Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4941 - 4950 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Oh Miracle, I hope you're able to sleep tonight and not obsess too much! I can't imagine how you're feeling, but it's a good start that there's something there now. You so deserve a baby! Keep us updated! Praying this is it for you!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ Thank you! I really hope and pray this isn't an evap line. I hope I can sleep tonight too.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle that is a positive test. I am so excited for you.

Pisces I have missed you so much. I've been down in the dumps too. I feel for you though since your hubby is leaving too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Miracle - I can't see your test! That's so frustrating, I want to celebrate - Lol! FX'd!

User Image

10 years ago

I have not slept at all last night. I went to bed at 2 am with my heart literally racing/pounding from nervousness. I woke up to pee at 5:30am, realized my nearest store for PT test is Ralphs grocery store and they open at 7 am. I will be heading there right now. I put my FMU in the refrigerator with no lid (gross I know) but a woman has to do what a woman has to do to poas right? My question is do you think it will give me accurate results after being in fridge for 1.5 hours?

We shall see.. I am used to the let down.. so I need to prepare myself for that. I will update wether it's pos or neg.. Either way.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@pisces - So glad you dropped in! Congratulations on tying the knot. Take all the time you need and know that we love you and miss you! The board isn't the same without you.

@miracle - !!! That had better F-ing NOT be an evil evap line. All my fingers are crossed and I'm sending hope and good vibes your way! And yes, you gotta do what you gotta do! I'm sure the pee will be fine... maybe someone will google it real quick for you. ;)

@LadySickler - Welcome! How long have you been TTC?

I have to run, I will finish responding to all later today. We came home to a busted pipe yesterday and I have to get all my work done this morning in case I have to stay home the rest of the afternoon for the repair and insurance people. Thankfully the house was not affected tooooo badly, it was mostly just the garage. It had 3 inches of water trapped in there before I opened the door and let it drain out. NIGHTMARE!

@rebecca - It's on page 12 right now in the image gallery. look for 217865 (they go in order). See if this link works...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test217865

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - thanks for the link, hon! It worked!

Miracle - OH MY GOSH! (Imagine me jumping up and down and clapping my hands, with a silly grin on my face.) It looks like a BFP to me! And like Skyline said - that better NOT be an evap!! Be careful going out to the store - I would be so nervous and excited I might not pay attention the way I should.

User Image

10 years ago

@Miracle - I saw a faint line, Fingers crossed for you! Def. update us after your next test :)

10 years ago

@miracle - I googled, there are tons of mixed answers. Yes/No/have to let urine warm back up to room temp after refrigeration. But here are the facts on hCG breakdown...

37. Can I still use pee that's been sitting in a cup for several hours? hCG (pregnancy hormone) does break down and dissipate from urine once it leaves the body. It has a half-life of 24 hours, meaning the total amount will be cut in half for every day it sits out. If you are testing very early when only a small amount of hCG is present to begin with, that half might make a difference (for example, 25 mIU/mL of hCG will be detected with any early pregnancy test. By the time that pee sits out for a day, it has only 12.5 mIU/mL left, and only a very sensitive test may detect it.)

However, most women aren't peeing in cups and leaving it around for days; most women just want to save their FMU (or other concentrated urine) to be used later in the day (may need to purchase an HPT, want to wait for darling dearest to get home from work, may pee in a cup out of preference and then get distracted by a toddler doing a serious number on the poor kitty before you get the chance to dip the test, etc. All very common scenarios.) A few hours is unlikely to make a serious difference in the amount of hCG in your urine, so it's fine to use older pee. Putting your pee in the fridge will also slow the breakdown of the hormone, but I will disavow all knowledge of this suggestion in the event that your husband is grossed out by its proximity to his leftover pizza.

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-I can't see the test! The link won't take me anywhere! DANG. I want to see it!!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo