Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6591 - 6600 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Skyline ~ Glad you're appt went well and that baby is head down. Nice little painted room for the baby to be in. French doors will look nice.

@Lshrader ~ I'm so sorry af got you. I really hope you get some good news about your dh's new SA numbers. My dr told me the same thing about progesterone even after I had a m/c. He said since my cycles were regular that I didn't have an issue and he wasn't going to test. I think that crap personally. If you are a paying customer, you should be able to get whatever test you need done. Pay out of pocket for it ?

@Pisces ~ There's my friend that likes to test early, which encourages me to test early and then be depressed. Lol. Seriously though, sorry about the bfn. I know how much they SUCK! Did you get a recent reading by Tania? I had one from her that she said feb/oct/winter and then I got pregnant dec/found out in Jan/m/c jan. the only thing correct was winter. When I emailed her to tell her all of that, she told me I still see a baby coming/march but that was all she said. I would have to pay to get another reading. I hope that circling hag on your coattail takes a flying hike..

@Athena ~ Hope your glucose results are good. Can't wait to hear about your next ultrasound appt.

AFM ~ 10 dpo today.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle-I can totally go get it done, I just don't know what i want to. She said they have to take three blood draws on three separate days for it. I have my yearly in a couple weeks, so i think i might wait to talk to my other doctor about that. Everything through a reproductive doctor is so expensive, that maybe it will be less to go through my regular doctor.

9 years ago

Oh this is a random question for anyone. If you double ovulate, but only only egg implants, will you still have a period of the egg that gets flushed out? I am pretty sure I double ovulated this last cycle, and I don't think I am pregnant, but i am curious about it for the future i guess. Any thoughts??

9 years ago

Lschrader I would think so. My mom was pregnant with fraternal twins when she was pregnant with me. She lost my twin so I think you would still bleed.

Miracle thank you. I was telling Pisces that Tania's reading said I'd have a girl, even the pregnancy reading said girl. Last fall I had 2 other readings from 2 other ladies Cherri and Suzanne. Both said they saw a boy in September, which I'm due October 3rd but he could very easily be born in September. My sister was due October 2 with her 1st and had her September 24.

Boo Pisces I was hoping for a bright shining bfp.

I think football needs a bump buddy. Rebecca, skyline and I are due pretty close and jsx, tiff, and desertchic were all due close. It's funny how the bfp's come in spurts so I'm betting there will be some very very soon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Ugh! I hate it when I lose a big long post! I'm with @miracle, just because your cycle is regular doesn't mean there cannot be an imbalance, there are other signs and factors. Waiting to talk to your other doctor might be good though. Maybe just tell them you want it checked, without asking if they think you should. I asked them to check my thyroid, I wanted to know for SURE it was okay.

@miracle - Thanks! :) I'm so impatient to get the rest of the decor so I can finish it, but cake pops have been selling a little slow right now, so I'm having to twiddle my thumbs as the $$ to buy everything trickles in. lol

@athena - I agree, @football needs a bump buddy! There are bound to be more BFPs soon!!

User Image

9 years ago

Already starting to get emotional pms. Had a good cry this morning already. It's one thing to be born sensitive but it's another to have is magnified during our monthly cycles.

@Athena ~ Oh how interesting. I'm curious to see if you end up delivering at the end of Sept then. I had a reading by Cheri and Casey. Cheri said March/June and Casey said May/April.. all of them have said girls. Who knows. I guess we shall see. I agree Football needs a bfp bump buddy. I will gladly be her bump buddy.

@Skyline ~ Hope the cake pops selling picks up so you can buy more fun stuff. I'm selling baby flip flops and headbands right now. The flip flops are so tiny and cute. I agree we need some more bfp's in here.

@Football ~ How are you feeling hon?
@Rebecca ~ Hope you and Titus are doing well.

AFM ~ We are due for some good bfp news in here to keep us ladies encouraged and hopeful. Football brought good news but we are due for more! So I think the preggo ladies out number the non pregoo in here now. Skyline, Athena, Rebecca and Football are all currently pregnant and Pisces, Lschrader and I are every so patiently waiting our turns. 4 to 7. Time to balance the preggo scales out..

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-wtf is wrong with us? I just sat in my car and cried. I just want to be a mom, and I know you do. I guess that is what's wrong with us!

9 years ago

User Image

Hi ladies! I don't have much time, but I wanted to give you an update on the appointment. We tried to do the ultrasound over the belly, but apparently I have a tilted uterus, so it was making things difficult to see. Once we did the transvaginal, we were able to see things right away!

The tech took the measurements and will get back to us in a few days with the dating, but he said things look like they're on track with what my LMP is give or take a few days.

We saw the heart beat! It was a fast flicker and was really neat and comforting to see! It was 158 bpm which he was happy about.

I threw up majorly while waiting to do back....but that was because the appointment was taking a lot longer than scheduled, and I didn't have any food in my stomach to plan for the length of visit....Anyway, I can't believe it's real!

Just hoping the bean stays put for another 7 months :)

User Image

9 years ago

@Football ~ I am welling up with tears as I type this. They are happy tears for you. I am so happy you got to hear the heartbeat. What a wonderful experience that must have been. Sorry about the throwing up part. :( I have a tilted uterus too. Does it feel even more real now that you went to your appt? Congratulations mama. I hope that little one stays all snuggly and cozy with you for 9 healthy smooth months.

@Lschrader ~ I know sweetie.. it's so hard. I am right here with you. Some hours, days, weeks and months are harder than others. I don't know how to move forward sometimes with it all. Know that you are NOT alone. Sending you a hug.

User Image[/url][/url]

Skyline - Your Cracker Barrel comments made me laugh! We love Cracker Barrel too - it's one of the cheapest places for our family to eat. The closest one to us is about an hour away, but we make time to get out there, although I have to say the store part is a very dangerous place if you let the kids go in it. (Or me, if it's decorated for Christmas!) So baby boy is head down...are they thinking you'll make it all the way to 40 weeks? Or have they not said anything about that yet?

Pisces - Hope AF stays away from your house! She's a tough pill to swallow. Thank you for the compliment. I know God has blessed me, especially to have Titus after all the unexplained struggles we've had. I have times where I forget to focus on what I've been given and grieve for what I've lost, but I guess that's just human nature. Sorry for the BFN. Those are NEVER easy to see.

Athena - how did the glucose test go? Your pictures of your cat on FB crack me up. That's how our dog is. He thinks he's one of the kids.

Football - I got teary eyed seeing your ultrasound. So sweet! Praying for you to have a VERY uneventful pregnancy. So happy you got to see/hear the heartbeat.

Lschrader - oh sweetie. I know I have kids, so this may sound strange coming from me, but I understand the pain you feel and the desire in your heart to be a mom. I know how the heartache can weigh you down and you can cry for what some would say was "no reason". There's nothing wrong with you! It's hard waiting! I'm sending you a big hug and praying your hubby gets encouraging news on his SA. You're not alone.

Miracle - praying for you, too. My prayer is that each of us will be pregnant in this forum. How lovely would that be?

Afm - I guess you could say the nesting instinct is kicking in. I have been doing the bare minimum house work, and I got up yesterday and just couldn't take it anymore. So I decided to give the bathroom a total scrub down, top to bottom. I did everything: wiped down the walls, scrubbed the sinks and toilet, mopped and swept the floor. It was SO NICE to see it sparkle the way it can when I put my mind to it. After hiking yesterday though (don't worry, it wasn't a real hike, just a small one), I think it was too much without taking time to rest. I fell asleep on the sofa at 7:30 and didn't even stir until 8:45. When I got up I cleaned the kitchen, and started having what I can only describe as strong pain all along my c-section scar. It wasn't cramps at all, just a strong sustained pain that kept me from being able to stand up straight. I finally finished the kitchen and sat down in the recliner, but the pain didn't go away. I'd guess it lasted about 20 minutes. I decided to call the on call dr, and of course it went away while I was on the phone! But then it came back about 10 minutes later and lasted about 15 minutes that time. It finally stopped and I went to bed. The only time I went into labor, it felt like menstrual cramps. This wasn't like that. I have no idea what it was. I do know Titus was not happy!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo