Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2631 - 2640 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo I hope that migraine went away. I have sinus headaches all the time but migraines can be absolutely crippling. My mother had them for years, bless her heart. Be sure to get it checked to ensure that it's just a migraine. My mothers problem was the docs never checked her brain for aneurysms and she had one right in the front. She was 42 yrs old. I am not saying you have one but an angiogram could have saved her life. So anyone who has migraines, I always give them that speech. Same thing I told @athena I'm always putting my foot down with doctors, if I don't agree with what they say, I will FIRE and move on to a doctor that makes sense to me. And making sense to me means it needs to have some scientific basis & proven studies. Lol

@athena that's right, your husband is a football coach. OMG! I feel your pain. My ex was a football coach, you literally don't see them most days. Poor things but they love every minute of it and on Friday nights, FOOTBALLLLLLL!!!! Lol
Congratulations on the 10lbs, I also lost 10lbs have 15 to go to my goal. Lets keep it other motivated! You can bide your time between now and whenever hubby can squeeze time in by loosing the weight they want you to loose. We will all help you! Sometimes God wants you to put up a down payment (sacrifice or put in some hard work). Mine is eating healthy & drinking & sweets. With my new cake hobby, I have done surprisingly well in making and not eating the cakes :-D but that's because I want something & nothing is going to stand in my way :-D #wecandoItAthena!!!

@miracle ohhhh glad you and honey bunch are back boo love'n again. Sometimes a little spat makes them realize that they could loose out. Maybe this was a wake up call. Congrats on the sale of your cards! It feels good to know that someone appreciates your craft. :-D Yes it's implant time and last night I hot cramping, not as intense as AF but strong enough. And I am mildly crampy today but no really the same. Can't say it was implant but I am hoping that it was. Glad you confirmed O ! Let me do my Pisces Fertility Dance, it looks just like Beyonce on the single ladies video **lmao*** I'm silly today!

@lsch how are you today?

AFM: 7DPO and had some cramping last night and this morning not so much. Hoping it was implant ....maybe. Not stressing it though. On a complete side note, why do people drag these stupid lap top bags behind them at the train station in WASHINGTON DC during the morning rush???? I am certain it's to annoy me!

10 years ago

Good morning girls! Just passing by...

Emmmmm... any day of cycle, but feeling fine! This is a wonderful break.
I will start with yoga this saturday, Then I have to clean my apartment sooooooooooooo badly jajaja

@Schrader, waiting to receive good news from you girl!
@Pisces, I hope this is your week of implaantation!
@Topo, hows migraine?
@Miracle, How are you?
@Mari2013 @Ants... where are you???
@Marycg, how is Quito???

AFM... Have a great day!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@piscesgirl- Yes, for a while it was VERY hard. I kept planning on starting a family at a certain time and we would get there and he wouldn't be ready. I had to completely let go of it and say, "He may never be ready and I will accept that." But then out of the blue, he was like, "You know, I'm never going to be ready, let's go ahead and do this." LOL

When I was younger my family was mixed up in this cult (I say that HALF jokingly... it really was a cult I think...) anyway, it was a homeschooling organization and having a bunch of kids was one of the things they encouraged strongly. I remember every year they would have mothers come up on stage with their babies they had had after tubal reversals, there were a lot of them! Anyway, I thought that might be encouraging.

On a side note, I want to see your cakes! I make cake pops, I have a shop in downtown that lets me sell them in there (I rent a crafter's booth) and I dropped off a batch yesterday. Of all the things I have tried to make extra $$ on the side, doing these cake pops have been the MOST successful. I feel a little guilty though... being such a proponent of health and fitness... trafficking in sugar balls.

@LSchrader- I agree with @honcat as well as @topo... it's way too soon to despair. From my experience with tracking things last cycle a day can seem like a year and it is very easy to let the waiting get in your head. Maybe take a break for a cycle to destress, do the cleanse and then if nothing happens, go find a good doctor... don't lose heart!

@athena- My attention perked up when you mentioned needing to lose weight. Have you heard of MyFitnessPal.com? (they have a phone app as well) My SIL lives with DH and I and she has PCOS and MFP has been a very helpful tool for both of us in losing weight. She has lost 30 lbs twice (she has a very hard time not falling back into bad habits and gaining what she loses. :( But she has learned what she has to do to lose it). My sister, on the other hand, also found out she has PCOS and has lost 70-80 lbs and has been keeping it off. Anyway, my username on MFP is the same as it is here. If your interested, come check it out and add me!

Okay, what exactly does AFM stand for?

This is CD36 for me, AF showed up on CD36 last cycle, but I won't consider myself officially late until the 11th since my cycle can easily be 37, 38 or 39 days long. I will not POAS until the 11th. Just wait, if I make it to the 11th I will be all ready to test and have completely forgotten to buy a HPT. lol

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! I am feeling so much better today. That is always what happens...the first day I feel like total crap, then I move on. I am day three of my cleanse and feeling great! I haven't lost any weight, but I hope to! 7 more days to go! I would love to be back to my pre-wedding weight (which was three years ago), so I have 15 to go. I would be happy with 10 though...I was pretty little then.

@topo-oh you poor girl I HATE migraines. I totally feel you. I have had them since I was in sixth grade. They are the absolute worst. I hope you are feeling much better.

@pisces-What's funny (really it is not funny), I have always said I have a brain tumor and that is what gives me migraines...maybe I should get checked out too... yikes! Yeah girl! Implantation cramping! Whooooop! Can't wait for you to start testing in a few days now :)

@miracle-Hey lady! Glad you are in the TWW. Thank you for the hug, I really did need it. However, now, I can fully concentrate on my cleanse without having to take anything out. Hopefully this will do it for me. Did I mention DH is doing it with me!? I am really liking it so far!

Thanks all for your support. Could not have gotten through it with out you :) I made an appt to see my OBGYN and I also have an appointment to see a naturopath next week for my gene mutation. DH was actually happy about me making my appointment to see my OBGYN and even offered to go with me, do you think he needs to?

10 years ago

@LSchrader- So glad you are feeling better! :) You should hit me up on MyFitnessPal.com too!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline-I used to used Fitnesspal, but haven't since I started the cleanse. I didn't know you could find other users! cool!

10 years ago

Topo- I know everyone is going through the same. Thank you for your encouragement.

Oh yea Pisces he lives eats breathes football lol. I've seen him maybe 5 hrs the past week. Today was his first half day for kids and the other teachers were going out to lunch and he told them he was going home to see his wife. He can be sweet sometimes lol.

Skyline I use my fitness pal. I use it mainly just to keep track of my weightloss.
Afm means as for me

Afm I think I may have finally ovulated. My temp spiked so if it stays up ill be able to confirm. What's crazy is it actually kind of lined up with Tania's reading. The number that was significant was 6, yesterday was 8/6 so we shall see. I was crampy like af was gonna start but I guess it could've been ovulation cramping.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi... so I'm only a few days pass O and just observing.. lol! My nips are still sore today. I'm getting ready to leave on a road trip again today. I will be in the Santa Cruz, Ca mnts away from internet connection.. :( yet I will be amongst the tall red wood trees and beautiful rivers and streams. More importantly I will be spending a few days with my best friend. So ladies behave, have fun and I will catch up when I return.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ mirical- have a safe trip and have a blast!!
@ pices- yes we r almost to the day of gender fun! 3 weeks to go!!
Afm- not much feel realy fat lol! It's my b-day and I'm feeling old! My body hurts, maybe it's age or preg or cuz I'm getting old and it's my 3rd preg in 3 1/2 years, it will put a toll on ur body! Lol!

10 years ago

Happy bday Tiff I know the feeling I'm in some pain today too my low back is killin me today I can def feel the baby moving around and tons of ligaments are stretching and gettin uncomfortable! Hope you feel better soon!

Afm today was my monthly dr visit baby heart rate was 165 and very squirmy stubborn lil bean! Kept moving around and hard to find the heart beat to hear so I could record it and I finally got it! Even my dr said before I did its most likely a stubborn lil girl! I'm hoping so! We could even hear the kicks and punches was funny how squirmy she was! As I sai my back is killing me today, but I do finally have an appetite so since I've lost 17lbs since pregnancy I'm hoping to be putting just a few on for a healthy baby! Dr isn't concerned yet so I won't complain in losing weight!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo