Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piecesgirl No cuz im not pregers lol didnt ignore u luv bucket u ignore lol not me i catch everything plus doc nurse said i could have delayed af due to this being the first cycle im not, edicated but even when i was,medicated my af came right when it was suppose to she even went as far to say i could have a cyct sending out estrogen to my body telling my body im preg thats why i have gotten bfn what a evil nurse i know totally disregard that maybe god blessed me maybe i ovulated later something u know i am sensitive i got feelings lol i just wanna no whats going on everytime i been mad when af comes im like wtf lol god has heard us all on this forum we r trudging buddies desertchick is coming around again lol he hears miricalmomma n her expection i told dh lol he lauphed at how crazy we r lol

11 years ago

@topo apparently I am not preggers either, I just took a test with one of the Internet cheapies and it was a BFN. **shaking my head** I guess it's clomid time. How are you love bug? How is the family holding up in this awful time? I have you all in my prayers and I praying for his killer(s) to be caught quickly. Tell DH of course we are crazy, but tell him at least we have an outlet (this forum) this is where we get to be crazy so that we behave sanely for the world.

@ladybug hope you and man bug are still loving it up over here. When are you testing?

@desertchic how are you? Hope all is well.

11 years ago

Piecesgirl i was lonely where were u lol u could have ovulated later i just mad a malt bad idea stomach is boiling me n the shitter r gonna have a ball tonight all bad when i had dear daughter took clomid for two months it didnt work guess what the third month i guess still had alot of meds in my system it worked after trying 2 yrs n all bfn so im sure it will work babes we will be blessed im sure of it god hears us n ur not out till af so dnt own it

11 years ago

@topo I hope you are right BUt I am certain I am starting today. Temp dropped to 98.00 so it's pretty much over for this cycle. I didn't even bother to test because of the temp drop. If the witch doesn't show up by Friday then I'll test but I am certain that she is coming. I don't have any cramps and pressure like the last two 2ww, just started getting a little gassy yesterday but this is the way I usually am, I think my body was getting it together after my surgery. I think I back to business and this next cycle is going to be the one. SO I Dusted off my clomid this morning and told those guys to get ready we are on a mission. Lol...anywho are YOU today? You feeling better...yeah those Malts are delicious but can result in a night of hell later.

@desertchic how are you today? You are getting closer. I hope this is your month.

@ladybug good morning! Anything new. Have you caved and tested? I did again last night BFN. So I quit this month. Lol ..**shaking my head**

11 years ago

Piecesgirl im cursed idk whats going on i went to urgent care fake problems took hcg blood negative wtf is wrong took uriene this morning bfn period is 2 days late i have no pms symtoms i just wish af would come wtf this has never in my life happend to me didnt want to do ultra sound and pay 120.00 will wait till next tues if doc is right could be a cyct releasing estrogen telling my body im pregers dnt supply blood lmao but im so annoyed whats my major malfunction what if i ovulated the 11th 12th or 13th im so annoyed helppppppppppppppppp

11 years ago

I'm good Pisces. Just waiting for my time to test. Only symptom is sore boobs.I will wait until Tuesday to test if I dont have my normal spotting by then. Sorry about the temps. I know it sucks. Mine was 98.98 this morning.

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic WOW! I hope it stays up sweetie. One of you needs a BFP this month! Cuz BFP's bring me joy and I need some joy right about now :-) the witch hasn't arrived yet but I knows she waiting to attack soon. Lol

11 years ago

@topo I don't know what else, the blood test were a BFN then it's either stress OR the Fertilaid which you really didnt take for that long but it could threw you off a week or so. I started a Fertile CM and you still hadn't gone to granny's to pick up your stuff. I am just as stumped as you are but since you are not preggers, have a drink and have good nap. Relax. Relax. Relax. Please.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I'm such a total mess. Yesterday I took a pt test on a dollar store test. I got a faint line as thick as the control line. The color of it is hard to tell if it's grey or has a hint of pink in it. I got so excited/nervous. I made an ass out myself. This morning I took another test but this time with a first response 6 days sooner with fmu and completely neg BFN I guess that dollar store test was a evap line or something. Feeling so confused and sad right now. Af is due tomorrow or the next day.

I have been so thirsty the past 2 days. Yesterday I had a sore throat trying to come on all day/night. Nausea off and on for a few days. The kind that hits your stomach and you feel a wave of it and it you just know you could throw up easily any second then it passes. Raging headache last night. I think I better prepare for a gnarly period coming on or something.

@desert ~ That's good your temps are still up. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@topo ~ How is everything going with you and the family. Your still all very much in my prayers. A fake out to the ER...lol you are too funny. Sorry about the bfn hon.

@pisces ~ Bfn's suck. I'm banning them for good in the forum. They are no longer allowed in here. Sorry about your bfn. I know how disappointing it is to get one. :( It is not over until AF shows. Hope you had a nice run at the gym.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting no sign of her yet but last time I remember being 13DPO when I got that Evap line. It was the day of when I got that positive BUT I was14DPO so how am I 13DPO and AF is supposedly due today. ??? I think it's wrong and I am actually due tomorrow. We'll see. Doesn't matter cuz I'm not testing anymore...I am not looking at another BFN. Lol...anyway she's coming, I feel her hovering ...

@waiting I know @lmao @topo faking symptoms to get a test, she's a genius.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo