Our low last night was a big fat 0. Today and tomorrow during the morning will be warmer - in the 30s and 40s - but then another blast of arctic air is moving in and it's back down in the teens and single digits we will go. I'm from SC, so I know the cold temps you're having are pretty rare. Hope you get some snow out of it to enjoy.

Ok, I have to admit I'm a total chicken. If I get pregnant again, I will NOT be posting belly pictures. I'm quite a bit older than you ladies, and with 8 pregnancies under my belt things aren't as - ahem - tight and perky as they used to be! If they ever WERE that way! I don't think I would want to scar you ladies for life!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- You look adorable!!! I'm sorry you tend to feel ill; I hope that passes quickly for you! I can't wait to hear all about the first appointment, too! So super excited for you! And I hope I didn't offend you the swarms of pregnancy comment! :) And we'll be celebrating three married years together!

User Image

10 years ago

becca theres a few of us are older im 38 some are even in their 40s

sky where at in ga im in bama, thanks ,now that codes are working i can post some , heres a pic of both logan and eli xmas night

[URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/Crystaland_Brian_Duarard/media/loganandelixmas2013_zps78dc27c3.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lolee - well then, I might wait until I got a little farther along so everyone could assume it was all baby! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - Aw, thank you! I probably wouldn't be posting bare belly pics if I haven't gotten so used to taking before and after workout pictures. I'm taking pictures with a tank top on too, those will be for "the public". ;) I really hope we get some snow. Someday I would like to winter up north, I'll just have to figure out a way. lol

@football - Thank you! And no! You didn't offend me, I assumed you meant among the people you know in person. Congratulations. :) We will be celebrating 8 years in April and I cannot believe we have been married that long! It seemed like we were on 3 just a little while ago.

@lolee - Griffin Ga. About 45 minutes south of Atlanta.

User Image

10 years ago

sky were about 3 hrs west of atlanta

rebecca lol ok sounds fair enough

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - I just now saw the picture, I didn't show up a minute ago, precious boys! :)

User Image

10 years ago

sky i edited it and added it

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - I grew up in a town that was about 1 hour west of Atlanta, that's is where my family still lives. I have an aunt who live is Birmingham and I have been there a few times.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo