Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1311 - 1320 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ldavis hey girl!!! Hey now throwing up and sore boobs that's sounds really good! And only when TTC are we EVER excited about being nauseous, throwing up and sore boobs. If we weren't all TTC, people would think we are completely looney!!!! Lmao but that all looks really good and I am going to football tackle the witch and keep her in a choke hold to keep away from you :-D ...I'll be IMpatiently waiting for you post tomorrow!
And yes,yes empower yourself I am not saying run out and stock up but if you see diapers dirt cheap pick up a pack or two....time for us all to prepare our fields for the rain!!!

@tiff wow that's a fast beat, they say boys hearts beat faster so maybe this is your son. I hope so, I mean healthy, happy is a given....we want a boy for you & me and a girl for @jsx

@introuble I hope you O'd but continue temp'ing at as close to the same time as humanly possible. Like @jsx I also keep my thermometer literally in my pillowcase or under my pillow. I don't even turn the light on after I temp in the weekend. Mine saves the last temp taken so I just turn it off and go back to sleep. I didn't get a chance to try and get you ladies a link but I am going to try tomorrow. And yes enter all your stuff in FF and see what it says

@ldavis I bet your daughter was beautiful!

AFM: 10pm OPK was negative again. **crows boos** lol ...so I am still waiting to O

10 years ago

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly red. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color red symbolizes vitality, passion, having a bit of a temper when angered, strength, leadership, survival, and hard work. This is a very physical color, people who are very successful with career usually have this color in their aura, and likewise, many athletes will have this color in their aura as well. This color also suggests someone who can be hyperactive or oversensitive. Having the color red in your aura can also indicate that you need to clear you mind of negative thoughts and think more positively.
With timing, I am being shown the cusp of March/April as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. I see the number 4 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know

10 years ago

hello my loves how are u all i am sorry for the delay it was a emotional weekend and emotional day for me and my family as u know going under anestisia and being put to sleep is scary for everyone being u dnt know anything can happen i did not mean to scare anyone dh wanted complete him and me time with the dd my mom also came down good news there was very lil scar tissue n no polps doc didnt know what was going on it was just the dame dye test that was not clear near my uterus my my uterus was clear i been in pain on and off but im okay now just very hard cramps. i got all my amber alerts and they made me cry very emotional piecesgirl and miricalmomma i love u guys more then u can think thanks again so much u dnt know how much and trouble thanks girlly and everyone who prayed for me and that was concerned thank you guys so very much i dnt know how i could go through this at this point the only thing keeping me from bfp seems to be my tube at this time...

OKAY LADIES I POSTED MY READING TELL ME WHAT U THINK AND WHAT U GET OUT OF IT..

NOW I GOT TO PLAY CATCH UP WITH ALL THE READINGS.

10 years ago

Good Morning all,

Soooo Of course I'm going crazy at the Deli right now. Running back and fourth to the bathroom looking for her. So far I'm not even spotting. My breasts are still acting up and the nausea is still here. I will go buy a test a from rite aid at 8am. I will keep you guys posted on the outcome.

@introuble Thanks for the shot out... So far so good no sign of the evil witch lol. Have a good day

@Pisces, Girl Your impatiently waiting I couldn't sleep all night long. I have bags under my eyes. I have went to the bathroom maybe twenty times and each time you can bet I had cm. I do have cramps. But I have had them off and for the past 2 weeks. I don't know We shall see soon.

Have a good day everyone

10 years ago

Idavis to me you are def preggo!! I can bet on it you have a ton of symptoms do you have your chart up on your page so I can peak? Really sounds promising!

Topo so glad to have you back and surgery went well!! I hope speedy recovery ad on you feet ASAP to get to your butt back to ttc world your reading sounds just like pieces but different moth sounds like you'll conceive wry soon end of June beginning july that's when I conceived last year! So wishing you best of luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Also I forgot who said they have a deli in the poconos where about a I'm from the poconos my family still lives there! In Jim Thorpe area I'm from lake harmony big boulder Jack Frost ski mt!!

User Image

10 years ago

It is I who has the Deli in the Poconos. I'm in Mt. Pocono PA. This was my first cycle I didn't do temps or anything. I had just learned of these things from reading all of everyone's posts. I was going to start this cycle if I didn't conceive this month. I have cramping but all is clear so far. I will keep everyone posted....

10 years ago

here is my mommy and me reading....

Life after baby is born indicates a lot of changes within your home. I do feel that this will revolve around decisions that will be made surrounding work. I am not sure if this is you, or your husband, but I do feel that career changes in terms of a promotion, or a change of jobs will happen by the time this baby comes. Overall, your transition from one baby to two will go really well, and I see it being something you really enjoy.
Your baby has blonde hair that will turn a nice sandy brown when she is older. I am seeing light eyes, but more on the hazel spectrum. She is short, and petite, and very full of energy and life. She is definitely more laid back and easy going, but she has quite a vivid imagination, and loves to create and draw things up. She likes writing stories, and illustrating them, and she is very artistically driven. She is more of an easy going person, and she takes her feelings and emotions very seriously. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and is always the first to say what she feels. She also judges herself quite harshly, and when others make fun of her, or do wrong by her, she tends to really take it personally.
In terms of career, she seems to be pulled in the direction of animals and people. She likes to be the one that helps and saves the day, and as such, can have a very goal oriented perspective on making changes, and brining positivity to any project she works on. I see her volunteering at shelters, and working as a therapist of some sort in her career. She also indicates she loves family, and that she wants a big family with a large open plot of land, animals, and the works. She has a lot of great ideas about where to head, and where she is going.

i think that is so cool! i hope she is right! im sitting here getting ready to drink my 32oz of water to have my ultra sound at 150!!super excited to see what the lil pnut looks like now!!

Tiff did you get a picture of your lil pnut and can you upload for us to see?? now were really only a lil over a week apart i actually o a week late this cycle but found out super early! i know it feels like forever, when do you go back to dr again?

idavis that isnt far at all my dad always goes to the walmart in mt pocono, I hope business is going well for you!

piecses where are you today your quiet??

User Image

10 years ago

I don't go back till the 2nd, I posted a pic, it's not much but it's there

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229 yes, I am hoping no symptoms this months is a good sign! My sister just told me she is pregnant with her third (she has two year old twins). I am beyond thrilled for her, but will admit that I felt a bit defeated when she told me. I hope to see some pics of your DD prom soon!! Have you O? I need to catch up with your cycle!

@ldavis- I totally think you will get your BFP too! Have you tested?

@introublealot- thanks, feels good to be back! I actually O'd two days early this month (Thanks to Geritol, I think). AF is not due until the 12th. Finger's crossed!

@tiff-7 weeks! Awesome!!! So excited for you!

@jsxitzbom -- Wow, what a cool reading!! Sounds like a perfect little babe you got there :)

@topo- so glad to hear everything went well. I hope you are continuing to rest up!

AFM: I am 9dpo today, so by June 12th (when AF is due), I will be 17dpo! Seems like a long cycle this month, but hopefully I will be able to test and know before AF! We shall see! No symptoms though. I had a dream last night that I went to the ladies' room and when I wiped, there was red/brown spotting. I was so confused because AF wasn't due for a week. Maybe I was dreaming of implantation, who knows!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo