Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4541 - 4550 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo lol I KnEW if I said the word Symptom that you would show up [lol] [lol] hey Fire Bug you still watching the game from the sidelines? We miss you! But I see you on IG filling your time with family and fun and I can't help be happy for you :-)

@jsx wowZers!! 34 weeks already! I can not believe that 34 weeks ago right here in this forum that you & @tiff got a BFP!!! So exciting! Gives me the strength to press on. I refuse to loose! I've come too far to give up. I have two cycles aside from this one to get preggers before babe leaves the country :-(

@athena 9dpo is too early to throw in the towel. I am holding out hold for implant bleeding [fingersx]

We need us a BFP for Christmas :-)

@lsch sore boobs is a good sign that the progesterone is high. Mine haven't been sore in two cycles which concerns me :-(

@miracle I'm sorry about the witch. I wish I could give you a big hug and renew your faith to keep pressing on. I know how it sux, I know your spirits are down because I feel the same way ladybug but I can't quit!!!

@dela hey hon! If I had know HALF of the things i know now when I had my IVF. I would prepared myself, my body. There is so much more than I could have done but I followed what they told me and didn't bother read up on anything. $10k later and now I know everything...lol with all the information in this forum, we could run our own fertility clinic....lol

@rebecca how many DPO or are you waiting to O? Sorry of you said and I missed it. You are always so encouraging, you remind me of @miracle

@sky I love FF but I had to stop because I was obsessed and as a result I am stressing myself more than just to leave it alone.

AFM: I can not get my shutterfly to work so I am just going to post the links to the dresses in here...lol. AF is on her way, I can feel the witch looming, I didn't bother to test today, probably will just wait on her arrival. Focus on ordering stuff for the wedding. Trying not to be sad but I am, I was hoping for a BFP Christmas Positive.

10 years ago

@skyline I have only measured my temp for the past three days and they weren't at the same time. I used a regular digital thermometer, and not a bbt. I read that you should start on the first day of your cycle. I could be wrong since I'm new at this!!

@delililuv thanks! The ovulation monitoring is very new to me!!

10 years ago

@jessica-I start from the beginning of my cycle...sometimes i skip during AF just give myself a break but sometimes i don't. You should use a BBT. I didn't my first cycle of temping and it was a waste of time. You should take your temp at the same time every single day...before you get out of bed and make sure you have at least 3-4 hours of sleep. I take mine at 7:00 a.m. every morning since that is when i get up for work. On the weekends, i set an alarm. It used to be annoying, but now it's as routine as brushing my teeth. DH even asks me now....did you temp? Don't get up before you do!

@pisces-I so hope you get your BFP before DH leaves. how great would that be! I say a prayer for everyone in here nightly. I will continue to pray for that! I hope that my extra sore bb's is a good sign. They are normally before AF, but this is way early. We shall see. I will probably test this weekend just for the heck of it. I have so many IC's. Besides, after this cycle, we will be out for a couple months since DH's surgery is on the 30th of this month. They say only 3 weeks of no sex, but with sperm regenerating every 72 days, I don't see how we could get pregnant before the 3 month mark. Miracles DO happen though :)

My reading from someone that Tania referred me to said that she doesn't think DH's low counts will prevent us from getting P....in other words, she said she feels we can make do with what we got...however, surgery will help.

10 years ago

Haha Skyline! I know!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@pisces - I know! I wasted so much time at work today, looking at those chart. Pffft! Looking forward to those dress links! :)

@JessicaMW - I second everything @LSchrader said about the temping. It gets easy after you've done it for several few days. I set my alarm for 6 because I have to get up at 6 on Fridays, every other day I fall back asleep for my later alarm.

@LSchrader - I don't think your DH low SC will stop you either. Slow you a little, but you will get there! :)

AFM - Feeling a bit queasy. I went and looked at my Clear Blue digital HPT longingly for a few minutes and then put it back in the cabinet.

User Image

10 years ago

@lschrader and @skyline thanks for the info! I was looking at bbt thermometers, but figured I'd hold off and see what happens this cycle. I wake up very early and am out of my house by 630 during the weekdays!! So I like to sleep a bit during the weekends.

@pisces good luck!!!! Hope you and everyone else gets a BFP for Christmas.

10 years ago

IUI #3
9 dpiui.
Headaches since yesterday, very emotional today and the regular heartburn and bloated stomach caused by the progesterone suppositories.
Will have my bloodwork on Sunday. It seems sooo far away.
Praying for a BFP and a healthy pregnancy.
Good Luck to everyone.

10 years ago

Pisces - hon, I'm sorry you're sad. But I know where you're coming from. We're all here to support you, don't ever forget that! And thanks for asking, I'm 7dpo. Nausea has finally dropped off...now I just feel slightly queasy when I start eating and sometimes right after. Wish these darn hormones would settle down and stop throwing me for a loop. Even though I know it's not possible, I still keep thinking "I might be pregnant". Which of course makes me mad, because each time I've thought that the last 9 months, I haven't been.

Pilatuna - good luck, and I know how long and hard the wait can be! Hang in there.

Skyline - I had to laugh...you are so funny sometimes! :) You're a much stronger woman than I am. I would have probably caved. Hope the queasiness is a good thing for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Well AF officially arrived today, back to square one. Fingers crossed this will be the month! [baby_dust] [fingersx] [heart]

10 years ago

@JessicaMW - I like to sleep in on the weekends too. :) I fall back to sleep after I take my temp pretty easy on the weekends. It's the weekday mornings I have trouble falling back to sleep after 6 knowing I have to get up at 8. Let us know if you have any other temping questions.

@Pilatuna - Good luck! :)

@rebecca - :) Glad to entertain. I'd just hate to waste it if I O-ed on the 3rd, it would probably be too soon. (And having "not pregnant" spelled out is such a bubble buster. lol)

@Lovelife - I'm sorry. :( I hope next cycle brings along that BFP!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo